Options

Idea for event

vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
Rather than focus on the so-called kill or be killed events (gorgon, Minotaur, werewolf, etc), can we incorporate an event style that tests how long we can survive the likes of ares, hades, and Zeus for 40 seconds? It would be dubbed survive or die, meaning you have to last 40 secs without letting either of the three anfered gods kill you and the more damage you inflict, the more life you have left, the more VP you will get. One milestone reward would be a tier 8 weapon equip pale at level 44. My two cents and a suggestion.
Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    A god based event would be awesome, but there are so manu that are able to take it legendary zeus in under 20 seconds. They would need to make it more difficult, like say replace the event mobs with boss mobs, but keep the regular mobs in it.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    Another cool idea that could be considered, if the community likes the idea, is an endless mode which has hp pots disabled. You work up in the level of difficulty every 30 seconds, or number of mobs killed. Starting difficulty level is based upon GS, and max level is based upon GS as well.
  • Options
    Another suggestion I forgot Psy, is to incorporate a Cycle 3 Difficulty (Extraordinary) Mode which has all Rome areas scale from the strength of Olympus Legendary and Ares would be about 25% more harder and more resilient than Legend Zeus, and then Crete and Olympus being 33% harder than Zeus with no further rise in difficulty with Tier 9 and Tier 9 Gear Sets spoiled exclusively at those levels.

At my earliest convenience I might have to forward my suggestions to support.
  • Options
    The idea is nice, but would force Glu to come up with more tiers of weapons and additional levels of difficulty for events. Doesn't mean I am against the idea, I would like to see this additional playthrough.
  • Options
    I thought of this for quite a while, way back when I used to play Deer Hunter 2014--yes, Multi-Tier Gear that you can only get from Emperor Tributes, and Multi-Tier Gear Sets you can only get from Hephaestus Anvils and Hammers and Prometheus Flames. These Multi-Tier equipment should be the new premium tribute-only gear and should have Level 50 Stats (7000 Attack, 100% Critical Chance, 100% Critical Damage, Energy Reduction, about 8000 GS per weapon), Level 36 stats when not fully fused (400 Attack, 10% Critical Chance, 30% Critical Damage, Little Energy Reduction, about 700 GS Per weapon), but will be Level 11-15 to equip. It will use a multi-tier reagent called "Kraken" (not released), but I think that multi-tier reagent will only be available once you get at least one multi-tier weapon. These multi-tiers should outperform tier-restricted weapons. Weapons should have built-in Elemental Attack capabilities along with jewelry, whilst armor should have elemental defense capabilities as well, alongside increased item finds. These multi-tiers you can't get from earning, though.