Siren Event Broken? (April 30)

RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
Few guildmates and I are all running into the same problem in the current Siren event (android side). If we try to battle, we have an infinite loading screen and it never loads. At this point the leaderboard is completely blank, so assuming no one can play.

Also, the reward is a T7 helm??

Edit: it also takes the energy even though the battle never loads
Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
Prev1

Comments

• sellsiussellsius Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am getting the same problem. The event simply doesnt work. What a huge let down.

And yeah....whats with the t7 prize?

Please fix. Tyvm.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Same problem here. I am so sick of this play. Just like the old days, with every update it is a one step forth, 10 backwards. I´m ussually pretty calm when it comes to missteps, but this has gone too far with all the issues reported and it´s not even 2 month after the release! F O C K!
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi all,
    There should be fixed soon.
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hi all,

Thanks for the quick reply! We appreciate it!
  • prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply! We appreciate it!

IDK man, this game has so many bugs with very limited content to offer (as of so far)
    i was thinking spending some cash, but with all the bugs out there im not sure i wanna invest in this game
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Looking forward to nightmare mode! Well, I havent played it yet, so might be too hard for me.
    on nother note, I am in the infinite loading screen. Looks like I will have to reboot. I am skeered cuz I have had to replay the legendary levels 2x so far today. Would really hate it if I reboot and it sets me back to normal again. :(
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    From the looks of it:
    Normal = Old Easy
    Legendary = Old Normal
    Nightmare = Old Hard

Based on the GS recommendations, anyway
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Would be nice if it just gets fixed sure is same as old just alot of bugs to fix and is it just me or did they take out emperor tributes too .. just getting crazy
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Glu should comp us some gems for the anxiety...lol. The game is good (I've been a daily player for the past 45 days). There are a few issues with not being able to exit a round even after finishing off the boss = no goodies. The double post thing is just annoying. I hope the little bugs get polished off so the programmers can focus on balancing out GS and geld for gear upgrades. Some items are worth less than 1k in coins but have 24k in xp??? It will cost you 30k in coins to upgrade something but it is practically worthless otherwise.

Lets get the server up so I can grind it out abit more.

Cheers,
    Lancer
    Same started when it came out but is starting to go downhill like ew3 did and I all but stopped playing that cause of so many issues ....and up till last week been liking this game shame to see this ....
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    I thought people were also going to comment on how if you have multiple sirens on the screen, it's impossible to ever kill them safely because they attack so frequently lol.

But yea, when I first started playing this game, I was ecstatic. It seemed exactly like what I had been looking for. Recently, I'm starting to really regret any money I spent since the devs seem to be so error-prone and generally indifferent to the problems. I don't see how a game can have so many different MAJOR issues every single time.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Irt my prior post: reset to normal again

Anyone here tried taichi panda? Im a noob there but seems cool. Dont let the name scare you away
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hi all,

Any updates on a time frame for the event to start on the android side?
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    What happened to the emperor tributes? And if someone had a bunch are they to refund gems?

What happened to the slayer event for android users this weekend?

Reading patch/update notes and greatly dissatisfied with the
    fix of "known" issues as specified that were supposed to be fixed. U understood any patch or update can have teething issues but a little forwarding and explanation so that it sort of lookalike your on top of the issue would go a long way.
    Well at least we got ourselves a nice sleep. And we also started to think about other possibilities of how to spend our precious time when the sodding turney you have to enter every 1,5 hours is nowhere to be found.
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Where are my 5 emperor tributes? You prompt folks to save them and now they are in limbo. How are we getting compensated for the loss (epic weapon)? You should give us a heads up on these changes prior to dropping the hammer. You guys make a great game and seem to jack up the details.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    I already shot a support ticket to support hoping the engineers will take wind, given that certain users did not receive their Emperor Tribute upon hitting 1MM in Valour Points.

At this point I'm considering a mass hand-out of support tickets for the engineers to be aware of, but I'll wait until the next event to ensure all jagged edges are smoothened out.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • omniomni Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    I also play on the android side. And I'm alil disappointed. Been playing daily for over a month and loved it until now. All my emperor's tributes gone with the option to use them even if I had them. The daily VIP
    Level I was at before the update was reset and now I hear a couple of y'all talk of a siren event? At this poi t I believe I just might not be able to see it or something. These changes glitches whatever you wanna call them seem to be at the cost of our reassurance in glu and the game.
    Omni they are on event on ios end event is down on Droid side just an FYI and I have noticed that we don't have emperor tribute anymore on Droid side so weird ..
    OK fix this already already down one member of guild for 23 hrs for using a revive scroll instead of using anti hack or cheat just block phone is address of cheaters seeing long running members if glu games treated like this is nuts .. till all game issues are fixed get no more money from me ... for sure
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    They need to hire real programmers and not low-salaried kids right out of college...I don't know what's going on with this game.

Ugh this is so sad. I really loved this game for more than a month, spent hard-earned money on it, and was expecting to be addicted for a long time. Now, it's just let down after let down.
  • ValicValic Registered Users 3 Posts
    *** I just ban for playing one event?? Your anti hacking program is flawed. Valic. ..
  • NABADALIXNABADALIX Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same happened to me. Im banned for 23h for some 'illegal operations'. Please check it.
    Ign NABADALIX
    Nab did you use a scroll or pot before same has happened to firth got banned for using a revive scroll
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    NABADALIX wrote: »
    Same happened to me. Im banned for 23h for some 'illegal operations'. Please check it.
    Nick name NABADALIX

I have the same.. I play in a legitimate version of the game from google play. Nick name bandyta. Please check it
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
    Yeah i used 1 revive scroll then i got '666:Network error.Retry?' Message and then ban
    This game is getting better and better still :D
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    This game is getting better and better still :D

Its awesome though that the only thing that seems to be working from Update 1.1 is that we now have animals that run around the town! WOOHOO!!
    Btw Anonn bro i play TP on US-S7 ERDAS server. same ign
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Achille123 wrote: »
    Its awesome though that the only thing that seems to be working from Update 1.1 is that we now have animals that run around the town! WOOHOO!!

i wouldn't know....can't get in for 21 more hours...lol..but i think i did see a cat chase a mouse now that you mention it the brief time i was on...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID