Update 1.1.0 Info

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
Update is live on Ios side and beeing implemented on Android side right now. So here is the update info for you:

What's New in Version 1.1.0

• Battle new monsters like the Hydra, Chimera and even Cerberus in Events!
• Fight through new event regions like the Labyrinth of the Minotaur or Island of Sirens!
• Check out new events like the Fusion and Evolution Events.
• Equip Hero Cloaks and make your hero look even more epic!
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

Comments

• Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    yet cannot fix the double chat....disappointing
  • DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    New update made new problems.While loading ,all progress stops at 60 % and game can't be load.What's wrong with this update ?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Dactarus wrote: »
    New update made new problems.While loading ,all progress stops at 60 % and game can't be load.What's wrong with this update ?

Worked fine for me on Ios 8.1.1 iPad mini2 and Ios 8.1.2 iPhone 6+. What device are you on?
    Android 4.4.4 ,Nexus 7 (2012) ,but that's no matter ,because I found a reason.My wi-fi signal is to weak for this update ,so I used another and finally after many attempts and several minutes ,game was loaded.Now is working not bad ,probably to another download of assets ,levels ,etc.
    BTW ,also I'm losing assets from Crete and Olympus. Day-by-day I have a message :"downloading Crete (or Olympus )assets" and all these levels are unavailable for play.
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was missing Emperor tribute
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • dinar429dinar429 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello the game is saying I need an up
    date I've already update 1.1 so when I go to the play store I click update noting happens and the game keeps saying update every time I open it