2Next

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    NABADALIX wrote: »
    Btw Anonn bro i play TP on US-S7 ERDAS server. same ign

same...same name ..guess will be playing it more the next 21 hours!...lol
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have been banned 23 hours for nothing while playing the event. Is this the great update? If you don't solve it i'll surely delete this game because it's frustating this huge injustice.
    Nickname Pacone. I play in android
  • AsarhadonAsarhadon Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    I have been suspended for 23h as well.
    Nickname Asarhadon
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    I can't get into the vp event...it just hangs on the Siren Slayer screen and the wheel keeps on turning until you back out of it. It just eats up a power point, wastes my time and kills my motivation for this game. I see emperor tribute button is back. Will it stay or should I use my saved tributes now?

playing on an android device
    -Lancer-
    Molon Labe guild
    only 4 of 13 members have any vp this round due to IT issues
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yep, same problem here, suspened while playing event, not even used revive or health poison... This is getting really annoying now, what a update, boy am i glad i didnt spend any money...
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • phoundphound Registered Users 5 Posts
    Told me i cheated and banned me for 9 hours . I didn't do a dam thing wrong
  • JcFlowJcFlow Registered Users 8 Posts
    Got to love the service and responses from GLU! All the action that we get via ingame tickets and through the forum. GLU has an A+ for customer support!!!!

Keep seeing people from different alliances getting their money back from apple due to the lack of service and support! Congrats GLU!
  • zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have just send a message to customer care. I was just simply playing the siren event and suddenly "666:network error" and after this "cheating will not be tolerated". Yes that is great, don't tolerate cheating of course, except I wasn't cheating. I was just playing one stage after another. Now I can't play it because of "illegal activity" for 23 hours. I hope they solve this problem whatever it is.
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same error here, 666, suspended by 24 hours for using a potion on siren slayer event. Please solve our problems.

They should give us some tributes to apologize us.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    I suspended by 24 hours for using "watch video..."..... Remaining 12 hours...
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    bandyta wrote: »
    I suspended by 24 hours for using "watch video..."..... Remaining 12 hours...

I suspended for 24 hours. network error666
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    I suspended for 24 hours. network error666

got the same problem char name "prkilla" , and i demand compensation
  • LoBo_SALoBo_SA Registered Users 7 Posts
    howzit prkilla. anyone else from the guild suspended? this is such bs. i still have 14hours remaining. logged several tickets etc. ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDBACK!!!
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Howdy, my fellas ;) Happened to me as well and to almost everyone, Glú is destroying it´s own player base. Sodding update. I don´t think I´m gonna play this game again until this situation is fully attend to and the players compensated for Glu´s incompetence.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    BTW, Annon and Firth, mates I´ve noticed the cat at different positions everytime you come back from battle :P I was playing with her a little and she can be chased away, she´s very shy lol :D And I suggest you guys don´t come back to this game after the countdown, I´m afraid of getting permanent ban this time as Glú got totally mad in the head :)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • NABADALIXNABADALIX Registered Users 10 Posts
    One player from my guild was suspended for 9h,after 9h he tried to play but now he is banned for billions of hours. So guys do not get your hopes up..
    Dang naba, they could at least reply or something, that they are aware of the problem!
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's incredible that there is no answer from GLU to the unfair bans
  • AsarhadonAsarhadon Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Asarhadon wrote: »
    I have been suspended for 23h as well.
    Nickname Asarhadon

Well...
    The ban should ends now, instead of it another ban has started. This one is for 1.430.593.362 hours. It is 59.608.057 days or 163. 309 years. I probably will not wait...
    I don't think I would spend any more money for Glus games. I haven't seen any apologize or statement about this issue. I hope they will compensate it otherwise this was their last game I play.
    Same here, suspension is now for i donno how many hours, couldnt even count them....