A Legendary Issue

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals!

As you are all aware there is an issue with the levels on Legendary mode resetting. The dev team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.

The fix should not take long and we hopefully will have it live for you players tomorrow. This post will be updated when we have more information for you.
Prev1

Comments

• hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Ty handles I just had it happen to me on my Samsung galaxy s4 fully update droid got a message game has been updated and went on my Main .. and was reset to beginning if legiondary
    Gamer tag is hellschef alot of player in my guild have had same issues and several in town chat but glad to hear that something will be done about it by tomorrow ..possible to have them figure out chat while there at it ty again handles
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    We on Android side have NO event... having major issues and a Severe lack of communication from Glu. .... PUT UP A POST... something .... unless you would rather just loose a ton of money
  • Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Any update on this bug yet just had a member of my guild tell me he beat zues and it didnt reset on him yet.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

Sorry for the delay, the team is still working on a fix for this issue. It appears to be connected with some of our video ads, like "Watch this video for a free health potion", so we have disabled them.

New ETA on fix for the issue is EOD Wednesday May 6th (PST/PDT).
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Update:

Sorry for the delay, the team is still working on a fix for this issue. It appears to be connected with some of our video ads, like "Watch this video for a free health potion", so we have disabled them.

This is BULL ____
  • MatimusMatimus Registered Users 6 Posts
    Next Wednesday????

So in the mean time I can't do the missions, meaning I am losing 3 senator tributes and 9 citizen tributes a day. I can't play and farm Zeus who I usually get 1 or 2 Hydra Souls and about 2 million dollars a day.

So in the one week it takes to fix this (from the time the original problem stemmed) I will be out
    21 Senator Tributes
    63 Citizen Tributes
    7-14 Soul of Hydras
    ~15,000,000 coins
    and I would have likely hit level 50 this weekend, upping my effectiveness for the tournament.

That's just great! Can you please contact me about how I will get these items back, or about how I will get the real money I spent on this game refunded.
    Matimus wrote: »
    Next Wednesday????

So in the mean time I can't do the missions, meaning I am losing 3 senator tributes and 9 citizen tributes a day. I can't play and farm Zeus who I usually get 1 or 2 Hydra Souls and about 2 million dollars a day.

So in the one week it takes to fix this (from the time the original problem stemmed) I will be out
    21 Senator Tributes
    63 Citizen Tributes
    7-14 Soul of Hydras
    ~15,000,000 coins
    and I would have likely hit level 50 this weekend, upping my effectiveness for the tournament.

That's just great! Can you please contact me about how I will get these items back, or about how I will get the real money I spent on this game refunded.

Refunds are available through Which ever service you use.. Google or apple... just put in a request

yes it's complete ****. ... soooo many bug's and issue's ...
  • BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    Never had a problem with the original update with legendary mode resetting, the fix for the update is what screwed me up. I have now been reset twice back to start of Legendary mode. As soon as I exit the game I get reset again. I am going to try an Uninstall and see if this fixes the issue, But I am doubtful. This is pretty rediculous to be having these types of issues after being out for 2 months now.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    Never had a problem with the original update with legendary mode resetting, the fix for the update is what screwed me up. I have now been reset twice back to start of Legendary mode. As soon as I exit the game I get reset again. I am going to try an Uninstall and see if this fixes the issue, But I am doubtful. This is pretty rediculous to be having these types of issues after being out for 2 months now.
    If you reinstall , you will loose your hero
  • BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    If you reinstall , you will loose your hero

I unistalled and reinstalled and no, I did not loose my hero. And no, it did not fix anything either. It's reset back to beginning. I am not even going to try to get to zeus until game is fixed. Just working on tournament at the moment.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
    Rhyst wrote: »
    Refunds are available through Which ever service you use.. Google or apple... just put in a request

yes it's complete ****. ... soooo many bug's and issue's ...

I'm waiting to see what happens on Wednesday. If it is fixed and I am compensated, I won't try to get a refund.

I figured that the value of what I am missing out one now is about 1,500 gems. We'll see if GLU will step up to the plate.
    Matimus wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see what happens on Wednesday. If it is fixed and I am compensated, I won't try to get a refund.

I figured that the value of what I am missing out one now is about 1,500 gems. We'll see if GLU will step up to the plate.

yeah they are missing a lot of cash due to this **** update
    Rhyst wrote: »
    yeah they are missing a lot of cash due to this **** update

Tell me about it. I am on holiday this week and was going to try to get into the top 5 for this tourny by buying the largest gem pack. At this rate I won't spend a single cent on this game again.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Error666 for help.
    After waiting for 24 hours, will continue to wait for 1400000000 hours, I was drunk
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    I ended up asking Apple for a refund last night after I recieced a stock reply from GLU that sent me over the edge.

Apple told me this morning that they will issue a full refund!

It's sad because that is never what I was after. I just wanted to play the game. If I had recieced a personal message with an apology and a small package of gems to compensate while the problem was being fixed, I would have been content.
  • atergoatergo Registered Users 10 Posts
    The sad part is that the devs for glu don't really seem to care about this community. Before I was banned for a day then right into a billion hours I was having the same problem with legendary. I understand things take time to fix but Glu's almost complete lack of communication is really disrespectful to all of us. I haven't seen any administrator responses about the ban issue.
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    atergo wrote: »
    The sad part is that the devs for glu don't really seem to care about this community. Before I was banned for a day then right into a billion hours I was having the same problem with legendary. I understand things take time to fix but Glu's almost complete lack of communication is really disrespectful to all of us. I haven't seen any administrator responses about the ban issue.

We're lost, don't know what to do, we are in the same situation...
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Update:

Just reposting this being people seem to keep missing that the devs are working on the legendary reset issue. (Yes, it is effecting me also)
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • atergoatergo Registered Users 10 Posts
    they have mentioned the legendary problem but they have not addressed the problem affecting a huge amount of players. which is why Are we getting banned for doing nothing wrong and why is the ban a billion hours?
  • Ashutosh85Ashutosh85 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Having legendary reset issue from past 4 days. Really looking forward for the next update for a resolution.
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    Do you have plans on removing the mass bans on people who weren't cheating?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    atergo wrote: »
    they have mentioned the legendary problem but they have not addressed the problem affecting a huge amount of players. which is why Are we getting banned for doing nothing wrong and why is the ban a billion hours?

We are gathering info on the issue here.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    People are asking for an eta on all these problems so here is a list if the pro lens that have a cured since lycanthrope event
    1 chat is still messed up doubles everything you say
    people are playing through legiondary mode repeatedly as if they just started in legiondary mode when in fact have neater Zeus a couple hundred times
    3 random people got banned for cheating at start of siren tourney.. still waiting for a fix
    4 nobody that hit 1 mill vp mark got mill vp reward..

no one has seen or heard anything about cloaks were they will be or even when they will be ..

is there an estimated time this will be fixed I mean 2nd week for chat alone
    .....please give some answers so people know you're not letting this fall off like ew3 has been for months now
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi handles
    I RECEIVED ERROR 666 IN ROME IN LEGENDARY MODE. ALWAYS RESTART THE GAME.
    IGN: BRUTUSSS
    DEVICE: IPAD 2
    IOS: 8.3
    Any update?
    Update:

Any update
    Ave Immortals!

As you are all aware there is an issue with the levels on Legendary mode resetting. The dev team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.

The fix should not take long and we hopefully will have it live for you players tomorrow. This post will be updated when we have more information for you.
    . And so what?? You promised fix at 6 May!! Too much players have problems with legendary issue , with 666 error , with tournament , but you still promising same and same again and again! I promise you if you don't repair your game - you lost 75 % players !!!
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    . And so what?? You promised fix at 6 May!! Too much players have problems with legendary issue , with 666 error , with tournament , but you still promising same and same again and again! I promise you if you don't repair your game - you lost 75 % players !!!

Is it still resetting on you? The servers came down for an update yesterday, and personally legendary has not reset on me or anyone in my guild that I know of since. I have two characters on legendary I switch between.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • BalordoBalordo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mee to with error 666 in rome leggendary!!! 4 days i can't play

Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Is it still resetting on you? The servers came down for an update yesterday, and personally legendary has not reset on me or anyone in my guild that I know of since. I have two characters on legendary I switch between.

On IOS I don't recieved update . Yes it's still resetting . Tournament don't start yesterday also. Do you know something about error 666?