Update and ban for nothing.

maciej1313maciej1313 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello. I was recently playing the event and as I used the red potion while I was on low hp and the remaining time was about 5 seconds, the message popped that I been using illegal programs. As a result I got blocked for 24 hours. ***? I never used any hacks and this is what I get. Besides I spent some money on this game. Why should I use any hacks !!! Please fix this problem before anybody else gets a free ban.
Prev1

Comments

• HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    This just happened to me as well. I used a healing potion when the counter was ticking down red, but literally the last second of the battle one of the sirens killed my hero. The battle ended but I received a 666 error and it told me "Cheating will not be tolerated." I have never used any cheats, hacks, mods of ANY kind on any game, and all of a sudden I'm blocked from the game for 24 hours because my hero was healing/died when the counter was red. I have to admit, as much as I appreciate Glu Mobile cracking down on cheaters, I'm angry that I can't log in during an event I'd like to participate in.
  • LoBo_SALoBo_SA Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just got the same thing. This is such bs.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    I got the same thing using a revive scroll...23 hour ban for using it...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also got the exact same thing, just in the last seconds of event i got the 666 error and my account is suspended for 24 hours.... I didnt use any poiton or anthing, it just happened in the last couple of seconds. Can any mod or someone reply to this plsss????
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    This just happened to me.. Ban for nothing
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    Me too. Banned 23 hours for doing NOTHING. Glu solve it!!!
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Just happened to me as well on my Kindle Fire HDX. I've never used any hacks but all of a sudden I got a message saying cheating will not be tolerated. I fought some more in the siren event and then it told me that I would be banned for 23 hours due to illegal activity. I have never used any cheats or hacks or anything other than just playing the game as it came. I used a scroll once in a legendary fight today before this all started so maybe that's it? I never had any problems like this before today's update. Glu, please fix this! We love your game but we would kind of like to play it.
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I was banned for nothing too. My nickname on game is Kazejin. Appeared error 666 and my account was suspended by 24 hours. What's happening? I've never used hacks, mods ou something else.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • EyoloEyolo Registered Users 7 Posts
    A mi me paso igual antes de terminar la batalla me salto el error y tengo la cuenta suspendida no uso hack nada eh cargado gemas legalmente
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    I just got banned as well, was doing event, timer ran out as i died and something came up about cheating and boom i was banned for 24 hours.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • maciej1313maciej1313 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did anyone get his account unlocked? Is anybody in charge of this forum because such a situation should have been resolved already and all the people that replied to this thread should have gotten their accounts unlocked from those unreasonable banishments !!!! From what I see, I will need to find a more stable game because this one breaks apart !!!
  • darveshdarvesh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here got banned playing event.
  • Sp0oNSp0oN Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got banned to.. i want my 50€ back and the many hours that i waisted playing this game
    Firth wrote: »
    I got the same thing using a revive scroll...23 hour ban for using it...

FIRTH, is your acc already good now?
    ttzgl wrote: »
    FIRTH, is your acc already good now?

Not yet..about one more hour. .have been talking with devs...
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Not yet..about one more hour. .have been talking with devs...

Are devs looking into everyone? I know at least Naba and Valic in our guild have been hit so far, Valic didn't even finished a battle.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Due to the illegal operation, you account has been suspended for 1430586332 hours, please try again later.
    NICE
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Are devs looking into everyone? I know at least Naba and Valic in our guild have been hit so far, Valic didn't even finished a battle.

Not sure...but not doing me much good. .now banned for 1.4 billion hours. .lol..didn't even get back in..just jumped from 1 to a billion..geesh
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    Not sure...but not doing me much good. .now banned for 1.4 billion hours. .lol..didn't even get back in..just jumped from 1 to a billion..geesh

wow ... Firth man ... I'd be requesting a Complete refund of every dollar you might have spent on this game, atm I barely even am willing to use energy for fears of being banned ...
    Dang firth, this is just crazy, same happened to the other guy, looks like same will happen to all who got suspended...
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    seriously annoying, Banned people for nothing, resetting Legendary ... and a Multitude of different issues ... and we'll receive NO information or comments seeing it's a weekend .....
  • HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the same issue as firth... I got banned for 1.4 BILLION hours after the initial 24hours... all because I used a healing potion... Honestly if I wasn't leader of my guild I'd just delete this game I'm so fed up with all the errors, bugs and glitches.
    Jep same here, mine now jumped to 1439048588668 hours... I sure hope there will be a game left, before anyone from glu is back, cause all is just falling apart...
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    You know now we can't play this game for 163,310 years? I think most of us will be dead by then :)
  • anjelanjel Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is that Beric from ShadowKings? If so, this is anjel. I can't log into my account. Signed in and it was reset but the login was different so I think my account should still exist but I don't know how to get into it.
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    Beric wrote: »
    You know now we can't play this game for 163,310 years? I think most of us will be dead by then :)

So many years I'm banned. Why bother with the line try again later. Luckily I only wasted $10 on this game. If Glu comes back with a all ban people get a ticket and join the queue ill be deleting this game off the kindle and out of the cloud. Incompetence of not play testing their 1.1 version.
  • polskinatorpolskinator Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same happened to me.got suspended for 23h.and now after this time my account is suspended forever.what is going on.my nick in game is polskinator.please help
  • NaidraNaidra Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got suspended first for 23 hours for using a healing pot, says 666 cheating. After I waited 23 hours it now says I'm banned for 12345678 hours. What is this?
  • Maxwell91Maxwell91 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Аналогичная ситуация,друзья. Меня необоснованно заблокировали сначала на 23 часа.потом еще на миллиард. ЗА ЧТО?? Уважаемые разработчики, проверьте,пожалуйста информацию! Возможно русский администратор замешан в необоснованно блокировке по просьбе своего паршивого дружка. My nick Maxwell91
  • HajdukHajduk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Banned for nothing too... Nickname: Hajduk