Options

banned for1430594747 hours....

admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
Like many, I received a 23 hour ban yesterday (for just playing the game).

So I submitted a trouble ticket, and was hoping to be able to play today... waited the 24 hours...

http://i.imgur.com/nhewu7b.jpg

lol....

In case any glu people see this...

admrlhuff
samsung galaxy s3
Android ver 4.4.2
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    Me too. Unfair ban of 24 hours and after waiting now 1430595145 hours. And where is GLU meanwhile?
  • Options
    I doubt they have anyone who isn't banned... there's really only 2 options...

1 - they can't program very well
    2 - this is planned for some reason or another. (main reason being to make money)
  • Options
    BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same thing happened to me as well.....apparently glu hates us because none of us will able to play this game until 163,310.2 years have passed:). That's assuming that all the bugs will be fixed by then as well. This is ludicrously infuriating.
  • Options
    EyoloEyolo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Es una verguenza no se mierda paso se estan burlando no tuve ninguna accion ilegal todo lo que hecho lo hice en reglamento en comprado cristales con mi tarjeta de crédito y esto paso asi como si nada por lo menos den una razón justa de porque han suspendido varias cuentas la verdad que los creia mas serio que pena me dan ojala la plata q hicieron con mi compra les sirva para algo.
  • Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same problem here.

Banned for 24h for nothing and now for 1 billion hours.

Una verguenza.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • Options
    I've spent 5 dollars and am quite ****ed... the fact that they have 100 USD gem packs means there are people who have bought them.

I've never spent more than 60 dollars buying a video game, even way back in atari days. Video games were 50 or 60 bucks, when released, then would drop to 30 or 40 a year later.

Spending money on a game that is free?? MIND BLOWN!

To be fair, there is one F2P game that i've spent 60 dollars on...

Now knowing that in this game... you lose your character IF
    1 - you uninstall the game
    2 - you have to switch devices.

That's just **** poor quality control.

Come on GLU - you made a great game. Where's your management?
  • Options
    aithoraithor Registered Users 11 Posts
    Now i have to wait during 163 years to can play to the game, and the only thing that i have done is use one jar live in the event. If this is ilegal, i'm ilegal. If this is not ilegal, they must have to reward me and the afected people very well
  • Options
    zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    great first unfair 24 hours ban and now 1430602368 hours suspended. I will just look for alternative games.
  • Options
    OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    After waiting for 24 hours, will continue to wait for 1400000000 hours, I was drunk
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • Options
    zorandu wrote: »
    great first unfair 24 hours ban and now 1430602368 hours suspended. I will just look for alternative games.

has anyone tried playing on another device to see if it's even possible to log in? Or as soon as you use a health potion or something else happens, it bans you?

Don't uninstall this app... your character will go with it.
  • Options
    gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    Whaaaaaat????
    i've been waiting for 24 hours and now have to wait for 1 billion??
    what happened?

Please, glu people, fix it!!,
  • Options
    XipikXipik Registered Users 3 Posts
    OMG guys banned me to 1430594747 Hours ? why?
  • Options
    HajdukHajduk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here...banned for no reason and then they banned me for millions of hours... Glu where is your logic????? I didn't do anything illegal!!
  • Options
    smlpm3smlpm3 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Since we are all banned for life, any good game suggestions? Im ready to move on
  • Options
    spartan1969spartan1969 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah, me too. Uninstalling if not fixed
  • Options
    sebalbsebalb Registered Users 2 Posts
    same problem... yesterday banned for 23 hours - now banned for 163309 (!) years ???
  • Options
    LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well you can be sure someone at Glu will get fired. They did not do this on purpose because it has only cost them money and loyal players (Glu likes both of those things).

So Glu fix your disaster and compensate those that stick around afterwards. Nobody is going to wait the 1.4 Billion hours...lol.

Who came up with that number? Fire them as well.

-Lancer-
  • Options
    kuppiekuppie Registered Users 7 Posts
    The ****ing hell with glu. Been banned the same hours with you guys. Is order and chaos online a good game? Or dungeon hunter perhaps? This update is very disappointing.
  • Options
    prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
    you know what's funny?

i bet they didn't even ban 1 actual cheater....
  • Options
    phoundphound Registered Users 5 Posts
    ###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Abrar Khan | May 03, 2015 | 04:19 -0400

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This ban was done by our programming team who have run many scripts before performing the bans. Unfortunately, we do not have any information about it. This is done by the team and will not be changed.

Our Terms Of Service may be reviewed here:

http://www.glu.com/terms

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
  • Options
    SAME THING HERE...

What *******s... We've spent money on their game, and because their programmers can't do their job correctly, we just threw our money into the wind??? Not going without a fight GLU... You better fix this.

Abrar Khan | May 03, 2015 | 03:19 -0500

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This ban was done by our programming team who have run many scripts before performing the bans. Unfortunately, we do not have any information about it. This is done by the team and will not be changed.

Our Terms Of Service may be reviewed here:

http://www.glu.com/terms

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
  • Options
    Rasec81Rasec81 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Esto es una puta vergüenza porque dicen que nos banean por cometer acciones ilegales, yo no he hecho nada ilegal y mucho esfuerzo y muchas horas, me ha costado llegar a donde estaba con mi personaje, para ahora perderlo todo, como pueden hacer estas cosas, no es serio, voy a desinstalar el maldito juego y todos los que tengo de la misma compañia tambien, y nunca volvere a confiar en ellos.
  • Options
    NelecosNelecos Registered Users 7 Posts
    Rasec81 wrote: »
    Esto es una puta vergüenza porque dicen que nos banean por cometer acciones ilegales, yo no he hecho nada ilegal y mucho esfuerzo y muchas horas, me ha costado llegar a donde estaba con mi personaje, para ahora perderlo todo, como pueden hacer estas cosas, no es serio, voy a desinstalar el maldito juego y todos los que tengo de la misma compañia tambien, y nunca volvere a confiar en ellos.

El problema es que hemos sido muchos como para pensar que todos hemos cometido irregularidades.
    Esto tienen que solucionarlo si o si. No merece la pena desinstalar el juego y perderlo todo. Mejor esperar 2-3 días a ver que sucede.
    Es mi opinión.
  • Options
    Rasec81 wrote: »

this means...

This is a shame because ****ing say they ban us for committing illegal actions, I have not done anything illegal and much effort and many hours it took me to get where I was with my character, to now lose everything, as you can do these things, is not serious, I'll remove the **** game and I have all of the same company too, and I'll never trust them.
  • Options
    Nelecos wrote: »
    El problema es que hemos sido muchos como para pensar que todos hemos cometido irregularidades.
    Esto tienen que solucionarlo si o si. No merece la pena desinstalar el juego y perderlo todo. Mejor esperar 2-3 días a ver que sucede.
    Es mi opinión.

This means...

The problem is that we are many to think that all we have committed irregularities.
    This must fix if or if. Not worth uninstall the game and lose everything. Better to wait 2-3 days to see what happens.
    It is my opinion.
  • Options
    MatimusMatimus Registered Users 6 Posts
    I ended up going to Apple to get a refund. The issues plus lack of resolve and communication was maddening. Apple only took about 10 hours to side with me in teh case, so I am assuming that others have done the same and a case file is open on this issue.
  • Options
    gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    So, what can we do?

If I was banned for 24 hours first and, no playing, banned for more than 1 billion hours..., what I have done?. I couldn't play for make anything illegal!!!!
    Look my level, I'm a noob!!!
  • Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    We want our account back. We spent months playing honestly to be banned as a hacker. Better fix this soon.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • Options
    You can call google, explain the situation, and ask for your money back.

ALSO

Fill out this form - if enough people do, Google will contact GLU and tell them to get their act together.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown

(the link the app field is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.bgc&hl=en )
  • Options
    Digo_nit35Digo_nit35 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Prezados funcionários da Glu,

gostaria de saber desde quando usar energias poções e pergaminhos durante o evento é ilegal? Gostaria de saber ainda se vocês irão corrigir esse erro??? Se seremos recompensados de alguma forma pelos transtornos causados pela empresa ou se devemos pedir o banimento da empresa na Google Store?