EXPERIENCED guild members

hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
As a result of the problems with event and bans I am asking anybody in guild to post if banned or not .. do know of at least two but thinking more since we have a lot with lower vp than Normal ...
Guild :: EXPERIENCED

Comments

• lordvaelynlordvaelyn Registered Users 7 Posts
    im banned to and i didnt used any pots or scrolls at event just played the event...
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    here is the response i got Saturday:

GLU_Response_zpsjqpsz3pg.png
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Thanks for the response bro keep me updated as a result of this mistake on glu .. we are keeping as many members as we know off I will let the guys know hopefully they will lift it and get yah back in... still got first place
    funny thing is, even though banned for a billion hours, got 2 msgs today...one telling me last chance to get poison runes 5x chance and one that i had won a prized in last tourney...lol
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Well Firth, better get on to claim your guild prizes!

Any news on ban reversal?
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
    psyhigh wrote: »
    Well Firth, better get on to claim your guild prizes!

Any news on ban reversal?
    Yep..devs pm today
    .working on a fix...want to know if anyone else in guild got banned...so give me player names if anyone else did
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    I believe ufff may have been hit with a ban, and potentially naidra.

The others may have a larger list of members that have potentially been affected.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • lordvaelynlordvaelyn Registered Users 7 Posts
    psyhigh wrote: »
    I believe ufff may have been hit with a ban, and potentially naidra.

The others may have a larger list of members that have potentially been affected.

dear players of experienced,

some of you know me others dont but thing is im here to warn you that the banns arent over yet.
    iw as famring zeus and i got banned for the second time and for 1.4 bil houres again....
    ive send mail to admin on forum but can you guys warn the ingame player and send a ticket or something since im not able to log in? im on android s5.

also can someone reply to this or by private message? ill be checking this forum frequently.
    ty already,

vaelyn
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Only person I know of for sure was naidra .. needs to get back so we can read him to guild

Also have not heard from ufff in guild either so thinking he may have also been banned ni one else just the legiondary reset problem wich just about every one has had that happen .wich u think is happening cause of forcing game closed