Banned Issue

Comments

• LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? (Y/N) YES
    Length of Ban: First 24 hours, now 1,430,586,900 hours
    In-game name: Lancer
    Device: LG 3G
    OS Version: Android 5.0

I was in the VP event and lost the battle with the sirens. Up popped the 24 hour ban and then it went to the 1.4 billion hour ban.
    I enjoy the game and would like to get my account unfrozen.

Thank you,
    Lancer
  • lordwadimlordwadim Registered Users 5 Posts
    Получали вы запрет:да
    Длительность запрета:сначала 24 часа потом 1.4 миллиарда часа
    Ник в игре: lordwadim
    Устройство:планшет Samsung Tab 3
    Ос: андройд 4.4.2
  • Iso239Iso239 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Did you receive ban? Yes
    Length of ban: First 24 hours, now 1,430,586,900 hours
    In game name: Iso239
    Device: lg g3
    OS Version: Android 4.4.2

all happened while playing the Siren event in the last seconds used a pot then poof banned -__-
  • lordvaelynlordvaelyn Registered Users 7 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello all,

As I can see a large number of you have been hit with some 23 hour bans, and some with for what appears to be 163,309 years (yikes). This thread is to report if you got the ban and provide us some information so we can better understand what happened.

Please Provide the Follow:

Did you receive a ban? (Y/N)
    Length of Ban:
    In-game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:

Also if you don't feel like posting this in the forum please feel free to send me a private message.

hello,

im banned for the second time for 1.4 billion houre just by farming zeus? plz fix it asap lol
  • PeijsPeijs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes i got banned. .. first 24 hours, now 1400000000hours. In game name Peijs. Galaxy s4 Android

This happend when i was playing the event
  • sawyerchef69sawyerchef69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same as everyone else I have been banned for all eternity!!!! I use a nexus 7 tablet on android my ign is sawyerchef69
  • ZettliZettli Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey guys. You never come back. That write the glu team to me.
    I any Hacker on board? Then kill the server, please
    Greetings Rainer
  • ZettliZettli Registered Users 7 Posts
    We need a list of playernames
  • GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    Ban.... yes. 24 hour to start with after initial ban an infinitesimal amount of hours which hasn't decreased.
    Name: Gfours
    Device: kindle fire
    Details: I missed the start of event so I was playing catch-up. I purchased XL gem package and settled in for a couple of hours beasties whacking. I was on legendary levels (can't remember exact one) health was low I hit the red bottle and got an error message, quickly followed by another message which I only caught something along the lines of inappropriate behaviour... game closed down and automatically started to reload. Upon loading I received a ban message for cheating with ban in effect for 24 hours.
    Gem purchase was specifically for event I hasten to add.

G

PS
    What's happening about this situation now? It's all very jolly an good starting a thread about the ban but it's 3 days to late.
    gfours,

yesterday i was unbanned and like 2 3 houres ago i was banned again and event was over i was just farming lol
    i dont know when they gonna fix it...
  • MD2044MD2044 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: first 25h then 1430676784h
    In-game name: MD2044
    Device: ELEPHONE G6
  • sirlastknighsirlastknigh Registered Users 3 Posts
    When are you going to fix the banned players, whats the meaning of Writing here if you dont fix it !
    Can you please repond to what time that we are going to wait until the problem is solved...
  • AsarhadonAsarhadon Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Length of Ban: first 24h, now 1.430.593.362h
    In-game name: Asarhadon
    Device: Sony Xperia Z2 Tab
    OS Version: Android 4.4.4
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    Length of Ban: 1.4 billion years
    In-game name: admrlhuff
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yes
    1430607274 hours as i tried to log on after a 24 hr ban
    I believe it's buckhunter74
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Android
  • almldarnellalmldarnell Registered Users 2 Posts
    This the reply i received after 5 days of nothing then get told to bend over and take it up the a**, because there programers are useless and cant figure out the problem so the blame falles on all of the inoccent people.

Thank you for your reply.

This decision is made by the team after running many procedure to find the player who were cheating. Unfortunately, we do not have any information about it. And also we cannot reversed them.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

So you are telling me that i am banned from playing this game for no reason i spend over $500 and someone is cheating and i have to pay. That is not fair at all, everyone should be set to zero and have to start over. The people that were not playing at the time might have been cheating then logged off before your total ban. Apparently all this company wants is for people to spend there hard earned money on GLU then after you bleed us for all we have you ban us.

I disagree with the decision and would like one of your representatives to call me direct today.
  • zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    This the reply i received after 5 days of nothing then get told to bend over and take it up the a**, because there programers are useless and cant figure out the problem so the blame falles on all of the inoccent people.

This decision is made by the team after running many procedure to find the player who were cheating. Unfortunately, we do not have any information about it. And also we cannot reversed them.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

So you are telling me that i am banned from playing this game for no reason i spend over $500 and someone is cheating and i have to pay. That is not fair at all, everyone should be set to zero and have to start over. The people that were not playing at the time might have been cheating then logged off before your total ban. Apparently all this company wants is for people to spend there hard earned money on GLU then after you bleed us for all we have you ban us.

I disagree with the decision and would like one of your representatives to call me direct today.

I have the same email as well. I deleted the game days ago. It doesn't seems to me that they are willing to admit they are wrong on this issue and compensate the players.
    Re: banned again
    Quote Originally Posted by lordvaelyn
    dear admin,

ty for resolving the problem yesterday but i was farming zeus just about 10 min ago and it said im banned again due illegal operations, i already did like 150 200 runs today without a potion or scroll and yet im banned again for 1.4 billion houres? plz try to fix it or send me a repply.

i have a galaxy s5
    my ingame name is lordvaelyn.

hope you help,

vaelyn
    We are aware of this issue. It has been reported to the dev team and a thread in the general discussion section of the BGI forums has been created to gather information on users that have been effected.

this is what they have sended me. after like 15 mails
  • cristimunteanucristimunteanu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Banned defenetly yes, for about a 14 lifetimes 1.4 million or billion hours I dont know exactly, in game name i cant remember since i played 3 days ago and i have a bad memory but ragamu ff in21 or ragamu ff in2 (those names are together but for some odd reason it wont let me type it like its censored) , and mobile phone samsung galaxy s4 latest android version
  • CarterMCarterM Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello all,

As I can see a large number of you have been hit with some 23 hour bans, and some with for what appears to be 163,309 years (yikes). This thread is to report if you got the ban and provide us some information so we can better understand what happened.

Please Provide the Follow:

Length of Ban:1430607873 hours
    In-game name:CarterM
    Device: LG G3
    OS Version:Android 4.4.2

Also if you don't feel like posting this in the forum please feel free to send me a private message.

Please fix soon, I love this game!! Thanks!!
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Thank you for your reply, I hope DEV TEAM can solve the problem as soon as possible, we are waiting for many days.

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+ hours
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+hours
    In-game name: KSZZQXL
    Device: IK ik6
    OS Version: Android 4.4.3

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,586,900 hours
    In-game name: 123abc321
    Device: samsung SM-N9005
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Did you receive a ban? yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,586,332 hours
    In-game name: bandyta
    Device: Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,586,900 hours
    In-game name: FIREBLOOD
    Device: huawei t9200
    OS Version: Android 4.0.3

Is a network error666 problem.thank!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

The team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. This thread was created to gather information about who was banned to see what the issue was and how it an be resolved so that it does not happen to you again. I do not have an ETA for you at this moment but will update this thread or make an update thread in the General Discussion section with an update.
  • Fatal73Fatal73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    bitte sagt mir doch mal einer warum , so viele eine sperre bekommen haben . ich weis das ich nichts falsches gemacht habe , bite eine Erklärung . das schlimme ist man macht nichts und kauft sogar noch diamanten . dann auf einmal bekommt man eine sperre und bekommt nicht mal richtig gesagt warum . also bitte eine Erklärung , was soll das ????????????????
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Fatal73 wrote: »
    bitte sagt mir doch mal einer warum , so viele eine sperre bekommen haben . ich weis das ich nichts falsches gemacht habe , bite eine Erklärung . das schlimme ist man macht nichts und kauft sogar noch diamanten . dann auf einmal bekommt man eine sperre und bekommt nicht mal richtig gesagt warum . also bitte eine Erklärung , was soll das ????????????????

Leider kann ich Ihnen nicht sagen, warum dies im Moment passiert. In meinem vorherigen Post habe ich erwähnt, werde ich dem Forum mit mehr Informationen aktualisieren Sie alle, wenn ich kann.

btw dies in Google übersetzt, sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch.
  • Fatal73Fatal73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Leider kann ich Ihnen nicht sagen, warum dies im Moment passiert. In meinem vorherigen Post habe ich erwähnt, werde ich dem Forum mit mehr Informationen aktualisieren Sie alle, wenn ich kann.

btw dies in Google übersetzt, sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch.

ok , mir geht leider mit dem englisch so das es nicht gut ist , deswegen brauch man sich nicht zu entschuldigen !!! aber nur nee aussage bekomme ich mein Account wider oder nicht . den das spiel hat mir viel spaß gemacht und hatte auch nicht mal nee Chance meiner Gilde zusagen was los ist oder .
  • gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes
    Banned 1430641922
    Name: gasof
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Android 4.2.2

I was playing the event and it appears error 666. I restart the game and... Banned 23h. I wait and, justo when i run the game without do nothing, banned more than 1 billion.
    I didn't do anything illegal. In fact, I could not do anything.
  • brenoaquinobrenoaquino Registered Users 3 Posts
    Você recebeu uma proibição? Sim
    Comprimento de ban: Era 23hrs no início mais após as 23hrs passou para 1430596144hrs
    Nome no jogo: brenoaquino
    Dispositivo: Galaxy S4
    OS Versão: Android 4.4.2

Caro adm, está punição acho que foi praticamente igual para todos os punidos. Jogando o evento quando tava terminando a batalha utilizei uma poção de cura quando peguei está punição por um ato ilegal, resolver isto logo.
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ban 23 hours then went to one half billion hours during event.
    Device kindle fire HDX
    User name BigessDickus
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Awesome, I got the exact response. Nice to know its an automated response....
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • HoltaHolta Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was banned when I was playing the siren event. First for 24 hours and after that for an eternity... Name in game Holta. Playing on Samsung Galaxy S2 with android 4.0.3.