Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

Comments

• PowerglidePowerglide Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ok here we go;)

First of all grats on making a very nice "Diablo/Titans quest", I really enjoy the game you made up until this new patch....

Maybe it's my expectation to you that's set to high.... I was hoping for one of the below AT LEAST...

1: Possibilty for Co-op, common guys this is where the game lies and the future... So chop chop...

2: increase of guild level...or at least being able to stack relics.... Guilds are outdated period.

3: New maps ?? Hello sure you give us new events which will take a lot more bagspace hence gems!!! All we get is to craft events in return? That's simply not good enough.

I don't mind spending real money in a good game with good updates that actually increase the players experience. All you did was add more endless farming if the same monster over and over.

On top of that it seems you nerfed the loottable drastically. I mean at least if you going to nerf loot/drops try to hide it a tad better than just decrease it by a ton....

How I know well after farming Zeus on legendary for the last 3 weeks killing him daily around 50-100 times One tend to have an idea by average drop....

Fact is legendary drops are extremely rare now even with insane levels of ITem Find. This obviously also means that soul of hydra is equally insanely rare drop now...

If you at least upgraded the loot the "best" monster this game still has to offer equally fair enough, but you did not...

What did you however give me?

Uhm a toolbox that keeps blinking in my right corner with daily rewards even though taken and a special sale for 3.000 gems of at totally outdated items... COMON.... Don't bother making those sales if it makes no sense... It's just static noise for the player. Who on earth will ever buy a set for around 1500 gs for 3.000 gems egen its NOT even half The Gs of his/her weapon?

I hate to say this but this update will make you loose players not attract them...I really liked this game up to now, but this is really just disappointing on all levels.
    Personally not spending one more $ here until you actually give me something worth using my money on.

Humbly regard

Powerglide
  • ksummerlinksummerlin Registered Users 6 Posts
    No response in other threads, so maybe this one will work. I cannot play the game since the last update. The game is broken -- fix it.

Cannot get past Daily Bonus dialog since the update. It tries to access the network and responds with "Network Error. Retry?" over and over (all day long) over LTE and any Wifi network I try.

In-Game Name: deepin
    Device Used: Nexus 6
    OS Version: Android 5.1
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well spoken, Powerglide, and you echo a lot of my concerns as well.

Honestly, I found this game because it was featured in the App Store "Editor's Choice." However, it seems the game is scaring off any potential new players with its endless problems, glitches, and lack of REAL new content. My hopes that this game will permanently catch on are starting to dwindle. Here's a rundown:

- So, where in the world are the new cloaks? Don't make a big deal of them if no one has any clue when or where to get them.
    - As people have mentioned before, Legendary progress is resetting constantly. I haven't been able to farm Zeus for a couple days, and for end-game players like me, that's literally ALL I ever do. I would even replay the quests if it meant earning some tributes, but nothing. And people who have replayed them all have reported that their progress resets yet again! Inexcusable.
    - Gladiator is at a noted disadvantage during events. He simply doesn't have the mobility or defensive options to really kill a ton or survive hard/nightmare fights (other than perfectly timed parries, which are hard at such a zoomed-out perspective).
    - Why not allow people to at least transfer over their medallions to their other heroes? Yes, I realize that Glu is thinking "Noooo $$$$" but preventing people from ever playing the other hero classes because they have saved up medallions is cutting off a good portion of the game.
    - Show the Guild next to player names in the rankings (at least for the top 100 or so).
    - Server connectivity sucks. Other games will play just fine but BGI will have frequent issues.
    - Why is Revive 70 GEMS?? There is no good rationale for this. I can maybe imagine some desperate person doing this if they saw a legendary weapon drop and they can't bear to lose it...but the only time you would know what loot you'd be losing is during stages. And of course, during stages, the best you can get is Epic gear anyway--and even then, most of it would drop from the final boss of the level. Until then, you wouldn't know what loot is dropping.
    - Inventory space is ridiculously expensive. 100 gems just to carry a few more items? And to max out, you'd need to purchase that about 15 times? Pure and obvious greed to everybody. *Tip: If you're going to get greedy, at least have the sense to do it after your game appears somewhere respectable on the iTunes top grossing apps list.

Now for some actual positives:
    - Kudos for allowing people to snag some decent Epic gear from the Senator Tributes. For a while, Senator Tributes were pretty useless at the end of the game except for maybe Hearts of Hydra. Now, it's worth something.
    - Cloaks sound kind of cool. You know, in theory...
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    New update with new event looked promising until found out double post in chat bug had not been fixed. And after playing the new event and taking a health potion in last 5 seconds of the round with my gladiator I'm labeled a cheat. And receive the message account has been banned for 23 hours. Note glu. Fix this and fix the language used. It's not you account has been banned instead your account had been banned. With bad writing at first I thought it was a joke by a hack. Till I read of posts with users of fire HDX having the same problem. Updates should be tested first before they are rolled out.
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    It would be great a quick solution to the unfair bans that lot of us are suffering and posting... Maybe a good support would give you nice feedbacks in the forum... 15 hours waiting for an answer to the 24 hours ban... That's my feedback..
  • HajdukHajduk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok,since the new patch the game is ruined...

1. What cloaks are you talking about? There are no cloaks at all,can't win them in events,nor in quests.
    2. Chat is broken as always
    3. My account was banned for something I didn't do... I just played siren slayer event like I always do... I clicked Battle Legendary Stage III and got banned LOL!!!!! Wouldn't I be first on event Leaderboard if I was really cheating??? And when you banned me I was 1000+
    Your game is completely released unfinished and you have poor anti cheating syssystem... My feedback will go on Google Play and it will warn new players what to expect from once very good game which was ruined by unreliable anti cheating system and is getting worse every patch.... I just hope it helps you in finally finishing it... I think I should be compesated for ban which ruined my siren slayer event and which I didn't deserve, in fact there is no clear explanation why did I even get that ban in the first place...
    4. Energy is empty but energy bar shows it is full
    Pacone wrote: »
    It would be great a quick solution to the unfair bans that lot of us are suffering and posting... Maybe a good support would give you nice feedbacks in the forum... 15 hours waiting for an answer to the 24 hours ban... That's my feedback..

Don't expect answer any time soon...I was waiting for Handles to answer me for couple of days... I asked him about video bug... The game offers me videos but then they say there are no videos available and that I should come back later... That is just funny...
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    There so many bugs on game:

1) Broken chat (doubling);
    2) (362: Data error) after watching a video to earn gems;
    3) People are been banned playing in the event for 24 hours for no reason (after using potion/energy/revival scroll) in their 5 last seconds of the Siren Slayer event. [error 666];
    4) Level progress are resseting on Hard and Legendary modes forcing us to start over again constantly;
    5) Energy is empty but energy bar shows it is full;

Best regards from Brazil.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • kuppiekuppie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Been banned too for no reason. Siren slayer my *** I'm not hacking the game. Please fix this a lot of us were banned for no reason at all.
  • ZettliZettli Registered Users 7 Posts
    Liebes Glu Team ich finde es toll das ihr Cheater nicht unterstützt. Das da auch weiße Schafe mit in den Topf geschmissen werden kann passieren, darf es aber nicht. Ihr wollt ja schließlich Geld von den gamern und das bekommt ihr nicht, wenn ihr mich und andere so bescheißt.
    Des weiteren hab ich meine Vip Belohnungen immer noch nicht bekommen, grrr.
    Ich geh mal davon aus,das es von euch hier keiner liest. Ich geb euch ein tip, arbeitet für B.G. der hat jede Menge von euch, die nix auf die reihe bekommen.
    Wenn hier nix passiert werde ich andere Wege gehen. Dann scheiß ich zurück, Bähhhh
    Mfg,
    Rainer
  • anjelanjel Registered Users 8 Posts
    What the heck?! Sign in for the game was different than before the update... Signed in with the google account I use for my phone but all my player info isn't there?! Help!!
  • mejia95mejia95 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Suspended forma do something ilegal, playa every day that must be,where I can put a complaint?
  • kuppiekuppie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Still banned after 24 hours. Wth is wrong with this game? Been playing for 40+ days! So much time wasted
  • DaFuDaFu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea yea yea yea
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I've spent a decent amount on this game. I loved it, and I have no issue supporting good games with my wallet. Now, I've almost completely lost interest because of the sheer brokenness of this game.

I have no idea what it will take to restore players' confidence, but for me, I don't know if I will spend another dollar on this game again. I even started desperately seeking out similar dungeon crawlers this weekend to replace this game. As the reviews on iTunes continue to plummet and players drop off one by one, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

I hope I'm wrong about this. Really, I do. :(
    SmoothJK wrote: »
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I've spent a decent amount on this game. I loved it, and I have no issue supporting good games with my wallet. Now, I've almost completely lost interest because of the sheer brokenness of this game.

I have no idea what it will take to restore players' confidence, but for me, I don't know if I will spend another dollar on this game again. I even started desperately seeking out similar dungeon crawlers this weekend to replace this game. As the reviews on iTunes continue to plummet and players drop off one by one, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

I hope I'm wrong about this. Really, I do. :(

Funny thing is that banned players will never be unbanned because game developers don't care... Same things go with the game development... You can't expect a game to be good after you put unreliable anti cheating system to supervise it... I just hope something good happens after this amount of feedbacks... I've already deleted Blood And Glory Immortals because of two reasons:

1.Unfair Ban4life
    2. Poor support... 4 days,no answer...
    Well good luck Glu,not playing any of your games anymore
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    I think i will give it one more day to get unbanned until I take my money elsewhere.

Maxumus
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello!

This thread is for you, the players, to give us some feedback on your experiences in game. Be it things you noticed about game play, tributes, equipment or in game events.

Please specify which aspect of the game you are giving feedback about and as always follow the forum rooms.

Hi there we did not receive the 1m vp milestone reward for the past siren event. All other rewards came thru some double but then got an error for the second one. But as far as the 1m that did not come thru at all. Dont know if its some kind of bug and i know its only one emp tribute but some people could really use it. Please help how every you can.
  • brenoaquinobrenoaquino Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oi , cade os adm deste jogo? Porque esses bugs estão acabando com a diversão de vários jogadores, eu fui bloqueado no evento por 23hrs, dps por 1430596144hrs e que ate agora este contador nem mecheu o tempo. Bom arrumem o problema logo pois si demorar logo logo não vai à ver nenhum jogador ativo mais neste jogo.
  • phoundphound Registered Users 5 Posts
    All i want to say is your customer service is a joke! !!!!
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think our games shud be bact up automatically to the cloud and synct to our phones! :-) I reset my phone and now I can't accesss my game blood & glory immortals my player name is LINOMOR.
    The laundry list of glaring issues continues to get longer and longer. I wonder how long Apple will wait to remove this game off the App Store.

Glu lies about Legendary item bonus for Emperor Tribute 10-pack:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130696-Buy-10-Emps-and-Get-Legendary-Item
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I urge anyone that's been wrongly banned to visit this thread and flag this app.. we all enjoyed the game.. I for one wish this was going to be fixed but don't see that happening. Glu is being totally irresponsible.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130702-Google-Play-response
  • Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Where our fix !!!???? You promised at 6 May
  • CarterMCarterM Registered Users 5 Posts
    I started playing Blood and Glory Immortals and during the Siren tourney I got a message that I was cheating. I logged back in and it said I was banned for 23 hrs due to illegal operation. After the 23 hrs, it tried logging back in and it said I was banned for 143 billion hrs. The device I played on is LG G3 mobile. My player name was CarterM. My Version is 4.2.2. Can you please fix and allow me to play again? I love this game and enjoyed it very much while I was playing. Please let me know something and un-ban me. Thank you so much Glu!!
  • CarterMCarterM Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the info.
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word!
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word!....
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!! We need better support!
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Why is it taking so long to fix the problem and unbann us. I can't imagine there are too many players still playing at this point who have been able to dodge the event glitch.

How to avoid the glitch; during the last 5 seconds of the event don't die or use any consumables. I was banned when I died in the last five, anout a week and a half ago...

43 Gladiator
    Banned for life
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon