GLU steals

ShibbylockShibbylock Registered Users 8 Posts
i originally posted this were it was supposed to go in the customer care forum but now I'm putting it in general because I got no response after almost a week.

Because of game glitches such as network errors, data errors and unknown errors I have lost over 2700 gems. I have tried to resolve this in game but glu support has not responded to me in over a week. They asked for my character name. Device info, which tournament and screenshots. I have provided all of this info several times and gotten no response. These glitches have also cost me guild reward anvils and hammers and flames and over 30 emperor tokens. I want something done about this. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game and I will not spend another dime until this is resolved. My toon name is Shibby, my device is an iPhone and the events were the previous two before the current lycan tourney. Manticore and gorgon I think. Please fix this.

That was my post that was ignored. I just tried putting a 25 dollar iTunes card on my account and it was taken immediately because of pending charges from GLU. I also just looked at my bank account and saw nearly 200 dollars worth of charges from them that I never authorized. I have spent over 1000 dollars on this game since I started. I should not even have a reason to be complaining. I want my gems back and it would be nice to either get the money credited back for the things I didn't but it at least get credited with game currency. Jeebus jumpin Christie how hard is it to run a business ?!?!?

Comments

• BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    Glu please help with these issues, many in our guild are having the same problem and we have spent a lot of time and money into your game. It is not fair that a player who is spending that much money is being ignored for that long. We have been in first place on the leaderboard despite these setbacks but it is not fair that we have to deal with this. Please resolve these issues, You will lose a lot of your big spenders if you cannot.
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Shibbylock wrote: »
    i originally posted this were it was supposed to go in the customer care forum but now I'm putting it in general because I got no response after almost a week.

Because of game glitches such as network errors, data errors and unknown errors I have lost over 2700 gems. I have tried to resolve this in game but glu support has not responded to me in over a week. They asked for my character name. Device info, which tournament and screenshots. I have provided all of this info several times and gotten no response. These glitches have also cost me guild reward anvils and hammers and flames and over 30 emperor tokens. I want something done about this. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game and I will not spend another dime until this is resolved. My toon name is Shibby, my device is an iPhone and the events were the previous two before the current lycan tourney. Manticore and gorgon I think. Please fix this.

That was my post that was ignored. I just tried putting a 25 dollar iTunes card on my account and it was taken immediately because of pending charges from GLU. I also just looked at my bank account and saw nearly 200 dollars worth of charges from them that I never authorized. I have spent over 1000 dollars on this game since I started. I should not even have a reason to be complaining. I want my gems back and it would be nice to either get the money credited back for the things I didn't but it at least get credited with game currency. Jeebus jumpin Christie how hard is it to run a business ?!?!?

Please send me a Private Message over the forum with the your In-Game Name, Device and the email you used to contact the costumer care team. We can discuss your issue from there.
  • ShibbylockShibbylock Registered Users 8 Posts
    Message sent
    Still waiting. Stuff is getting old. Yet another tourney is about to start and only one response from support. That is one response in a month.
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    Well after all the bugs present in 1.1 update. And reading this it does not look good. It gives the impression no customer care for a inferior product. I hope things get resolved for you due to money you spent. Good luck.
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    Good companies care about all their "customers," paying players or not. They want to build a huge fan base and reap the rewards that come from sheer numbers and popularity (e.g., Supercell).

Mediocre companies care mainly or only about their paying customers and will cater to them.

Glu won't even care about their loyal, high-spending customers. Go figure that one out!
    Well said, sir
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Shibby just ask for Apple for a refund
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Shibby just ask for Apple for a refund

Yep, Apple is really good about taking care of this. I've already spent some of that money on a different app. I may be moving on from this broken game.
    Thanks guys. I have heard that is a much easier way to get results, but it should not be necessary. I have spent over 1000 dollars on this god ****ed game and as a cash paying customer these sunsofbeeches should acknowledge my issues. Handles actually got them to reply to me after about 3 weeks, they said they had escalated my ticket and they were working on it. Just the other day I got a message saying they were closing my ticket again with nothing being fixed.

I think what I might end up doing to make myself feel better is to just get apple to refund the entire amount I have spent on this ****ing game, use that 1000 dollars to fund a trip to california and beat the holy cross eyed dog **** out of every glu employee I can get to before the police get there.

Oh yea.... They got an office in california i just got the address to..... did i mention that ?
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word....
  • TexMexicoTexMexico Registered Users 7 Posts
    You gave these clowns a thousand dollars. Smh.... Could buy a season's ski pass or a nice 1911 for that dough.
    thats my favorite flavour of the .45 pistol. Gonna leave the guns at home when i make my trip, though. my hands should be enough, especially if I can get close enough to touch one..... lmao
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    Good to know Apple will honor the refund. After losing so much, I feel that might be the only way.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Shibbylock wrote: »
    thats my favorite flavour of the .45 pistol. Gonna leave the guns at home when i make my trip, though. my hands should be enough, especially if I can get close enough to touch one..... lmao

Touch one? Umm... you don't happen to have like a "Finger of Death" ability do you?
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Lol! Man you went way back for that one!! No wonder it took you so long to Reply!!
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    I had the same problem glu took 2 weeks and they gave my gems
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Touch one? Umm... you don't happen to have like a "Finger of Death" ability do you?

Maybe he is a proctologist?

Because we are all aware the Colo-rectal surgeons will all get you in the end. :)
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Next time you want to waste a grand..send it to me..I'll make sure to give you nothing in return I'll ignore you and you'll get the same results..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    So you spent a grand in the game, yet that $25 card you speak of is the one I LENT YOU, and it's been 2 months and I still haven't see that money. You sound like GLU shibby. Yes I'm back! Hello again! I'm still waiting on my $25 from Shibby and $100 from white69, it's well known. Call me crazy for helping them out when they needed it, maybe it wasn't the smartest thing but still doesn't make what happened right. It's taken me 3 months to finally post this on the forums, but I gave you both 3 months to clear your name and gave you the benefit of the doubt. Too bad it didn't happen, I said my part, now do what you want :)
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Hey bunny..can I borrow some cash..I'll be upfront and honest and tell you not too expect to get your money back..thanks bro.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/