Options

Anybody heard anything on bannings?

buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has gotten any sort of response if they have been a victim of the bannings. And those of you lucky enough not to be banned.. how's the game going? Lol

Comments

• Options
    NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    It seems not yet dude. I have been banned since last sunday because of using a health potion. Now im waiting for their reply, and wondering if my guild also fired. Lol. What an epic joke! Glu.
  • Options
    buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    ###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Abrar Khan | May 07, 2015 | 11:46 -0500

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This ban was done by our programming team who have run many scripts before performing the bans. Unfortunately, we do not have any information about it. This is done by the team and will not be changed.

Our Terms Of Service may be reviewed here:

http://www.glu.com/terms

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

Wayne | May 04, 2015 | 08:30 -0500

Blood and Glory Immortals
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Believe my user ID is buckhunter74 but I can't get to the game to verify. My Google play account is attached to my gmail.. which I believe is whellebust@gmail

I understand the high volume because since the last update this game is ridiculously filled with bugs. This game was one I really enjoyed but at this point am completely fed up. Issue needs to be fixed immediately.

Glu Mobile Inc. Support | May 04, 2015 | 07:08 -0500

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us from the web portal ticket submission. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT: If you have not mentioned in your original message the name of the game you need help with and what type of device you are playing on/OS version of that device, we do need this information. Please write back and provide the details so we can assist you faster.

Again, thank you for your message.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

Wayne | May 04, 2015 | 07:08 -0500

Blood and glory immortals. My account has been suspended for illegal activity.. at first it was 24 hours.. was going to contact you through the game once that was up but now it's for Some crazy amount of hours that makes it look like I'm basically banned for life. I need to know why. It says an illegal operation.. happened when I was in the middle of the last beast slayer event. I want all money back that was spent on the game if you cannot rectify this immediately. I'm an accountant.. not some sort of hacker that would have any idea how to cheat on the game.
  • Options
    KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    One week without playing, can't wait anymore...
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin