Buy 10 Emps and Get Legendary Item

Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
Complete ****. Figured maybe GLU was trying to make it up to us from all the BS we've dealt with lately. Spent some $ to get gems to buy 10 Emps and get NO LEGENDARY ITEM. SUCH BULL $HIT

Comments

• SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    This happened to a guild mate of mine as well. He ended up getting something like EIGHT Rares and a couple of Epics. No Legendary, either by luck or the guaranteed bonus.

Glu...seriously? Seriously...just wow lol. You cannot actually be trying here. A complete and utter joke.
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    SmoothJK wrote: »
    This happened to a guild mate of mine as well. He ended up getting something like EIGHT Rares and a couple of Epics. No Legendary, either by luck or the guaranteed bonus.

Glu...seriously? Seriously...just wow lol. You cannot actually be trying here. A complete and utter joke.

Could not agree more. I know a few other people in the town were complaining about this as well. A complete and utter lie is more like it.
  • ThejackalThejackal Registered Users 2 Posts
    I tried to contact the support but they don't respond then they don't receive my messages I have a lot of issues like: I used 30 emp and get nothing leg all are blues and purp it's false adv. and last event I lost more than 5 hours without entering a battle too many bugs in the game and still invest in this game IDK why.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Achille123 wrote: »
    Complete ****. Figured maybe GLU was trying to make it up to us from all the BS we've dealt with lately. Spent some $ to get gems to buy 10 Emps and get NO LEGENDARY ITEM. SUCH BULL $HIT

When you seen it said legendary or better you shouldve know. Theres nothing better then legendary. It is suppose to say epic. Just like the jeweler tribute says uncommon rare and epic you dont get green from there. Just a misprint cause glu does not know how to run a game right.
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    When you seen it said legendary or better you shouldve know. Theres nothing better then legendary. It is suppose to say epic. Just like the jeweler tribute says uncommon rare and epic you dont get green from there. Just a misprint cause glu does not know how to run a game right.

Good point. I fell for the false advertising as well... My bad. I will still probably request a refund from iTunes and flag this game in the App Store. If they would just say what's going on, that would be different. But, nope. Tight lipped, no event, banning, false advertising, legendary glitch, chat glitch... The list goes on.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello all,

I will have this issue looked into.
    Comical......
    Achille123 wrote: »
    Comical......

Wasn't trying to be funny, but thank you? Unless that was sarcasm them I'm sad.

But in all honestly, this issue needs to be addressed.
  • XxBARxXXxBARxX Registered Users 2 Posts
    It happened to me too , glu will need to sort it out . They keep on doing this im going to leave
    XxBARxX wrote: »
    It happened to me too , glu will need to sort it out . They keep on doing this im going to leave

I'm done. After the exchange I had with the admin through PM, I'm done with this company and this game. It will not get another cent from me.
    Put in a ticket. No response. I want my freaking gems back or my money back. such bull .
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    I put in a ticket and got a generic we're aware of issue... I DON'T CARE if your aware of it... FIX IT!
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    yh, y'all watch out, rhyst is angry!
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • smlpm3smlpm3 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Rhyst wrote: »
    I put in a ticket and got a generic we're aware of issue... I DON'T CARE if your aware of it... FIX IT!

Yup everyone watch out
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    During that promo I was lucky to get a yellow Pauldron of dragon although I was only hoping for a yellow labrys of the hero. I'll just wait until Handles have enough time to look into the bug, though.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
    I personally don't look into the bugs. However feel free to private message me with any purchase receipts you have during this issue and I'll look into it for you.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    handles check your pm please thanks.