Options

Update 1.1.0 Bugs

KrimsonCreekKrimsonCreek Registered Users 32 Posts
I have taken a few days off since this release due to all the issues. I must say this forum is looking ridiculous with all the threads out there. To try and make things easier for players reading the forums and for the Devs to give answers I figure we should just make one thread so communication is easier for all of us. I know its the weekend and we wont hear anything until Monday. But hopefully that will get all of our issues into one thread.

I personally haven't been playing much due to all the issues I've been hearing about.

1) Double chat

2) Guild contributions showing negative.

3) After beating a level getting network error 666 (which closes the game and won't count the level being beaten)

4) Some people are not getting energy refills but some are (thought they disabled videos)

5) People are not getting their 1 million vp reward.

6) Trap skill for the barb has no cool down.

7) Legendary levels resets every time a player logs out and back in

8) and the most upsetting is unauthorized bans.

EDIT: 9) Guild tab shows incorrect vp and rank.

EDIT: 10) Limited time offer keeps reappearing (The one from the beginning of the game)

EDIT: 11) Game not loading char correctly (shows to choose a lvl 1 char)

I would like to try and keep this post somewhat reasonable I know its very frustrating for everyone who has encounter one or multiple of these issues. But if this has happened to you please reply and lets keep everything in one thread.

If I missed any issues please reply and I'll edit my post to add it.

Thank you for your patience and lets hope the Devs will start communicating a little bit better.

KrimsonCreek
Senior Office thegodofwar.

Comments

• Options
    ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tyvm KC, great thinking indeed. This will make it easier for all of us, from what ive been seeing, u got it all there. Im one of the lucky ones that got banned, so lets hope when glu is back, this will help for them react faster...
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • Options
    rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thanks to the update I have to replay my leg mode again. I expected to see better things after the game was updated , not to se the game get worse
    Thegodofwar
  • Options
    On my barbaress I kept getting the network 666 error on sewer escape. After many tries finally passed it without an error. Only to have my legandary mission reset a few hours later for my warlock and barbaress
  • Options
    OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    1.1.1bug.error666 for help.
    After waiting for 24 hours, will continue to wait for 1400000000 hours, I was drunk
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • Options
    PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    TY KC. In my case unfair ban for 24 hours and after waiting that time can't run the game because the ban is now 1,400,000,000 hours.

Nickname Pacone
    Android
  • Options
    Just noticed another issue where the guild tab does not show accurate guild rank and vp points.

df70a826-a03f-4917-85d7-7cf65e3e2a05.png

e9f19b97-fe1d-4bbe-9f0f-7f657d6d838b.png
  • Options
    HajdukHajduk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Banned for nothing...
  • Options
    Also I keep getting the limited time offer on my barbaress (the one that you are only supposed to get when you first start the game)
  • Options
    LoBo_SALoBo_SA Registered Users 7 Posts
    I guess Glu is either on holiday or just not really into replying. i reckon everyone is frustrated not just with the ban but due non-conformance from the devs. just a reply "hey guys we are currently working around the clock to sort out the issues" would be appreciated. Thanx KC for the effort.
    Hopefully we find out what's going
  • Options
    RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Another one for the list:

Sometimes when I open the game, the character select screen opens as if I have never played the game and it asks me to select a level 1 character. Generally if I exit and open the game again I see my characters again, but this happens about 1 in 3 times lately. Couple of guildies have had the same thing happen. As you could guess, this scares the heck out of us.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • Options
    thanks Rhaagoll i added it to the list.

yeah its scary everytime i log in never know whats going to happen. Hopefully we hear something soon.
  • Options
    atergoatergo Registered Users 10 Posts
    You guys have been playing for a while me thinks... how has glu been with game issues in the past? I'm holding off getting a refund from Google Play, but don't know how long to wait. I enjoy the game and have gotten into a decent and active guild(24/24) right before the update. I'm at 5900 gs...should I wait it out?
  • Options
    atergo wrote: »
    You guys have been playing for a while me thinks... how has glu been with game issues in the past? I'm holding off getting a refund from Google Play, but don't know how long to wait. I enjoy the game and have gotten into a decent and active guild(24/24) right before the update. I'm at 5900 gs...should I wait it out?

i would say yes it may take a bit of time since they need to isolate the bug and figure it out. overall they have been good about fixing bugs a little slow but they do get it done. Or at least from what i have seen
  • Options
    RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Couple more for fun:
    • Warlock skill: Hellfire skill is not using the crit orbs, and never seems to crit. Upon hitting the skill, with three orbs up, the skill works but the orbs remain and there was no increased damage.
    • Gems: I do randomly spend money on gems, and last night in a fit of impatience bought the $10 monthly. I got the 300 gems last night. Upon logging in this morning I was given another 300 gems. I like this bug, but I am assuming it is a bug.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll