• YuckFouYuckFou Registered Users 9 Posts
    -Yes
    -First 24 hours, then 1430757806
    -YuckFou
    -Galaxy s5
    -Android 5.0

Banned during siren event in last seconds using a health potion
  • PeijsPeijs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello Handles or any other member from glu.... its a week ago when the banning started... still no words! I have 1 word WEAK
  • GixerJohnnyGixerJohnny Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,586,900 hours
    In-game name: GixerJohnny
    Device: Galaxy note 4
    OS Version: Android 5.0.2
    Guild:Exlives
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please stop sending the event notices when you band us from playing the game, it feels like someone putting salt over a wound ... it only frustrates us even more !!!:mad:
  • ssmadsenssmadsen Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-game name: MajorKong
    Device: OnePlus One
    OS Version: Cyanogen 12.0
    Guild:

I think you are going to loose a lot of customers if you do not make a general fix of the game. To write in this forum, is that really the only way to keep playing this game?
  • EyoloEyolo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello Just I am passing by say how disappointed passes I feel. It is a shame to spend a week and we had a response from the grave mistake they committed, please do not excite people waiting for something that will not fix just say that it was over and they will not solucinar anything, ask a simple apology should be much so I do not see that happening . here I say goodbye to this forum and this game good luck to all the players still awaiting a response.
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I urge anyone that's been wrongly banned to visit this thread and flag this app.. we all enjoyed the game.. I for one wish this was going to be fixed but don't see that happening. Glu is being totally irresponsible.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130702-Google-Play-response
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    Flagged and deleted from my device. If they don't solve this huge error in one week and what's more they don't give us any feedback of the solutions they are planning that means i'll never waste my time with a GLU game. TY to the players that are great. Goodbye GLU.
  • uedforcesuedforces Registered Users 13 Posts
    This has become ridiculous, and still no response or fix?! I spent money on this game only to find out it was a waste because someone messed up. There's no apology or reason why just an email I got from some Arbar Khan telling me it will not be reversed and stated I deserved this ban then tagged a link to the terms of service agreement. Highly unacceptable! If this is not fixed soon I will boycott ANY glu games in the future and inform all the gamers I know of this mistreatment and have them do the same.
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    please stop sending out notification of the event ... we are banned by you and can't get back into the game. stop pouring salt over our wound !!!
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Guys, try to log in. Some bans have been cleared this morning and more seem to keep being cleared.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Guys, try to log in. Some bans have been cleared this morning and more seem to keep being cleared.

yep, was un-banned about an hour or so ago....just when the shaking and withdraws started to fade...one more day and i think my addiction would have been cured!!

firth(bad)
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Good to hear firth, and indeed, it was all fading away, lets hope more will follow soon...
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
    Still banned.. and still getting notifications. . Go figure
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello all,

As I can see a large number of you have been hit with some 23 hour bans, and some with for what appears to be 163,309 years (yikes). This thread is to report if you got the ban and provide us some information so we can better understand what happened.

Please Provide the Follow:

Did you receive a ban? (Y/N)
    Length of Ban:
    In-game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:

Also if you don't feel like posting this in the forum please feel free to send me a private message.
    Thank you for your reply, I hope DEV TEAM can solve the problem as soon as possible, we are waiting for many days. A general description of the BGI forum thread I have left a message.

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+ hours
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+hours
    In-game name: KSZZQXL
    Device: IK ik6
    OS Version: Android 4.4.3

In-game name: 123abc321
    Device: samsung SM-N9005
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Did you receive a ban? yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,586,332 hours
    In-game name: bandyta
    Device: Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4
    OS Version: Android 4.4.2

Just as network errors 666 question set. Thank!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Firth wrote: »
    yep, was un-banned about an hour or so ago....just when the shaking and withdraws started to fade...one more day and i think my addiction would have been cured!!

firth(bad)

You can play the game again? Clear the ban?
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    A game player clear banned?
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Still banned here
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Has anyone been unbanned and can play normally?
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please refer to the original post, I have updated it.
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please unban my character NovaWarrior. I have been banned since last Sunday. Till now, i sent several emails, and posts in this regard.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

Thanks for the update...!!

firth(bad)
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Indeed, ty for the heads up!
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
    Thank you.. will there be notifications sent once we have been reinstated or do we just need to keep trying to log on? Any idea on how long b4 th process is complete?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thank you.. will there be notifications sent once we have been reinstated or do we just need to keep trying to log on? Any idea on how long b4 th process is complete?

I do not have an ETA before this is complete. I will personally update this thread again when we're done.
  • 1karizma11karizma1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,598,059 hours
    In-game name: 1Karizma1
    Device: Galaxy S4 I9500
    OS Version: Android 5.0.1

I believe all bans were similair, all happened while playing the Siren event in the last seconds. Some used a revive scroll, some a health posion, some just used a skill of the hero.
    ID for any check. Wait a week.Please let us return to the game
  • CarterMCarterM Registered Users 5 Posts
    I received a ban for 23 hours, then it turned into 143 billion hours. My in game name is : CarterM Device: LG G3 Mobile phone OS Version : 4.2.2 I hope you get this issue fixed son, I love this game.
  • EnkilEnkil Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Ban yes
    Lenght: was 23, mów 1430640921 hours
    Name Enkil
    Xperia T3
    Android 4.2.2
    I was banned in last 5 sec in siren slayer, have I chance to my account back?
  • uedforcesuedforces Registered Users 13 Posts
    And is there going to be some sort of compensation for this wait? Some of us "legitimate" players have paid both time and money on this game. And those who have cheated, should not be affecting us.