Banned Issue

Comments

• LeviteLevite Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes I received a ban for 1430565667 hours, my game name is Levite, I play on a Kindle Fire HD 7. When I hit the health potion it said I had committed an illegal act and therefore I was banned like everybody else, please correct this so I can continue to play.
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm still banned...please unlock my account. I'm a player, not a hacker.

Lancer
  • gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    Still banned T.T.
    I'm gasof
  • ARKNGELARKNGEL Registered Users 21 Posts
    Ban? Yes
    Length: 24 hours then right into 1.4 billion.
    Device: Samsung s5 active
    Os version: android 5.1

PLEASE send me a solution, because BLOCKED ME AND MY MIND IN ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 And I HAVE NOT COMMITTED UNLAWFUL ACTION
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello all,

As I can see a large number of you have been hit with some 23 hour bans, and some with for what appears to be 163,309 years (yikes). This thread is to report if you got the ban and provide us some information so we can better understand what happened.

Please Provide the Follow:

Did you receive a ban? (Y/N)
    Length of Ban:
    In-game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:

Also if you don't feel like posting this in the forum please feel free to send me a private
    message.

Issue update:

We are going to begin the process of unbanning players on Android that were effected by this issue. However we have to view each account to make sure we are unbanning legit players and not chronic cheaters, this means the process is going to be a bit slower than we hoped it would be for you.

Again I apologize.
    ID for any check. Wait for 8days.Please let us return to the game
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hello all,

As I can see a large number of you have been hit with some 23 hour bans, and some with for what appears to be 163,309 years (yikes). This thread is to report if you got the ban and provide us some information so we can better understand what happened.

Length of Ban:
    In-game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:

Also if you don't feel like posting this in the forum please feel free to send me a private
    message.

Issue update:

We are going to begin the process of unbanning players on Android that were effected by this issue. However we have to view each account to make sure we are unbanning legit players and not chronic cheaters, this means the process is going to be a bit slower than we hoped it would be for you.

Again I apologize.

Can I have my money back that I have paid to play your game?
  • cm_cjcm_cj Registered Users 1 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? (Y/N) Y
    Length of Ban: 24h/1430627667h
    In-game name: cmcj
    Device: HTC M8
    OS Version: Android 5.0.1
  • sirArassirAras Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tak
    24 godziny nastepnie 169300 lat
    nazwa sir aras
    LG G2 Android 4.2.2
    Zbanowany w czasie eventu, użyłem wskrzeszenia
    Przywrućcie mi konto, nie jestem hakerem
    Pozdrawiam
  • seanynochaseanynocha Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? Y
    Length of Ban: 23 hours, then 1430759309
    In-game name: ? Seanocha, Seanynocha, Sean, one of those... i can't login to see. I can send you my email to get this sorted out.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S5, SM-G900V
    OS Version: Android 5.0

Used a potion on the third level in legendary of the siren event, right when I was about to beat the level I got the error code and my account was suspended.
  • m3taz3m3taz3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi handles

I've bought a new device and install bgi but all my progress was gone my name was xxmodzhaxx please can you help me i have proofs that's it was my account
  • JCYMAJCYMA Registered Users 21 Posts
    Cuenta bloqueada : Primero 23 horas y despues 1430586651
    Mi nombre en el juego: JCYMA
    Dispositivo: Movil (Samsung galaxy S2)
    Sistema operativo: Android 4.1.2
    Y el problema pues como todos,la desaparicion del modo legendario,el bloqueo de la cuenta nada mas empezar el torneo,etc.
    Espero que se arregle ya que somo muchos los que nos a pasado esto.Gracias
  • kuppiekuppie Registered Users 7 Posts
    You got to be kidding us. It's been a week and yet no resolutions on this issue still? Done flagging this game as inappropriate on playstore.
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$$ Let's go on strike until they help us!!!
  • gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    Veo que no ha quedado ni uno en pie
  • GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm still waiting for my account to come back up.
    Are you going to reimburse us for money spent on the event as well?
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!!
  • uedforcesuedforces Registered Users 13 Posts
    What sort of guarantee do we have that when and if this problem is fixed that it won't just happen again.This is a huge problem that has lasted over a week now and it hasn't been made clear what caused it. Is it safe to be spending money on this game or any glu games for that matter?
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    Every single day, i try to enter the game but my account is still locked. I do not know what it is going on with ypu Glu, but your customer service is not really working.
  • uedforcesuedforces Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wouldn't it make more sense to unlock ALL the accounts, then glu can go back to revisit each player to find cheaters. We, the majority of legitimate players, would like to return to the game. And checking each account one by one first, seems to be a longer and much less efficient route.
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    uedforces wrote: »
    Wouldn't it make more sense to unlock ALL the accounts, then glu can go back to revisit each player to find cheaters. We, the majority of legitimate players, would like to return to the game. And checking each account one by one first, seems to be a longer and much less efficient route.

Makes alot more sense.. it appears from other forum posts that the cheaters are still playing the game.. yet us who didn't still wait.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hello all,

Length of Ban:
    In-game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:

message.

Issue update:

Again I apologize.

we are waiting for 10 days. Please check our account.please!We play the original game, not cheating
    We need to return to the game unbanned!
    Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+ hours
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+hours
    In-game name: KSZZQXL
    Device: IK ik6
    OS Version:andriod4.4.3
    please!!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sup dude just in case we are all kicked out of the guilds, after returning to the game, i think it would be a good idea to gather all of us into one. Cuz we have been through this together. Its an honour to be on strike with u guys.

NovaWarrior
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Sup dude just in case we are all kicked out of the guilds, after returning to the game, i think it would be a good idea to gather all of us into one. Cuz we have been through this together. Its an honour to be on strike with u guys.

NovaWarrior

See you in-game

Maxumus
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts

NovaWarrior

I like the idea.. as long as we can get back in the game and start playing again
  • 300spartacus300spartacus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello all,

Did you receive a ban? yes
    Length of Ban:1430602154 hours

In-game name:300spartacus
    Device:samsung galaxy s 4
    OS Version:android 4.4.2

my account is an european place,from Italy
  • ZettliZettli Registered Users 7 Posts
    Dear Player, Thank you for your reply. We are aware of this problem in the game and have reported this issue to our team for review. They are actively working on an update. We hope the fix will be included in the next game update. Thanks so much for your patience while we improve the game. Regards, Abrar Khan
    Ist das korrekt? Kann das jemand bestätigen?
  • disedise Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Please now i have been waiting for more then one week....
    Please fix this now ! My husband has been unbanned for 4 Days now..
    Please fix mine now to...

Did you receive a ban? (Y/N) Y
    Length of Ban: 1400000000 yeasr
    In-game name: Dise
    Device:Galaxy S5
    OS Version: Android 5.0

BR Dise
  • Digo_nit35Digo_nit35 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Blá blá blá blá...Glu...blá blá blá blá...
  • WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    I was banned over two weeks ago
    140609889 hours for the past two weeks exactly
    Whoopass
    Kindle Fire
  • WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have been posting like a mad man on every site that mite give me answers and I haven't gotten a word from anyone. This is ridiculous.It will be three weeks I have been banned for nothing this coming Wensday. I was one of the first to get banned and last to know anything about a game I spent a month and a half on. Some one help!