Options

Google Play response

KrimsonCreekKrimsonCreek Registered Users 32 Posts
With lack of communications and several of my guild members being unfairly banned. I contacted Google play.

They told me to go to the play store app search for the game scroll down and flag this game as inappropriate. Then told me to tell as many people as I could.

You can flag it under the other section.

I do enjoy this game but the lack of communication of any of the issues that went wrong since the update is nothing less then terrible. Nobody seems to know what it is going.

This community overall has been in my opinion incredibly patient. However, 1 week is too long not to have answers to the community.

So I urge you all to flag this game as inappropriate and let them deal with google play instead of us trying to deal with them.

KrimsonCreek
Senior Officer of thegodofwar.

Comments

• Options
    buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thank you for the info
  • Options
    ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Done, ty kc... Totally agree with u, devs can at least give us a lil heads up, of whats going on etc etc, at least something. We all were very patient and we do not deserve this kind of treatment, especially the ones that had invested some hard earned money in the game...
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm with you guys ! This was LINOMOR But now I can't access my game, I reset my phone and now I've been trying to contact Glu for a week, and no response. I think it's time for flagging ! Peace!
  • Options
    PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    TY. Maybe this is the way to make GLU take a solution. What reason are you flagging? I think i'll use "Others" and write "Unfair ban". What do u think?
  • Options
    RamAgridRamAgrid Registered Users 3 Posts
    Done! Especially after glu pushed a buy more gems notification to me and I'm still banned for 1.43 bil hrs! Unbelievable!
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Don't spend $$$$$ we are on strike!!!! Pass the word!