Gorgon Event Hackers (android)

BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
Gorgon event seems to have some hackers here on android side. Please look into JakSaL. Last night before I went to bed he had 3 million vp. This morning when I woke up he had over 6 million vp. That's about 7 hours to get 3 million more vp. I can not even find him in the top 200 for overall gs. Also the guild bluesky seems to have suddenly appeared this week out of no where. Thank you for the attention to these inquiries!!
GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd

Comments

• bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    I reviewed the top players from 1to 1000 and do not See xxDARCKxx has more than 2 million VP points, how is it possible
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • NABADALIXNABADALIX Registered Users 10 Posts
    I saw this guy in town, and he seemed suspicious. As you can see in the images i am sending, he clearly is hacking, so i would like if you could check his guild also, because they are always in top 5 on tournaments, and also i have reason to believe many of their members are also hacking. Guild name is "bluesky". Pictures are in attachment. Thanks in advance. 112642071591520701123570.jpg
    7zroOA.jpg
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    Gorgon event seems to have some hackers here on android side. Please look into JakSaL. Last night before I went to bed he had 3 million vp. This morning when I woke up he had over 6 million vp. That's about 7 hours to get 3 million more vp. I can not even find him in the top 200 for overall gs. Also the guild bluesky seems to have suddenly appeared this week out of no where. Thank you for the attention to these inquiries!!

Ben Check around 202 ranked GS total that's where JakSal is.. sorry 205.. http://imgur.com/GNtCZVD see him there
    bandyta wrote: »
    I reviewed the top players from 1to 1000 and do not See xxDARCKxx has more than 2 million VP points, how is it possible

refer to Hacker infestation ... i posted a SS of xxDARCKxx ... 59 GS Lock, 59 GS Glad, and 240 GS Barb .... HACKER
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Just had at least 2 more players jump with huge amounts of vp in like ten minutes jumped over 400 vp with me being a 11 k gs player only averaging 3 to 15 k vp takes me all weekend to get what I do here's the players in question JakSal jumped 3 mill vp in under 8 hrs
    Darkzop 400 too 500 k in 10 to 15 minutes
    xxDARCKxxx no were near enough gs to top 3 mill vp even over the weekend
    LMOURA 400 to 500 k vp in 10 to 15 minutes
    Ty guys just looking out for all players hopefully this will help out
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
    Event finished. . hackers/Cheaters where NOT removed....
    Yeah no kidding dropped 2 spots in ten minutes cause of two of the hackers who posted well over 500 k vp in ten minutes 40 minutes yes providing they have lots of refills and average 10 k a run
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    NABADALIX wrote: »
    I saw this guy in town, and he seemed suspicious. As you can see in the images i am sending, he clearly is hacking, so i would like if you could check his guild also, because they are always in top 5 on tournaments, and also i have reason to believe many of their members are also hacking. Guild name is "bluesky". Pictures are in attachment. Thanks in advance. 112642071591520701123570.jpg
    7zroOA.jpg

I do not understand why these images is a hacker
    These images show gs for said players .. if low gs and really high vp is impossible to get that easy
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    These images show gs for said players .. if low gs and really high vp is impossible to get that easy

I don't know him but why show his low gs Gladiator when he has a level 49 9,6k gs Barbaress?
    No clue I didn't post it was just explaining is all there were however three for sure in top ten that were hacking
    Indeed son of agreement
    Ok well,how can you explain lvl 32 with 203 gs ?
    maybe you're right but I for example, sometimes use the secondary player to earn money and donate. so I do not spend money of my main character
    Trust me bro i know how it works..
    are d agree with you! but just look at the standings after five minutes the start of the event to see who is banned
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    NABADALIX wrote: »
    Ok well,how can you explain lvl 32 with 203 gs ?

that says it all...level 32, 203 gs...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID