Banned Issue

Comments

• buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    "Come back Hero! The people of Rome needs you!" Have gotten that notification several times.. lol.. but still banned.. just find it comical
  • atergoatergo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Dear Player,

Thank you for your reply.

We are aware of this problem in the game and have reported this issue to our team for review. They are actively working on an update. We hope the fix will be included in the next game update.

Thanks so much for your patience while we improve the game.

Regards,

Abrar Khan

handles can you elaborate a little bit on this email it's not very informative and I really do not want to wait to play the game until the next update
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    atergo wrote: »
    Dear Player,

Thank you for your reply.

We are aware of this problem in the game and have reported this issue to our team for review. They are actively working on an update. We hope the fix will be included in the next game update.

Thanks so much for your patience while we improve the game.

Regards,

Abrar Khan

handles can you elaborate a little bit on this email it's not very informative and I really do not want to wait to play the game until the next update

To elaborate on this issue: We are currently working on unbanning players, as specified earlier in another post it is taking a while due to having to look into each account first to make sure we aren't unbanning players that were actually cheating.

The fix they are talking about is the system that started banning players, while this system has been disabled we hope to have a fix for it in the future.
  • Larry MLarry M Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks for the update Handles....as I'm not sure if all banned players are being checked or just those on the list I'm placing one for a friend.

Banned-yes
    length -14 billion
    in-game name-VisalGold
    device-Samsung galaxy note 3
    O/S-android 4.4.2
    Skyward...Leader CENTURIONS guild
    "I do appreciate the response. I would like to know if there has been any discussion on what will be done for the players that were wrongly banned once they are able to play the game again. We are missing out on daily log on bonuses, events, time to build up our heros, other rewards for watching videos, etc..

I think something should be done to reward those that are being patient, some of us more loudly than others, but patient none the less. Be it in the form of gear, gems, tributes, hammers, anvils, flames... something.. something with enough significance however that we feel appreciated.. citizen tributes obviously for some of us are not worth a whole lot in the game anymore once your hero gets to a certain level.

Thanks for your time,
    Wayne"

This was my last email to support who is starting to come around as far as responding halfway timely. I have not heard anything back on it yet. Handles, do you know if this has been discussed? It appears alot of us could be out of the game for awhile yet.
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: First 23 hours, now 1,430598680 hours
    In-game name: Kazejin
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos
    OS Version: Android Kit Kat (4.4.4)

Banned when used a potion when the counter turned red (Siren Slayer Event).

Nothing yet...

It's about two weeks...

Please GLU help us...

Unban my character

I'm begging u...
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • uedforcesuedforces Registered Users 13 Posts
    "I do appreciate the response. I would like to know if there has been any discussion on what will be done for the players that were wrongly banned once they are able to play the game again. We are missing out on daily log on bonuses, events, time to build up our heros, other rewards for watching videos, etc..

I think something should be done to reward those that are being patient, some of us more loudly than others, but patient none the less. Be it in the form of gear, gems, tributes, hammers, anvils, flames... something.. something with enough significance however that we feel appreciated.. citizen tributes obviously for some of us are not worth a whole lot in the game anymore once your hero gets to a certain level.

Thanks for your time,
    Wayne"

This was my last email to support who is starting to come around as far as responding halfway timely. I have not heard anything back on it yet. Handles, do you know if this has been discussed? It appears alot of us could be out of the game for awhile yet.
    I agree 100%, patience doesn't begin to describe how the players of this game have been. Respectfully, we are the lifeline of glu, and some form of compensation for our wait should be in order. If not in a refund, some form of appreciation of those players who, even after being banned and quite frankly, insulted, are still loyal.
  • Hunter73Hunter73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Banned? Yes Length of ban? 1.4 billion hours In game name? Hunt Device? Kindle Fire HDX. OS Version Fire 4.5.3 Banned when using a healing potion at the end of a Siren battle.
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts

Thanks for your time,
    Wayne"

Totally agree, my man. We are supposed to deserve something from the game producer for our time, efforts, patience, especially the rewards we should have had in the game during the past few weeks, if Glu's bug had not happened.
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    Did you receive a ban? (Y)
    Length of Ban: 1430594747 Hours
    In-game name: admrlhuff
    Device: samsung galaxy S3
    OS Version: Android 4.4.2
  • ufffufff Registered Users 1 Posts
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,430,597,825 hours (Time stopped)
    In-game name: ufff
    Device: Galaxy S5
    OS Version: Android 5.0

started event on nightmare 1, was up to nightmare lvl 3, and had just used a two revive scroll when ban msg popped up.

I look forward to unlocking longer than 10 days.
    if someone has already unlocked account?
    Thank you
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    [QUOTE=Handles;

Issue update:

We are going to begin the process of unbanning players on Android that were effected by this issue. However we have to view each account to make sure we are unbanning legit players and not chronic cheaters, this means the process is going to be a bit slower than we hoped it would be for you.

Again I apologize.[/QUOTE]

we are waiting for 11 days. Please check our account.please!We play the original game, not cheating
    We need to return to the game unbanned!

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+ hours
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+hours
    In-game name: KSZZQXL
    Device: IK ik6
    OS Version:andriod4.4.3
    please!!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Sodding Addicts... please, please from every side I hear... have you lost your mind? This company doesn´t give a S H I T E about you! If they did you would not be banned unfairly in the first place. You would be apologized for a horrible mistake and compensated with gems, all this within a few hours of the ban - not like me, waiting for 3 weeks for a sodding reply. Put your S H I T together mates, ask for a refund, leave this game a smelly goodbye with a f4rt to their face. Peace
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello all,

Issue update:

We are going to begin the process of unbanning players on Android that were effected by this issue. However we have to view each account to make sure we are unbanning legit players and not chronic cheaters, this means the process is going to be a bit slower than we hoped it would be for you.

Again I apologize.

We played the game for 2 weeks, has been banned for 11 days, continues to increase......
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm a player not a hacker. Been playing for over a month, you guys screw the pooch with a bad update and ask us to keep waiting. Get a list and start clearing folks. Nobody expects perfection but compounded mistakes makes you all look like you work for the Federal Government.

-Lancer-
  • SomnusSomnus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Somnus I'm still banned
  • zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got two mails from customer care that says basically that I have cheated so I deserved it. That is actually an insult, I don't care if it is automated or not. GLU must apologize for the unfair bannings and for the insult and for the waiting, they must apologize really good. By the way according the posts all over the forum, real cheaters continue to play the game without a problem, while decent players are waiting and begging to unban. LOL.
  • PeijsPeijs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why am i still banned? In game name Peijs
    Still banned
  • BigWave31BigWave31 Registered Users 3 Posts
    BigWave31 wrote: »
    Banned- Yes
    Length - 24 hrs then 16 billion hours
    in game name - Zathras506th
    device - Galaxy S2
    Operating system - android 5.0

Siren event less than 5 seconds to go. Activate whirlwind skill as gladiator to finish off last epic siren, then I got the account suspended message.

Is there an ETA for when it will be done? Everyone else in my guild has been restored except one. Is it being restored alphabetically? It can't be chronological because I was one of the early posts. Thanks!
    uedforces wrote: »
    Ban? Yes
    Length of time: 24 hours then 1400000 hours
    device: Kindle fire hdx
    In-game name: mikeywulf

Additional notes: I messaged glu and was sent some generic message that stated I somehow deserved this for violating (they did not specify) and have not responded since I replied. Hopefully they fix this quick.

I am still banned others are not, what is going on. 11 days now.
  • kuppiekuppie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Still banned. How come there are still a lot of hackers in the game and yet they're not banned unlike us honest players? Please un-ban us. In game name: kuppie
  • JCYMAJCYMA Registered Users 21 Posts
    Esto es increible , hace 2 dias recibi un email de glu diciendome que mi cuenta ya estaba desbloqueada pero no puedo jugar por que me sigue apareciendo lo mismo que mi cuenta sigue bloqueada por millones de horas les vuelvo a dejar mis datos a ver si ustedes los administradores pueden hacer algo. Un cordial saludo.
    JUEGO: BLOOD&GLORY:IMMORTALS
    CUENTA BLOQUEADA: 1430586651 HORAS
    MI NOMBRE EN EL JUEGO: JCYMA
    DISPOSITIVO: MOVIL (Samsung galaxy S2)
    VERSION: ANDROID 4.1.2
  • NelecosNelecos Registered Users 7 Posts
    THIS IS A SHAME.
    After 13 days waiting for a response from Glu Mobile Customer Care, they tell me ...
    "" Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats , hacks and / or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This decision was done by our team and will not be reversed.""

The important thing....
    They refunded the money of the gems but the Glu Mobile Customer Care are DISASTROUS
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello all,

Issue update:

Again I apologize.

we are waiting for 12 days. Please check our account.please!We play the original game, not cheating
    We need to return to the game unbanned!

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+ hours
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

Length of Ban: was 23 hours, now 1,400000000+hours
    In-game name: KSZZQXL
    Device: IK ik6
    OS Version:andriod4.4.3
    please!!
  • aithoraithor Registered Users 11 Posts
    I continue waiting an answer after 13 dais ago
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    13 days...

What a shame...

While we are banned here, hackers make party in the game ...

Congratulations GLU.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • NelecosNelecos Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have restored the account and the play.
    Glu thanks !!!!
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    I have just un banned thanks
    Still banned.. update please