A Legendary Issue

2Next

Comments

• buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I urge anyone that's been wrongly banned to visit this thread and flag this app.. we all enjoyed the game.. I for one wish this was going to be fixed but don't see that happening. Glu is being totally irresponsible.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130702-Google-Play-response
  • Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Where fix that you promised 6 May???
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word!... Ps LEONIDUS228 stop crying lol....
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have been informed the issue has been fixed as of last week. Please if you are still having this issue let me know.
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I have been informed the issue has been fixed as of last week. Please if you are still having this issue let me know.

Handles, i'm still having the problem of the error 666 in legendary mode in rome.
    IGN: BRUTUSSS
    DEVICE: IPAD 2
  • bur3bis7abur3bis7a Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me to i have error 666 on legendary sewer escape.
    Pls resolve the problem.
    Evolio tab
    Android 4.4.2
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    I just wanted to chime in and say that I played through all of the legendary levels again and it has not reset on me yet. It was a bit tedious, but at least I can farm Zeus again. (But tbh, I've lost a lot of my motivation lately anyway...such a grind now.)
  • Apache39Apache39 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm still getting the 666 error and no tournament is currently available.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Ave Immortals!

As you are all aware there is an issue with the levels on Legendary mode resetting. The dev team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.

The fix should not take long and we hopefully will have it live for you players tomorrow. This post will be updated when we have more information for you.
    dear glu admin

waiting for 13 days.I log in the game today
    Prompt IDS_BLOCK, my friend have unbanned. Why is this? For help!

Did you receive a ban? Yes
    Length of Ban: was 23 hours, increase 1,400000000+ hours.now IDS_BLOCK
    In-game name: NoSeven777
    Device: ZTE V9180
    OS Version: Android 4.3.0

My characters are a gladiator lv45 GS6166 VP100000+
    Please check my account.please!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    My account Wayne74.. just got unbanned.. legendary issue still an issue.. I cannot complete any legendary missions
  • PeijsPeijs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Finnaly i'm unbanned today... so afther 14 days i can play again.
    Only when i complete a level in legendary mode it gives me the 666 error. The game restarts and the level is not done.

IGN: Peijs
    Play on galaxy s4 android

Yes.. I am still having the isse
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Yes.. I am still having the isse

Which issue are you having? This thread was for Legendary reseting to the beginning. Error 666 is a different issue than what was fixed via this thread (legendary being reset).
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Which issue are you having? This thread was for Legendary reseting to the beginning. Error 666 is a different issue than what was fixed via this thread (legendary being reset).

My issue us that the legendary quests are locked on me yet I unlocked legendary mode with my gladiator a long time ago. Now when I go to do my side quests, I can't because it says legendary mode is locked