Hacker infestation

lucasbhlucasbh Registered Users 10 Posts
I've never seen so many hackers on this game, it seems that after the unfair banning occurrence they're coming from everywhere!
On the event top 20 guilds there's at last 3 dishonest guilds that i know for sure: SUPERED, REDWOLF, NewRed. I don't know about the others...
Please, if you know about any other unfair guilds and players, leave a reply.
I know that the admins and the Dev team are very busy trying to fix the banning bug... but you cannot allow those hackers to ruin the game.
Me and my guildmates would like to know if the staff will do something about it.
Prev1

Comments

• Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    lucasbh wrote: »
    I've never seen so many hackers on this game, it seems that after the unfair banning occurrence they're coming from everywhere!
    On the event top 20 guilds there's at last 3 dishonest guilds that i know for sure: SUPERED, REDWOLF, NewRed. I don't know about the others...
    Please, if you know about any other unfair guilds and players, leave a reply.
    I know that the admins and the Dev team are very busy trying to fix the banning bug... but you cannot allow those hackers to ruin the game.
    Me and my guildmates would like to know if the staff will do something about it.
    Admins put a big **** on hackers , I think
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    My guild is one of the ones in top we never hack more allow hacking .. but on another note we have 97 percent players above 8 k gs playing in much harder levels there for getting more Vp than lower level player..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word... ps Helscheff you cry baby lol..
    Calling me a cry baby really I juts looking out for top guilds that are not hacking we see the hackers at the top and the guilds mentioned hardly have near what the top 5 guilds have for vp .. and we're are you at linomor you get a ban
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    http://imgur.com/fLw9syI 3rd place... xxDARCKxx ... Physically impossible for a level 13 Barbaress with 240 GS to have over 2m VP ... and his other 2 guys Warlock is 59 GS, Gladiator 59 GS. ... I have a SS to prove, but sadly I cannot figure how to post it!

Edited for picture
    Yeah that's definable y a hacker for sure
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    If they don't do anything about this guy I'm canceling my monthly subscription. You should check jaksal too 3 millions vp in less than 8 hours
    Thegodofwar
    rd1 wrote: »
    If they don't do anything about this guy I'm canceling my monthly subscription. You should check jaksal too 3 millions vp in less than 8 hours

JakSal has 9k GS and is ranked about 201 on Leader board for Total GS
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    My barbare is 11k gs, I play more than 10 hours straight between Friday and Saturday and I was only able to get 1 million so there's no way this guy could get 3 millions that easy
    Thegodofwar
    rd1 wrote: »
    My barbare is 11k gs, I play more than 10 hours straight between Friday and Saturday and I was only able to get 1 million so there's no way this guy could get 3 millions that easy

idk man, I know I'm at 9k GS and have managed 500k over the event thus far, but that's without using refill video's (cause they keep saying " Sorry no video's available " ) and using 3x Aether refills I had from previous events... I cannot say he's hacking he could have a 2.5x or better damage/spawn of epic... this is where Dev comes in and decides
  • vagrantstoryvagrantstory Registered Users 16 Posts
    por todas partes los hay
    guild : EXPERIENCED caracter : vagrantstory
  • lucasbhlucasbh Registered Users 10 Posts
    What really ****es me off if that when they get banned, their guild doesn't lose the VP earned. The Dev team should do something about this
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    GUILDAS BRTEAM, CENTURIAO E CENTURIONS TUDO COM HAKES
    PLAYER SINISTRO DeaDvenon PAYRULITO GESMAXIMO lucasbh também
    Good evening friends of glu, was contacted by the infiltration of you in the game and committed myself to help, l have haker in my nick and use, most have other players who also use mod haker as DeaDvenon, Diguilim, Payrulito, Gesmaximus, Sinistro, vBABOv, Welitinho and others, I am the iMUKO Lider, the guilds with hakes BRTEAM, Centuriao and Centurions, ABCHackes, are all my friends and allies as haker the game
    Agent who contacted me for information about my hakes group was RoyaltyHun, informed the group cited low keeps vp not be discovered by glu, work within the range not to raise suspicions of adm
    I ask you to consider my honesty and contribution, I'm assuming the responsibility that went wrong, and please keep my account active no longer will use haker'm playing normal just wanted to be first, because my old account was taken in the bug in the game ok, no doubt will be the willingness of glu my email is mukoblack13@gmail.com
    Now everyone can see how sick this guy is.
    Don't feed the troll.
    Lucasbh qual o mal eu contribuir com as investigações e assumir o erro em usar o haker acho que você ta querendo uma barriga comito em.
    muko wrote: »
    agent who contacted me for information about my hakes group was royaltyhun, informed the group cited low keeps vp not be discovered by glu, work within the range not to raise suspicions of adm

estou contribuindo e citando dos para a glu
    Too bad that it was at start of event nit to bright to be hacking Game we don't care who asked you just we don't want hacks in this game ...
    Muko wrote: »
    Agent who contacted me for information about my hakes group was RoyaltyHun, informed the group cited low keeps vp not be discovered by glu, work within the range not to raise suspicions of adm

Ok irei recomecar sem haker
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    I dont know what kind of players have guild 2015yiqifei but they grow ap more than 250k in ten minutes. In all last day, they do the same. But....

Edit:

200k more in 8 minutes...
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Thanks handles for the clean up of leaderboard. We were all watching, and are very happy with your work this morn.
    They just banned a few hackers... There's a lot of hackers who wasn't.
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    They only banned certain hackers that the remaining, and most vocal, hackers wanted removed.

But, it was nice to see anything be done.
    Verdade proibir um é pouco tem que levar em consideração os que contriuem
  • ronie10ronie10 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Qeridos chicos que usan mod pobres infelices que solo saben jugar con eso puesto. Irse a jugar al pacman o al stret fighter y dejarnos a la gente que sabemos jugar como hay que jugar legales . Siempre sereis lossers ala sombra de los mejores .
    Volar a vuestro nido
    pajarillos
  • JCYMAJCYMA Registered Users 21 Posts
    Esto cada vez da mas asco,revisen mas los clanes y echen a los tramposos por que yo no puedo hacer nada mas... REVISEN EL CLAN ABATAP POR QUE COMO MUCHOS CLANES HACEN UNA SUBIDA DE VP EN LAS ULTIMAS HORAS DEL TORNEO QUE ES INCREIBLE!!!
  • JCYMAJCYMA Registered Users 21 Posts
    Es una verguenza que faltando 20 minutosnpara finalizar el torneo no hallan hechao ya a los tramposos! GLU poneros las pilas! Que para algo cobrais,para bloquear las cuentas de las personas legales si estais listos y aun encima tardando mas de 10 dias en devolverlas.Expulsar a los tramposos por que veo que vais a perder a mucha gente ya que dejara de jugar e invertir dinero en el juego!
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    All is a joke, this game is a joke, THIS COMPANY is a joke.

Six weeks with double chat, four weeks without million rewerd, dont clean the hacks, ban people who dont do any thing illegal, a hundred of errors...

It is becoming EW3, but made worse

Sorry for my english