May Event Schedule

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    OK I'm seeing 2 different schedules posted is this week harpy or lycanthrope

This weekend is Lycanthrope. Startes Friday the 22nd.
  • JayHazeJayHaze Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can anyone help me figure out how to get my account linked back to my phone? I accidentally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but it won't come back up
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    you need to restore ur iphone to get ur game back .... u can restore it from icloud ... be sure when u restore ur iphone, restore from the date before u delete the game ... for all this u have to reset (erase all content and settings ) on ur iphone... if u have valuable apps or contents on ur iphone i prefer u to backup ur iphone on pc first so if something goes wrong u can restore form ur pc and ur iphone will be same as now... and if u get success on restore form icloud then ur iphone will same as the the date restored..
    we are dying for fuse and evolve event ... i though the change in slayer event date schedules ,fuse and evolve event will also going to happen in between slayer event ... waiting for cloaks in fuse and evolve event....
    Handles wrote: »
    The event will likely start at 10:30 PST/PDT. If it does not I will update this thread about it.

GTM time plzz
    Saroj wrote: »
    GTM time plzz

GMT is 7 hours ahead of PST/PDT at the moment. So 10:30 am would be 3:30 am in GMT.
    GMT is 7 hours ahead of PST/PDT at the moment. So 10:30 am would be 3:30 am in GMT.

That means event will start 14 hrs early than last event ?if its so then 3:30 am GTM ... If event will start same time as last event then GTM time will be 5:30 pm
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts

I think is not correct! 5.30 p.m is correct
    trifire wrote: »
    I think is not correct! 5.30 p.m is correct
    You are 100% correct. When looking at the time table I was looking at 10:30 am GMT not 10:30 am PST/PDT. I have been shamed.
    Are cheaters are allowed to cheat openly and provoking fair players to start cheating too ... Huh admin ???
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Saroj wrote: »
    Are cheaters are allowed to cheat openly and provoking fair players to start cheating too ... Huh admin ???

lol...This is tournament between hackers
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    lol...This is tournament between hackers

yaaa they should have to edit the event name as HACKERS SLAYER EVENT
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    OK 4 weeks In a row ..no 1 mill tier reward no fix to chat in 5 weeks ..and alot of players suffering 362 data error I can't get one single pot for my new char to use.. not one bolt refill ...gems I can get a couple but does the same thing ... big update was not complete still haven't seen cloaks ...have sent several messages .. made plenty of posts and no answer ... thought maybe if I posted in you're thread I woukd get some answers as to a fix .. repaying tier rewards and when... after next 3 events just cause I want the challenge..if this isn't fixed ..I will be deleting all glu games ..from my phone do to inconsistencies in updates and lack of responsibility to fix

Have a nice day
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
    Wow nice event Yep ew3 all over again ...no vp for citizens tributes really
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    No VP for any tribute that I've gained. Stumble, fall...glu.
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    Event dont work on IOS .... What a bunch of incompetent gimps in this GLU company.
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    now it works. but pleeease ban the cheater 200k vp after 10 minutes .... no comment.
    Event dont work on IOS .... What a bunch of incompetent gimps in this GLU company.

Please explain how the event is not working.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    downloading event assest stuck at 0 on android side don't see anyone scoring i'll give it a try again in an hour sir!
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    downloading event assest stuck at 0 on android side don't see anyone scoring i'll give it a try again in an hour sir!

I've reported this to the dev team. They are looking into the issue.
    some are able to download assets some not. also town chat people are reporting seeing ID's TXT as username etc.. just passing info along if it helps. i'll be patient :)
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    I've reported this to the dev team. They are looking into the issue.

coolio...thanks mr. handles
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Handles sent you a pm my game is totally fu barred after restarting
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    Handles sent you a pm my game is totally fu barred after restarting

People think your banned... you meant Games extremely Messed up?
    No I mean game itself was fu barred as in messed up lol
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yo hellschef did they fix the 362 error for you already
    Thegodofwar
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Does anyone know if the fuse and tribute events are going to be weekly or Bi weekly etc?
    I think it would be a bit much for the new tournaments to be Weekly. People work and it would give an unfair advantage to kids who are off for the summer or people who have too much time on their hands.
    Marcman320
    Nope and still have t gotten an answer as to why bunch of ****
    On ew3 fuse evo and offerings ran all week with maybe a day or 2 in between. But like all events they are very highly hacked more so than slayer event .. on ew3 12 k gs level 55 player and could barely make top 500 because top 200 was mostly hackers .. rest was max gs hero's ... it's sad that people know in game who hackers are is why I asked for some in game administration to knock some of them down ... even if they offered players to do it with special privledges such as a better look up system to find hero's in question ..also knocks down trolling players having a in game administrator...but hey my 20 plus yrs of gaming experience apparently is none affective to say the least ..
    Anyway to update event schedule to include new fuse/Evo need to prep items