one mill tier reward

hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
Handles dev team .. for the second week in a row we are not getting one mill tier reward... has been posted last week as well both on Android end and Ios side ..
Guild :: EXPERIENCED
Prev1

Comments

• ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    its true there are a lot of other issues you needa deal with guys, but a lot of people are still waiting for 1 mil. milestone reward compensation and it d be nice if you give to us some information about it. I hope it ll be fixed soon.
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending money$$$ don't bye anything$$$
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike!
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Not spending money nor will I till they fix there issues watched not one game but 2 of there's fall down hill ew3 is so bad you can't even use guild button .. this was a really good game till previous updates ..
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have informed the dev team about the fact this has happened yet again.
    Handles wrote: »

As I posted last week and 5 his week this is second week in a row players did not get this tier reward ..I still have not received last week's 1 mill tier as well gamer tag is hellschef and post about hackers don't even look like it was looked at at all if hacker at top had been removed I should have placed at least 8th in event .. come on guys I like the game but really need to do better with problems in game chat is still doubled up

Thks Handles. Hope it ll help. Hope dies last :D
  • disedise Registered Users 4 Posts
    Help me please
    Not sure what tha was about but ok
    We still dont get 1 mil. milestone reward.
    Its 3 weeks already. Are there any news?
    Have not heard anything g as to if they are even going to give it for last two weeks will contact handles or dev on mon have everyone that had this problem post in thread
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    me, ign Anonn. I don't want the relic for the milestone, but the 3 emperor tribs I missed could come in handy one day.
  • vagrantstoryvagrantstory Registered Users 16 Posts
    yo estoy juntando para los 10 tributos del emperador pero si no funciona lo del premio de reliquia para que junto tributo me pregunto se solucionara el tema ???
    guild : EXPERIENCED caracter : vagrantstory
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Same as the above, third event in a row with no 1 million reward. Emp tokens are one of the only tributes I still need, so it's really annoying to miss out on them.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    I didn't get 1 mil vp milestone reward too. I've been 1 million an hour ago still no reward on my mail or something...!!!

Help and fix it please..
    Wow 3 week I a row no mill tier reward ..any chance there will be a pay out fir these past 3 event on Android side
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    We should report this and other issues to the Google and make them deal the glu maybe ban from the Play Store....
    I pay real money to reach to 1 mil for the reward and they sent me a msg about they know about the issue but still can't deliver the reward to me... It's nonsense!!!! :mad:
  • sellsiussellsius Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. No 1m vp reward. Ugh. Please help!
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    sellsius wrote: »
    Same here. No 1m vp reward. Ugh. Please help!

3 weeks in a row for me as well. No 1 million VP award... Frustrating to say the least.
  • ThayansThayans Registered Users 4 Posts
    Athjeari wrote: »
    3 weeks in a row for me as well. No 1 million VP award... Frustrating to say the least.

Just wanna ask how can glu keep track on the 1 mil vp milestone winners if it has been three weeks already for some and maybe longer for others. Please keep in mind glu, that reward is the only way players can get emperors tributes unless people are still buying it. Thanks
  • ThayansThayans Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thayans wrote: »
    Just wanna ask how can glu keep track on the 1 mil vp milestone winners if it has been three weeks already for some and maybe longer for others. Please keep in mind glu, that reward is the only way players can get emperors tributes unless people are still buying it. Thanks

Apologies, you can also get emperor tributes in guild and player rewards during tourneys....
    We ve still missed 4 1mil. VP milestone rewards.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Given that people have not received their 1MM VP Milestone rewards in the past 3-4 weeks, I'm pretty sure that Handles is about to intervene in this sordid affair pretty soon.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Can add me to the list, 4 weeks in a row no 1 mill reward. Its frustrating being emp tokens are the only ones I need at this point, the exception being hammer tokens which I could never afford to get.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    Agreed bro they don't fix problems with game .. by last new monster I'm out .. had it with busted up games .. not handles that's the problem over all programming is
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yep another 1 mill tournament with no rewards. Thanks glu for continually screw everyone.

This was for the last slayer event.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
    Vanicles wrote: »
    Yep another 1 mill tournament with no rewards. Thanks glu for continually screw everyone.

Was this for the Evo event? Or last weekend's event?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    every event the last 3-4 weeks..well to clarify, the 1 mil for last 4 slayer, and the 100k for tribute events for sure according to people i have spoken with...as far as evo, not sure.
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Firth wrote: »
    every event the last 3-4 weeks..well to clarify, the 1 mil for last 4 slayer, and the 100k for tribute events for sure according to people i have spoken with...as far as evo, not sure.

I only ask because the dev team said that the issue was fixed yesterday. But if it also happened yesterday I need to let them know ASAP.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    I only ask because the dev team said that the issue was fixed yesterday. But if it also happened yesterday I need to let them know ASAP.

ahh, ok, thanks Handles, if i find out from someone who hit the mark will let you know!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID