Cheers,
    -Lancer-
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Lancerman wrote: »
    I'm back on with no issues.

But my Guild leader is away for 19 days. -Omni-

Cheers,
    -Lancer-

Omni doesn't seem to have been effected by the ban issue. Maybe there is another reason they have been gone?
  • HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have to admit, I'm pretty exasperated with Glu Mobile, to the point where I'm wondering if your programmers are coding these errors in on purpose? When I first joined the game 2 months ago, I was on a server where no one received tournament prizes two weeks in a row. Then it took two more weeks in order for us to get anything. Then so many of us get banned for using healing potions and revive scrolls, and this is the THIRD WEEK that I've been banned, and I've sent you information and I'm still banned.

I went ahead and deleted this game. I feel like I've spent more time BANNED than I have actually playing the game. It's exasperating because I *WAS* the leader of the second GS guild and now I feel like even if I managed to get back in the game, I doubt any of my guild members will still be there.

Handles, honestly you're the *ONLY* good thing about this company.
  • seanynochaseanynocha Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm getting pretty tired of waiting to get unbanned. Every time I try to log back in, I get the banned message and it's pretty frustrating. I can't believe this issue hasn't been fixed yet.

Username : seanocha
    When will my account be unsuspended? It's ridiculous that I have had to wait this long. Username: seanocha
    Handles, give me a response.
  • WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have posted all my info, posted several threads on multiple pages along with this one and even made my own explaining the entire incident from the time I got on to the time I got banned, I have had patience not rushing but asking for info, wasted time on any response to my situation what so ever, and now listen to several people in no order at all tell and preach on how they are unbanned and have waited " a long time" of two weeks mean while I have been sitting hear on my *** for over a month waiting to play your game that you banned me and 3/4th of everyone else for a screw up on your end. I would love at least one response to me saying at least a time frame like a week. I would be fine. Not wait going on 5 or 6 weeks with no word. I don't care on how many hackers you have banned but think of all those that are banned for no reason. Maybe 70,000 legit players that are willing to pay are worth much more then 300 players who are just trying to beat the game faster then going in order and waiting an extra year and could still do so without spending ****. Either way you are all looking like a set of dumb asses that don't know what is worth happiness. I have been checking every day or so on my Kindle to find the same ridicules 1430609889 hour that doesn't move. I just ask for an update on my profile.

account name:
    Whoopass
  • RupanRupan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Approaching 4 weeks and still banned. PM'ed with account details. Any update?
    seanynocha wrote: »
    I'm getting pretty tired of waiting to get unbanned. Every time I try to log back in, I get the banned message and it's pretty frustrating. I can't believe this issue hasn't been fixed yet.

Username : seanocha

There is no character by the name of seanocha.
  • WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    I know at the end I started to get really mad and I won't lie, I acted like a total ****. For that I would like to tell you and anyone else over there working on this gaming problem sorry for my actions. I also would like to say thank you for getting my account unbanned and everything is still the same. It has been a long month and a half but I am playing it once more in down time. Thank you Handles.

A gamer:
    Shane
    Whoopass wrote: »
    I know at the end I started to get really mad and I won't lie, I acted like a total ****. For that I would like to tell you and anyone else over there working on this gaming problem sorry for my actions. I also would like to say thank you for getting my account unbanned and everything is still the same. It has been a long month and a half but I am playing it once more in down time. Thank you Handles.

A gamer:
    Shane

I see no reason for you to apologize. I'm glad you are able to play again and again sorry for the huge delay in getting you here.
  • GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    My account is still banned...
    And you have not answered my question on how do I reclaim monies spent on this game? When I got banned I had just spent more money for that specific event. As I have previously stated.

It would be nice to have feed back????? You seem to answer other people's query,s/questions why not mine???? I paid for a service you have not provided said service yet still keep the money.

Would you take you car to a garage and pay him to do nothing to it? I think not. So why do you expect me to pay you and not only have I missed countless opportunities to progress in game, I can't even access the game.
    Handles, seanynocha might have been my name, but then again, it's been so long since I've played the game, that I don't know. If that doesn't work I can give you the email I signed up with. I would just like to play the game again.
    I think my guild name was XxAcidDeathxX or something like that. Can you give me a list of in-game names in that guild or just un-ban everyone in that guild? Pretty desperate here.
  • Hunter73Hunter73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still banned, my game name was Hunt and I play on Kindle Fire HDX. Please, help me out here I have been waiting patiently.
  • GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    Gfours wrote: »
    My account is still banned...
    And you have not answered my question on how do I reclaim monies spent on this game? When I got banned I had just spent more money for that specific event. As I have previously stated.

It would be nice to have feed back????? You seem to answer other people's query,s/questions why not mine???? I paid for a service you have not provided said service yet still keep the money.

Would you take you car to a garage and pay him to do nothing to it? I think not. So why do you expect me to pay you and not only have I missed countless opportunities to progress in game, I can't even access the game.
    Bump bump bump
    I feel for everybody on this thread. I am calling it quits. After no update to allow banned players back in, I'm erasing the game and data from my phone. What I'm wondering is why didn't they just allow everyone back in? Update and start from square one. Look, you guys f×ucked up, now fix the problem. A lot of people paid money in hopes to further their characters in this game, including me. Glu, bro, you are the f%ucking worst.
  • marryhemarryhe Banned Users 1 Posts
    I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.