Tribute Challenge Broken (Android) | Some tribute not registering

RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
Hello!

So it is exciting to see a new challenge/event in game, but it does not seem to be working.

According to the rules, all tribute should be working to give points, but this does not seem to be the case.

So far I have tried:
  • 5 Citizen Tribute = NO VP
  • 10 Guild Tribute = NO VP (supposedly same as Senator in rules)
  • 1 Senator = 1 VP

Rule: "The order of VP payouts from lowest to highest is as follows: Citizen>Guild/Senator>Gold/Rune>Prometheus>Hephaestus"

I personally stopped there (I have more upper level tribute), but are the rules wrong or is something not working?
Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Must be similar to slayer events - the rules and the actual play do not match.
    As long as we are all getting the same VP for the same spin, no true harm no foul. I think I am getting 0 for guild/citizen tribs, 1 for senator, 3 for flame, 5 for jeweler, and 15 for anvil. I have no hammer tribs :(
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Not all tributes give points but where are the rules written that I can't find.
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    the rules are in the challenge... It says citizen tribs count.

I haven't gotten any points from them.

Also, the game is crashing really often, when before it would overheat my phone but never crash. Note - phone isn't getting too hot - game probably just has a bug.
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    Not all tributes give points but where are the rules written that I can't find.

As admrlhuff stated, there is a tab in the event page:

GbVcawD.jpg
    thanks for screenshot. i was clearly missing the obvious. well bummer i just spin x10 citizen and didn't receive vp. time to go on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    LOL, yeah. I did the same and spent some tokens testing it to see if my guild/citizen tribute would work. The prizes are not worth me spending Anvils or such. Will just wait for T10 gear at this point to use those. :)
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    As much as I liked ew3 this game is becoming just that .. tributes aka offerings tourney was the highest hacked in ew3 .. just saying think it ridicoulous they added this and wasn't even in the update or schedule. Oh well.. liked the game but really starting to dislike it fast ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
    Schedule says it can change at bottom. Please read it again and maybe you will understand.
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    No VP for my tributes. Not very clear for a new "slayer" event. Fight button takes you to your tribute screen. Stumble, fall...glu.
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    all is change, but errors dont change, the same errors 6 weeeks ago.

the players are tired of the passivity of glu.

Read the forum and maybe you will understand....

Sorry for my english
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    First of I did see that but if there gonna start new events that ain't even with update a notification would be nice ....besides these have always been a hackers tournament on ew3 ruined the game ....
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    Typical glu not doing their job. At this point I have come to the point where I'm no longer shocked by the disappointment and lack of commitment to the community.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hold on everyone let me respond for Glu. Glu I can help you out on this one (clearing my throat grmm grmm)...

Your question has been received at the Glu Mobile Customer Care Center.

As a Valued costumer, your status has been upgraded to priority service. We will dispatch this message to our support team to initiate faster response. You should hear from us soon. Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Costumer Care.

and finally...

We are currently aware of the issue and our developers are diligently working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We ask for you patience and understanding while a fix is created.

We are always looking to improve our game and make it more easy to take your money.. oh wait.. make it more enjoyable for our players. You bugging us does not matter.. oh dang did it again.. Your bug reports are a big help in making this happen.

Glu

There you go Glu. Just trying to help you out! You can go back you counting our money now. ;)
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thanks for the info on this. I'll make sure the dev team knows about the issues with the VP payouts right now.
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    @Handles

Can Glu confirm that you have to spend at least $300 to receive a cloak?
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Vanicles wrote: »
    @Handles

Can Glu confirm that you have to spend at least $300 to receive a cloak?

No, this is not the case. Currently it is based on event performance.
  • viperthree1viperthree1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had issues with the tribute challenge. I cashed in almost 30 citizen tribute and 5 blue tribute and received no points. And now with this event it is failing to load the event data. I have a Kindle Fire HDX and this has become an annoyance. Please fix or tell me how to fix this.
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Android - Amazon: Citizen & Guild tributes are still worthless.