Potions/tributes for watching videos error

FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
before, i was as getting the "Do you want to watch a video for X"? , then choosing yes, and getting the "no videos at this time" message. Now, for the last couple of days, I say yes, a video plays, and then i either get the item, or i get the message saying "No videos at this time", even though i just watched one...

Firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Just started getting the same thing. Asks you to watch a video for a pot or whatever, you watch, then it says no video available. No video AFTER you watch the vid. No pots, no tributes, no nothin'.
    Not a huge deal when the vid is the Game of War babe, but it really bites otherwise.
    So please, keep teasing us with GOW babe, or give us pots, or do away with this time stealer.
    If tapjoy is giving you a cut, pass that along.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Just started getting the same thing. Asks you to watch a video for a pot or whatever, you watch, then it says no video available. No video AFTER you watch the vid. No pots, no tributes, no nothin'.
    Not a huge deal when the vid is the Game of War babe, but it really bites otherwise.
    So please, keep teasing us with GOW babe, or give us pots, or do away with this time stealer.
    If tapjoy is giving you a cut, pass that along.

Same problem with refills for slayer event ..think I'm getting refilled and nothing at least ten times today it has happened ...
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I keep getting refill. I got almost 1.5 million thanks to that
    Thegodofwar
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Registered Users 5 Posts
    rd1 wrote: »
    I keep getting refill. I got almost 1.5 million thanks to that

I can't even watch a video, all I've ever had is no video at this time
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I had the same problem. The error got fixed.
    Marcman320