Brothers guild hacking!

BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
Brothers guild hacking on IOS once again and Glu doing nothing about it. Gotta love it. We posted about this on the forums last event and still looks like nothing was done. Please start dealing with these issues. Players are quitting left and right, people are spending less and less money. Hackers everywhere and we know who they are, it's so obvious and still nothing being done. Sad that this many forum posts need to be made.
Activating/Activated-Guild Leader

Comments

• SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    Brothers guild hacking on IOS once again and Glu doing nothing about it. Gotta love it. We posted about this on the forums last event and still looks like nothing was done. Please start dealing with these issues. Players are quitting left and right, people are spending less and less money. Hackers everywhere and we know who they are, it's so obvious and still nothing being done. Sad that this many forum posts need to be made.

i think glu supporting hackers ... its waste to spend $ here ... hackers are hacking in every event openly but still hacking... hackers should banned within the event... im gonna leave this game soon cheers glu
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    This is tournament between hackers
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • KoonzipherKoonzipher Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi I'm sick of checking the leaderboard, week after week during slayer events, and seeing that the top places for guilds and players is filled with people I have never seen. How can a 3k GS player get 80,000 vp in one min? Cmon glu, get it together. I have spent $ on his game. The admin knows this. I have reported this game and company to the better business bureau. I have told people in my guild to NOT SPEND. We constantly place in 25 place, and could be higher up without the hackers. I'm ranked in the top 250 players, but could be top 200 without hackers. I have sent screenshots in game to support of people blatantly admitting in town they hack. Yet they are still alive!!! Like Osama bin laden. I am almost 11k GS and to see this amount of blatant hacker support is so infuriating. Anyway, bunniesrcool I know that the first 3 guilds in the harpy tournament are hacking. It's blatantly obvious. So our guild (drunk) will not be spending. Gues youre out $1250 a week till you get your shiit together. Sorry about the rant and placement of it, I'm new and can't figure out how to start thread.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah this Tournament was the worst one so far. Really disappointed... So sad since this game has a lot of promise.

Top 3 Guilds all hackers. And most (if not all) players in Top 30
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah this Tournament was the worst one so far. Really disappointed... So sad since this game has a lot of promise.

Top 3 Guilds all hackers. And most (if not all) players in Top 30

Most of the players in the top 30 are not hackers. Blatantly a false statement my guild is 100% legit and so are. A lot of the top 30 guilds. I agree there are hackers. GLU will do something about it. It takes time. Its not like programmers snap their fingers and poof a programming hole is filled.

People work hard and have bought gems etc. when you have 11k gs you can play harder levels which will get you more vp..... I have seen my guild mates go from doing 100k vp to doing almost a million in events from doubling their gs its all relevant.
    Marcman320
  • BrussellBrussell Registered Users 1 Posts
    All guilds need to stop spending money in the game until the hacker issue has been fixed. We should have been 1st this week and ended up being 4th. Our guild will not be using or buying gems.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Marcman320 wrote: »
    Most of the players in the top 30 are not hackers. Blatantly a false statement my guild is 100% legit and so are. A lot of the top 30 guilds. I agree there are hackers. GLU will do something about it. It takes time. Its not like programmers snap their fingers and poof a programming hole is filled.

People work hard and have bought gems etc. when you have 11k gs you can play harder levels which will get you more vp..... I have seen my guild mates go from doing 100k vp to doing almost a million in events from doubling their gs its all relevant.

I guess you are on Android side, if you where on Ios you would probably know who I am and not give a weird explanation about how having 11k gs can help you play harder levels. My statement is correct and anyone who knows everything about the game and it´s foundation knows this is true. (on Ios side)
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    And it's another mess up. Having different sections for Android and IOS d make sense. But who does actually care? :P
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Verdade se eu guarda energias extras e poÇÕes durante dois meses e me destacar entre os primeiros tambÉm serei chamado de haker