fix Game before adding any more content

hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
So game is a mess random people suffering from data 362 error
Tributes tourney still not giving vp for guild or citizens tribute
Chat is still double posting .. and alot of people still haven't received mill tier rewards from past 4 event including myself ..
And the cloaks why not just give them away there worthless no stats do absolutely nothing but take up more inventory space ..
These issues need to be rectified before adding Any more content
And this on Android side I am a fan of the game.but have lost interest ..I played ew3 watched it fall to pieces in a matter of one update and not fixed ...I have missed out on 5 tons of life pots mana pots citizens coins and not to mention bolt refills for slayer event and even free gem videos .. contact glu and get the typical auto response ..come on fix the game right and give something back to the players or will find some place else to spend our money ...instead of on a busted down game ...have a nice day :-)
Guild :: EXPERIENCED
Prev1

Comments

• rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    Chat is still double posting .. and alot of people still haven't received mill tier rewards from past 4 event including myself ..
    And the cloaks why not just give them away there worthless no stats do absolutely nothing but take up more inventory space ..
    And this on Android side I am a fan of the game.but have lost interest ..I played ew3 watched it fall to pieces in a matter of one update and not fixed ...I have missed out on 5 tons of life pots mana pots citizens coins and not to mention bolt refills for slayer event and even free gem videos .. contact glu and get the typical auto response ..come on fix the game right and give something back to the players or will find some place else to spend our money ...instead of on a busted down game ...have a nice day :-)

I agree with you hellschef. Before any big update they should pay attention to ours demands. It is not like we are asking for much. Just fix the fuc**** once and for all.
    Thegodofwar
  • smlpm3smlpm3 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Well said, many of my guild members quit playing. One of the member were top player for bgi. Any kind of business, you will need a strong base, I feel as Glu is trying to build empire state on top of mud. Thank you
  • Larry MLarry M Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree completely with you Hellschef. The 362 error is particularly annoying as they set up the game to maximize advertising to begin with.
    Skyward...Leader CENTURIONS guild
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    What Is RSS?
    RSS FEED's lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks.
    Or you can simply do it yourself with PostRSS, and then get back to the work that matters most to your business.
    What will you give PostRSS?
    cover2.jpg

RSS FEED - Post RSS Feed to Facebook Page (This APP lets you post an RSS feed to a Facebook page.)
    Post CSV file links to Facebook Page (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Facebook page.)

RSS - Post any RSS feed to Twitter
    Tweet New RSS Feed Item on Twitter (Automatically tweet new RSS feed items.)
    Post CSV file links to Twitter (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Twitter page.)

RSS - Post RSS Feed to Google+ Page (This APP lets you post an RSS feed to a Google+ page.)
    Post CSV file links to Google+ (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Google+ page.)

social_media_suggestions2.jpg

This is not ment for you're spam please remove or will report and have you removed
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    I also agree! To Manny errors. Something has to be done! On Saturday I bought a mega gem pack and didn't get my gems, I had to call Google play and ask for a refund.
  • xsoulxxsoulx Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also agree I've spent a good bit of money here enjoy the game but plz fix the errors
  • MaximeralaxMaximeralax Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Yes I agree 100% error 362 and all stated are true and yet no fix? Why? But the new events and beast were added first before the fix. I Understand YOU Can't Fix ALL Issue But CAN YOU Fix Any PLZ!
    Ty for you're support
  • TalarigoTalarigo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes, completely agree with Hellschef. Glu, please focus your efforts to fixing all of the bugs this game has. Adding more to an already crumbling building causes it to claps even faster.

Also, please delete RssFeedsuncereela. That F'en idiot just posts spam.
  • atergoatergo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not to mention the obvious hacking this event. And yet glu does nothing. And the double chat has been here since I started playing. That says a lot about glu. I was banned during the update debacle along with alot of other players and was not compensated at all. There alot of good people in this game. Sad to see Glu abusing them....
  • Ashutosh85Ashutosh85 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dear Glu team,
    Thank you for this game. Have been addicted to your games for more than a year now.
    Was really happy when this game was launched on 4th March 2015. Everything was pretty fine for a month untill the first update.
    Dont want to re-mention all the issues which my fellow players have pointed out. I myself have reduced playing this game from more than a month now. Have also seen my friends moving on to other games.
    Would really appreciate if the issues are resolved by the next update so that more people add on playing this game.

Thank you,
  • knucklebustknucklebust Registered Users 2 Posts
    I to agree. That something needs to be done. Also fix the code that sends the gems when you purchase monthly gem package. :)
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Another error is, fix private messages in chat for Blood and Glory immortal, hackers can PM you when they are not your freinds , and you can't se their player. Yes I'm talking about Worlock! Worlock is the blood and Glory immortal game player hater hack! :-) thanks!
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts

100% Support from thegodofwar guild
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    so GLU ... you heard it from your die hards ( they stayed even though after being wrongly accused and labeled)

they showed you great support and passionate about the game, it is now time to return your support to them. don't wait too long before you loose them, because they may not return anymore if you loose them again.
    Good choice of words hook
    fyi glu.I often receive bonuses from my employer which to this point i've basically split between you and my wife. While I usually use it to gamble on getting a better weapon,inserting a rune or for extra inventory space. I don't consider it a good use of my cash to get refill vials just to stay competitive with those who do get them. I have been informed that I'm to receive a $500 bonus, want to take a guess as to how much of that your company is going to receive if this continues?
    What's you're in game name
  • DaneDane Registered Users 3 Posts
    PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!! LordxDanecus

fix Game before adding any more content
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    I also resemble this remark. I know this game is not the largest revenue producer in your portfolio, but there are tens of thousands of players, many paying, that deserve to be treated better.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    One more thing....I would ask all players to go to the google play store and write a review of this game. If you love it thats great. Give it a 5. If you are having problems with game, support, etc., grade it fairly and tell everyone why you gave it your grade.
    this forum is in house only....no one sees it. If you make these issues very public, it may get attention. I am not advocating a revolt, I am just saying that mebbe the company will take notice if complaints are taken elsewhere. And also compliments.
    now hurry and do it before they delete this post, and spread the word!!!!
    Good point anonn
    One million downloads anonn and at lowest gem of 5 dollars at half a mill spending there money that's 2.5 mill in revenue not counting the payout for the ads placed in game just saying bro ..
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    wow yours numbers are so off
    It's a theoretical number averaged and my numbers are never off..this post was not ment for a hacker like yourself ..sandlock blunt warlock or whatever name you decided to have for the events...oh basic math 5x5 =25 add 5 0s and it's 2,500,000
    Not that complicated was using lowest gem package as an example .. my number are off that's because it's a give or take number could go up to alot higher number and giving variables could be weekly daily monthly ...but I seriously dought that it's lower than numbers I figured as a base average ...
    It's twice as high this is a public company that post earnings report do research. Anyways so I'm guessing your saying I hack offering tribute since I got 5th?
    I buy gems simple enough so people have extra money to spend on games.
    y4JFBOh.jpg
    Anyways before you try to call other people out you should look at your own guild.. Lino aka Jose ex blackxvenom member.. Sinistro also ex blackxvenom member but yea just keep letting them in :p
    Oh btw Firth has been warned of player in his guild and has not taken action so when it's time for me to make post he shouldn't be shocked and play dumb.
    Yeah I was simply giving a figurative and you have openly admitted hacking in game as well as openly advertised super hacked accounts in forum this thread was ment for gamers to get game fixed and I was giving a one time shot figurative not exact numbers openly calling me out when till now when I have said nothing to you
    Lino has admitted to myself he used to hack ew3 don't mean he's doing it here know alot of players that were from hacking guilds that are playing fair on bgi .. so stop the **** is not what this thread was ment for .. don't start nothing won't be nothing simple ... thread was me t to get glu to fix a broken game not for you to come and dought my numbers I know there not exact and I know that glu is making slot more than what I posted .. don't need you or anyone else to tell me that ... been gaming for far to long it was a simple figure ... go to someone else's thread ...
    Did he mention to you he use hack on bng like he did to me? His excuse was that he needed to know the hacks to find hackers.. Sorry excuse. But experienced supposedly has none in there guild hahaha
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    @sand .. the topic is glu to fix the game . lets remain on the topic. if you are as good as your words are start a game try winning over the players ... it will do you wonder and be the one who lays down the rules.
    it will definitely draw GLU's attention plus why would you want to be a the bad guy if you think you are better than the hero ??
    What's you're in game name

Skyward... sorry never found how to change it