Million Dollar Questions - No more ducking

VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
All over the forums proof has been presented that such guilds like brothers and MAINstreet are in fact hacking their way through this game. There is many legit guilds such as, but not limited to: ascension, activating, actives, and hellslords that work hard at trying to win events the legit way. It's apparent that glu has turned a blind eye to this dispicabl behavior. The million dollar question is will glu ever crack down and start implementing IP address bans on hackers? Will everyone be forced to quit the game, because they officially had enough of this blind ignorance on glu's behalf? If this happen just imagine all the money that will be lost and we know glu loves money. I know for a fact moderators on this forum see everyone's posts, but they offer no response or anything of the sorts. What glu doesn't understand that there is intelligent people out there who if this continues happening will not spend another penny and furthermore will not download another Glu developed game. I've email about several issues such as: network errors, login failures, lost vp, lost gems, no 1 million vp prizes. A laundry list of this and have received no answer from anyone not even everyone's most popular forum moderator. Now the glu money train has started these oh so fun mini events (sarcasm) that you pretty much have to spend to win. I for one will not spend $300 on a cloak unless it turns me invisible in real life an I can fly around like superman on my days off. So in ending thanks Glu for developing a game that had great potential and letting in burn in flames while you laugh your way to the bank.
Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.

Comments

• Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Vanicles wrote: »
    All over the forums proof has been presented that such guilds like brothers and MAINstreet are in fact hacking their way through this game. There is many legit guilds such as, but not limited to: ascension, activating, actives, and hellslords that work hard at trying to win events the legit way. It's apparent that glu has turned a blind eye to this dispicabl behavior. The million dollar question is will glu ever crack down and start implementing IP address bans on hackers? Will everyone be forced to quit the game, because they officially had enough of this blind ignorance on glu's behalf? If this happen just imagine all the money that will be lost and we know glu loves money. I know for a fact moderators on this forum see everyone's posts, but they offer no response or anything of the sorts. What glu doesn't understand that there is intelligent people out there who if this continues happening will not spend another penny and furthermore will not download another Glu developed game. I've email about several issues such as: network errors, login failures, lost vp, lost gems, no 1 million vp prizes. A laundry list of this and have received no answer from anyone not even everyone's most popular forum moderator. Now the glu money train has started these oh so fun mini events (sarcasm) that you pretty much have to spend to win. I for one will not spend $300 on a cloak unless it turns me invisible in real life an I can fly around like superman on my days off. So in ending thanks Glu for developing a game that had great potential and letting in burn in flames while you laugh your way to the bank.

Im pretty sure they are working on it they just dont want to make promises when they dont have an answer. I remember when i played diablo ii from blizzard it took them a bit to patch the game but they did. Its not like they can magically make the hackers go away.
    Marcman320
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    I one will not spend $300 on a cloak unless it turns me invisible in real life an I can fly around like superman on my days off.

That made my day buddy :)
    High five ;)
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts

This was well said. And for you Marcman320, we have recently just witness a large number of players get booted which took no time at all. It is a matter of monitoring the game. For as much money we spend on this game, I am sure they can afford some overtime, to monitor what is going on. Also going back to what MrDigital said on a earlier thread, know what audience you are talking to. This is the IOS side. Brother Van thank you for saying many of us have on our mind.