Options

Error: 362

StyxStyx Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
I get this error code after I watch a video for the gems. I don't call them "free" gems because I pay with my time. I also can't get any of the rewards offers to work. The videos worked originally. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if there were any answers. I wouldn't mind spending a little money if I got a fair shake but all of these little apps with in game purchases have the same money making approach which is why I enjoy what I can for free and then say good bye. I go to my pc, with my paid for games or subscription plans which in game purchases may be offered but are not realky needed and the prices very minimal. Don't fall for these schemes and waste a lot of money. It's a virtual world and so are the things in it.

Comments

• Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have same problem over month.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Are you suing a jailbroken/rooted device to play the game?
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Error 362 is the code achieved after using tapjoy app glitch
  • Options
    No gentlemans, i dont have jailbroken device and even dont know what tapjoy glitch is
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Also using a vpn causes it to happen
  • Options
    Yes, it could be problem.. i was using vpn cause there is no free videos, energy refils for my country.. i feel like im living in cave sometimes ;)
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    The error is after you have received what TapJoy, or the version of TapJoy for B&G: I, deems is your limit for receiving free gems. It doesn't have to necessarily be from exploiting the TapJoy glitch itself per se since that basically allows you to reach this "limit" faster than someone who doesn't take advantage of it, but even watching free vids and whatnot at a normal pace will eventually activate this same error.
  • Options
    DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have the same problem.How could be fixed? Yesterday all was OK.
  • Options
    DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    Now it's nonsense to play the game ,because I need 156 gems for only 1 upgrade ,so playing 2-3 months day-by-day the same levels ,same missions without progress !! It makes me sick.Too bad ,cause I liked this game so much.
  • Options
    skipper1983skipper1983 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dactarus wrote: »
    Now it's nonsense to play the game ,because I need 156 gems for only 1 upgrade ,so playing 2-3 months day-by-day the same levels ,same missions without progress !! It makes me sick.Too bad ,cause I liked this game so much.

Got the same problem. Is there any way around it? I was only watching the vids for free gems and after a while I only got this Error.
    Does it go away after a few days or won't I get any free gems anymore?
    I don't know of any TapJoy or something, nor am I using a rooted device or VPN.

Thanks for your help and greetings, skipper83.