You guys are blind or want people to hack so others spend money

SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
You idiots must be dumb or want hacker so everyone else spends. Mainstreet is full of hackers tigra11 is 108gs with 757k vp. Come on now you fûckers cant be that dumb. You fûcked this game up faster then ew3 and ew4 is just junk. You need to just stop making games cause no one there knows what they are doing. And and if i could post a picture i would give you the proof. But you can even make a forums right!

Comments

• ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    First of all, I wanna put some info about ZasynemVSEM guild.

image.jpg

It's obvious there are for the best 2 players, coz total guild GS is 27K. And Its ranked #4 with 5,5 mil...

Hackers? No way, they are just amazing super hitters no one has ever seen and came from nowhere. Yea, that happens.

Second of all, I d like to help Slice and share some pics.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And there are a lot of the same let's call them 'dummies'. Killer000, Klen, Topol1, etc...
    Who cares?

A lot of good plrs, well, most part of them, has left already. The other half just stopped to play and they sign in just to have fun of seeing how bad the game has gotten

IOS
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131830-CHEATER-Akens

This is my old thread about hacker Akens.. He´s still in lederboard and going for another HoF in Slayer tournament... 7m VP atm at #1 place
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Last response from anyone of BGI team was more than month ago, so I assume the game is officially dead.
    It doesn't make any sense to post anything to the forum guys. You just feed them and show you still care about it.
    Wanna wish good luck to all legit plrs and just good persons, take care.
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    slice wrote: »
    you idiots must be dumb or want hacker so everyone else spends. Mainstreet is full of hackers tigra11 is 108gs with 757k vp. Come on now you fûckers cant be that dumb. You fûcked this game up faster then ew3 and ew4 is just junk. You need to just stop making games cause no one there knows what they are doing. And and if i could post a picture i would give you the proof. But you can even make a forums right!

all the members of hacker guild must be banned .... Legit players playing hard for the best tributes but these hackers guild take it away .... Whats the point that only hackers get banned the other members of hacker guild already having best weapon and armor form the tributes and ranking in leaderbord ...legit players played hard to expend lots of gems for weapon n armors but these hackers guild having those ****s in easy way just building the solder(hackers) for their guild... All legit players are already fuccked up with this game ... If glu let continuing these hackers for few more events then there wont be any legit players ...