Hacker infestation

2Next

Comments

• KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    Glu what is being done to the Wall of Fame? It is quickly becoming the Wall of Shame. To be honest not sure anyone wants to have their name on it anymore. We have known and banned hackers on it, why aren't their names being removed from it? Your telling the hackers to continue to strive for it. Again not spending a Dime until you legitimately deal with this hacker issue. If we can tell who is hacking surely it should be easier for you. Its simple if someone has 50,000 gems and they have not spent a dime then they must be hacking. Anyway my fellow Guildies are with me on this one, so I guess you are out of at least $2,500 bucks next tourney. If everyone wants the game fixed, I suggest you do the same.
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    As part of hellslords I can promise glu that not a single one of us are spending money till this hacking infestation is dealt with. You have dropped the ball time and time again. You don't monitor your game, you don't monitor the boards, and sure as anything you do not monitor emails sent. You turn a blind eye as long as you are still making money. Well consider your profits to start dwindling significantly.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    Vanicles wrote: »
    As part of hellslords I can promise glu that not a single one of us are spending money till this hacking infestation is dealt with. You have dropped the ball time and time again. You don't monitor your game, you don't monitor the boards, and sure as anything you do not monitor emails sent. You turn a blind eye as long as you are still making money. Well consider your profits to start dwindling significantly.

Well said my friend!
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    When they cleaned up the leader board last week did the guilds get removed from the top in the tournament?
    Marcman320
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Eu fui haker.
    hoje jogo honestamente, mais da desanimo , porque cada dia aumenta o número de hakes no jogo .
    Olha no rank atual os jogadores BOMBFIRST LINO300 E KSZZQXL.
    nem entre os 100 mais no rank de gs estão.
    Fora as guildas criadas do dia para noite no top 10 como a lRoyaltyl, ISOXT, error404 e bluesky.
    peço que investigue e tome providências se não eu volto com mod haker porra
    Se essa infestaÇÃo nÃo ter um fim vou voltar a usar o mod haker nessa porra e passar para geral tambÉm
    OS CINCO PRIMEIROS SÃO HAKES QUANDO EU USEI E FIQUEI EM PRIMEIRO ESSE VIADINHO DO LUCASBH X9 FOFOQUEIRA ME DENUNCIOUS E FUI BANIDO MESMO COPERANDO AGORA TEM CINCO USANDO E NINGUÉM DIZ NADA.
    Warlock.
    Blunt.
    HUNTERI.
    RoyaltyHun.
    bandyta.
    Guildas.
    Primoriye.
    Iroyaltyl.