Reporting Hackers

BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
Hi everyone,

BGI Dev Team here.
We were very busy working on the newest update, so a lot of cheaters seem to have slipped through our security system. We're aware of that and will be actively banning all the suspicious players in the following days.

If you want to help us speed up the process, please provide us with information of any of the players that you consider to be cheaters. We'll review their profiles and make a decision based on that.

Thanks for your patience,
BGI Dev Team
Prev1345678

Comments

• MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Haker bandyta
    Além de ser haker fica incomodando no chat e no jogo
    Se a glu não resolver isso vou voltar a ser haker.
    fui punido pela glu e a mesma se faz de cega para os demais.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I have sent u a detailed private message Dev. We wount belive it untill we see it...
    We have been reporting hackers for a long time now... some was dealt with eirlier very quickly by Handles which was great but that was a long time ago and hackers have gone out of control now getting worse last three weeks and nothing has been done.

I speak for IOS side and can say Top 25-30 players last tournament was all hackers. Most real players gave up or continued playing but stoped spending/trying a few weeks ago.

/Digital
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I speak for IOS side and can say Top 25-30 players last tournament was all hackers. Most real players gave up or continued playing but stoped spending/trying a few weeks ago.
    /Digital

The same has happened on the Android side, with the top guilds and players slowing down being hackers and hacker guilds are taking over the top spots of the events for weeks now. I personally barely spent any gems on the last slayer event for energy being it seemed pointless. The top three guilds in the event on Android seemed to come out of nowhere with massive amounts of VP.

If you go check the top players/guilds in the last slayer events, and especially tribute events, you will see the most likely hackers. (I wish you had asked this during the event so I could remember all of the names)
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    Next hacker with special account
    name : Vasia 31
    platform android ,
    top 1 in turney
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi everyone,

BGI Dev Team here.
    We were very busy working on the newest update, so a lot of cheaters seem to have slipped through our security system. We're aware of that and will be actively banning all the suspicious players in the following days.

If you want to help us speed up the process, please provide us with information of any of the players that you consider to be cheaters. We'll review their profiles and make a decision based on that.

Thanks for your patience,
    BGI Dev Team

you guys should have to busy on banning those hackers rather than newest updates... lots of legit players who r the income source for glu already left the game, ur team can see ur inboxes there might me zillions of msg listing the hackers...must be banned whole players of hackers guild too .... whats the point that legit players playing hard for the best tributes but those hackers guild took away our tributes by hacking ... now these hacker guild becomming compitator of legit guild... or give the legit members of legit guild 2x those tributes that they deserve since the hackers are inn ...
  • mr.violamr.viola Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi all,
    all "Brothers" guild members
    all "Mainstreet" guild members
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Muko wrote: »
    Haker bandyta

You're kidding, right? Maybe you are jealous? Remember.. you pay, you win, simple..
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • KataigidaKataigida Registered Users 11 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

/Digital

Yep. I was a spender until these last couple weeks.
  • MaxhomaMaxhoma Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've also sent a private message with the list.

Looking forward for clean game without hackers/cheaters, so we could all enjoy it!
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sent pm as well. The game has been damaged by hackers as well as players trust on fair gameplay and you guys. We need some changes here.
    Hope never dies!

IOS

/Hero
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi guys,

Most of the players that were reported have been banned/deleted on iOS.
    We're not going to publish the list here, but some of the reported players were legit spenders who are with us from Day 1. So it's not always as easy as it seems to identify the cheaters.
    We'll continue monitoring this situation in the upcoming Beast Slayer Event.

For Android, update will be coming soon and that's when we ban reported players.

Thanks for staying with us,
    BGI Dev Team
    Não to brincando não bandyta você evoluiu a continua usando haker.
    eu contribui para glu localizar os hakes e vc esta entre eles.
    a atualização tira o mod haker mais não tira o gs dos hakes.
    Hi guys,

We're not going to publish the list here, but some of the reported players were legit spenders who are with us from Day 1. So it's not always as easy as it seems to identify the cheaters.

For Android, update will be coming soon and that's when we ban reported players.

BGI Dev Team

Thank you for the response guys. We are looking forward to that.
    Good afteno Dev.
    Dev muitos jogadores como eu ficam who, tri eventos matador se monstro guardando poções, pergaminhos, e energias extras para pelo menos uma vez por mês tentar uma colocação melhor, o nome disso é tática e muitos não compreende.
  • MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    ZeroHero wrote: »
    Sent pm as well. The game has been damaged by hackers as well as players trust on fair gameplay and you guys. We need some changes here.
    Hope never dies!

IOS

/Hero

You write about safe game and nothing , all top 5 in turnety this hackers with special acc
    All rewards get hackers , not is good , dam.mn

Platform android
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
    Moniggg wrote: »
    You write about safe game and nothing , all top 5 in turnety this hackers with special acc
    All rewards get hackers , not is good , dam.mn

Platform android

i didn't say anything about 'safe game' but about hackers. Read it again if you didn't get something.
    Hi guys,

BGI Dev Team

MAINstreet guild - one of the main CHEATING guild is still alive and active.
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    As stated all members of the guilds Brothers and MAINstreet on the iOS side are hackers. It is well documented and noted. I look forward to seeing this change take place so that us faithful gamers can continue to enjoy the game. - Vanicles

Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi guys,

BGI Dev Team

Dev, I would advice to watch out for both. It appears to me some hackers have gotten smart and know how to switch on and off. They will spend some money hoping to cloak (no pun intended) their appearance. I would not just look to see if money has been spent, but how much money is spent and how many gems are used. I know this take time but will weed out all the hackers if you do. Thank you for all you efforts, wish it was a lot sooner but thank you all the same.

Keith (IOS Side)
  • skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello dev team.

I can look at how the players on android play that use mods. Looks as if they see how you are pushing and wait.. Once you get some points up and they pass you automatically and they pump up some points.
    A key note is looking at the gap difference from my opinion. ISOXT. Looks like they are a mod or hacker guild.. They have 2 mil points ahead of everyone.
    Players who look as if they are modders or hackers are by names.
    Looking at this event I can put out a possible.
    KSZZQXL, ttzgl, 9575635, ABCD666, LJC0072
    This is just a possible. This is android side.
    Thank you for your time.
    I would also like to add:
    BigMary
    NoSeven777
    RoyaltyHun
    I'm just going based off the huge jump.
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hello dev team.

I can look at how the players on android play that use mods. Looks as if they see how you are pushing and wait.. Once you get some points up and they pass you automatically and they pump up some points.
    A key note is looking at the gap difference from my opinion. ISOXT. Looks like they are a mod or hacker guild.. They have 2 mil points ahead of everyone.
    Players who look as if they are modders or hackers are by names.
    Looking at this event I can put out a possible.
    KSZZQXL, ttzgl, 9575635, ABCD666, LJC0072
    This is just a possible. This is android side.
    Thank you for your time.
    I would also like to add:
    BigMary
    NoSeven777
    RoyaltyHun
    I'm just going based off the huge jump.

lol, u sure u got the whole list? u dont want to add more people?
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
    ttzgl wrote: »
    lol, u sure u got the whole list? u dont want to add more people?

I'm just shooting a possibility.
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm just shooting a possibility.
    Well my friend, even tho im kinda flattered to be in your list, accusing people without any proof, just because its a possibility isnt really a nice thing, isnt it? U know yourself how much hard work goes in it, and then seeing this just makes u sad. Just pls be careful next time, before accusing people and shooting randomly...
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
    Hi guys,

BGI Dev Team

Dear BGI_Dev_Team,

Can you please answer why MAINstreet guild is still not banned and keep cheating?
    I believe they are rotating players to hide cheating.
    Hi guys,

BGI Dev Team

u guys should have to ban the whole bunch of hackers guild so no other dare to hack again.... everybody knows that mainstreet guild is hacker then why they are still in #1... they must be banned right now in this event else u guys are in serious problem
    Adm dev nesse evento matador de besta entre os dez primeiros muitos nem no rank de gs estÁ entre os 200 por favor verifique isso .
    And here we go again - no response practice. Yea, you guys did well to add Egypt, there bugs ofc, but they were reported, some of them have fixed already and some ll be fixed. But the MAIN issue of the game stays. We know you re watching and stuff, but how much time and how many proves do you need to make a move?
    why those spiderry and packo form mainstreets guild still playing ????????????????????????????????????? a month ago their gs was 200-300 with 1M+ vp.... keep ur eyes open check gs and vp .................. just saw them ahead of me ... they should ban within this event...