Game Over - Hack-a-palooza

annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
Done for me. This game went the same direction as EW3. And the funny thing is, the same people who brought down that great game have ruined this one.
Back to Bejeweled or mebbe even Super Mario!

Luv ya boyz and grillz in Experienced!! It was a good ride!

Comments

• hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    You know we're to find me anonn bro ... never seen a game fall so fast as this one did .. sad good Game just needs developer to care a little more about gamers playing the game instead of the money they make from gems n that .. oh well se lavi can't win them all
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Done for me. This game went the same direction as EW3. And the funny thing is, the same people who brought down that great game have ruined this one.
    Back to Bejeweled or mebbe even Super Mario!

Luv ya boyz and grillz in Experienced!! It was a good ride!

I would say they have a Bejeweled and Super Mario hack, but these lame modders on here are not that talented...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • vagrantstoryvagrantstory Registered Users 16 Posts
    high flying brothers of guild was a pleasure to share with you
    guild : EXPERIENCED caracter : vagrantstory
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Woooo howdy anonn and firth..That I know from the first day that's why I didn't play this game and I m happy I didn't waste my time in this. But see u in EW4.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Hey guys, how ya doing? :) Annon, I´m kinda glad you´re joining me with my farewell to GLU :) Come play DH5, not as good a game as this one but at least - they read support tickets :D Anyway, Taj do you honestly believe that it´s gonna be different in EW4? Same company, same attitude.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Hey guys, how ya doing? :) Annon, I´m kinda glad you´re joining me with my farewell to GLU :) Come play DH5, not as good a game as this one but at least - they read support tickets :D Anyway, Taj do you honestly believe that it´s gonna be different in EW4? Same company, same attitude.

Hmm that's a good point but I will give a try. I liked EW and played EW2, EW3 & why not EW4. This will be my last game of GLU if they fail:-)
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I really hope they won´t my friend :) But, I´m a slave to logics and equations and these both don´t favor Glú´s change much. Anyway, I would really like a game like Aralon or Ravensword or even Horn to be made again. It´s been a long time without a proper title.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas