Guild EXPERIENCED

FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
if GS is 8k or more and you can get at least 1 million VP, no modding or hacking, friend me in game or reply to this.

IGN: firthbad
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Hello fellow EXPERIENCED members do too bans happening cause if new anti hack program malfunctioning .. we are in need of knowing who has been banned so we don't kick or ect for non performance ty
    HELLS
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    Hello fellow EXPERIENCED members do too bans happening cause if new anti hack program malfunctioning .. we are in need of knowing who has been banned so we don't kick or ect for non performance ty
    HELLS

Here is their reply from saturday:
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Just wanted to give a shout out to some of the best gamers I know ..do too lack of glu caring about there products ..I have uninstalled bgi .. gonna miss you guys maybe if they get a fix I will be back but game seems to be falling down hill with hackers and just over all glichs hope to see you all in ew4 if it's even worth downloading ..until they fix I will be off bgi or add better content .. until then anyone wants to get in touch I will be in tai chi panda us s16 gubbly server .. keep gaming and having fun ...
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Chef,

They just released the new content on iOS, and we are soon... And the devs made a post in the general forum about hackers yesterday also... ;)
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Foram banidos vários haker como warlock e blunt.
    nossa aliança esta contribuindo também para o bom andamento do jogo
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi
    I have 9313 gs and reagents to reach 10k gs
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    trifire wrote: »
    Hi
    I have 9313 gs and reagents to reach 10k gs

Sent you a friend invite, we might have an opening today..
  • O LendarioO Lendario Registered Users 45 Posts
    Good warriors come to request a meeting with the leaders of the top 10 guilds on Ranck of gas for alignment updates and strategies, let's create a group whatsapp ok