New Update! Egypt!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals!

New region Egypt! Battle across this new land and save it from the return of Ancient Egyptian Gods! But you don't have to do this alone, introducing new player pets!

• New region
  • New Story and Daily missions
  • Pets provide you with bonus stats to power you up for battle!
  • Use the fusion and evolution system to increase the power of your pet!
  • Level cap increased!

Note: Android will be updated no later than next week.
Prev13

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Egypt looks great!

But only maps 1-5 on Normal mode is playable on IOS side. Map #6 on Normal gives an 1: Unknown Error to everyone. So does map #1 on Legend mode.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I was able to confirm and reported it to the dev team for looking into.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Whats the new level cap?
  • KataigidaKataigida Registered Users 11 Posts
    I look forward to playing. Updating now. :D
  • LegijaLegija Registered Users 4 Posts
    Egypt is great...but lvl 6 is not working and legendary mode also.
    Slice wrote: »
    Whats the new level cap?

I think 60 but there is no power upgrades.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Looking forward to the update。
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bug reports.
    Legendary & Normal Modes on Egypt not work as intended.

Please go ahead and report any of the new bugs you might encounter.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Can confirm that Egypt maps now work. A bug that doesn’t have to do with Egypt but since you are asking for other bugs :]

You guys are aware that we still have the chat bug that practically makes chatting to people impossible in a normal way right? What ever you type is getting doubled with about 15s delay. With other words, someone types something and 15s after the same sentence shows up again. Every single persons chatting is getting 2x including your own. It has been like this 3 months now or something?

Do not know about Android but this is the case in IOS for every single player. Everyone been using 3rd party chat because B&G chat is horrible because of this. Should not be that hard to figure out what’s causing this in my opinion.
  • MaxhomaMaxhoma Registered Users 10 Posts
    On some levels, sphinx parts not working, please see screen shot.

image1.png
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi everyone,

So far so good levels in normal and legendary work now.
    Balancing in Legendary mode is funny : semibosses at half level much harder then the final Boss.
    No gems for videos possible after watching a video errorcode 361
    and please 5 more inventory slots for free because its a lot new stuff and materials / pet etc.
    I get that item all the time ...
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Some of the mid bosses and end bosses in areas other than Anubis are stronger than the others, in fact, there's a sword mummy who takes a greater beating (as much as Anubis), not to mention this Krull guy (can't spell it right) also taking a beating.

Also Legendary Anubis doesn't drop Rarest (Legendary) items, be Tier 8 or 9.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yes all mini bosses are stronger then the main boss at the end. I can kill main boss in seconds and mini feel like a minute
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Patiently waiting for update on Android side ;]
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update is in process for Android. Servers are currently down.
  • BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    Game has been updated, but currently not getting experience. I am lvl 50 barbaress and have completed the 1st two legendary areas. I do see experience tick a bit, but at the end of the lvl it says I have leveled up to 50 again and any experience gained clears. Which also means I loose out on the experience rewards from the quests. Double chat is still an issue on android as well. I also got energy bug where it says I have 3 but when I try to fight it says I am out of energy. Thanks for looking into these issues.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Error 362 after watching videos for refills. I was supporting the game until I started getting that error
    Thegodofwar
  • zusazusa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Currently servers still says to be under maintanance, how much longer is this expected to continue?
  • BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    Update is under playstore. Download it and you should be good to go. Don't just start the game or you will get that message saying servers are down for maintenance.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    Update is under playstore. Download it and you should be good to go. Don't just start the game or you will get that message saying servers are down for maintenance.

Nothing yet for Kindle owners. No update available and still receive servers are down message.
  • zusazusa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Cpa is right. Server still down.
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still down no update on amazon store
  • MaxhomaMaxhoma Registered Users 10 Posts
    Here is couple more bugs:

Kill Sword Mummy mission counter broken
    kill_Sowrd_Mummy_bug.jpg

No 100 000 VP reward in Fusion event
    100k_vp_reward.jpg

Also no 1 000 000 VP reward in Slayer event
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    Maxhoma wrote: »
    Here is couple more bugs:

Kill Sword Mummy mission counter broken
    kill_Sowrd_Mummy_bug.jpg

I too have the same problem! I do the quest but I do consider it! I use Android 4.4.2
  • IllustrisIllustris Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'd like to add some more details to the above posts regarding the Kill Sword Mummy bug.

In both Normal and Legendary mode, in the side quest "Tempering the Temple", the game asks you to kill 3 Sword Mummy in Sealing the Crypt. However, the final boss is an Axe Mummy, not a Sword Mummy. I think that's why the game is confused (my conjecture).

Anyways, regardless of the cause, no matter how many times you finish the Normal and Legendary mode of that side quest, you do not get any credits and the game does not register you as having completed that quest. So it stays 0/3.

Separately, not really a bug, but more in terms of feedback, the rewards for those side quests seem rather unbalanced. For some lower tiered quests, you get 100k-800k in guild contribution point equivalency. But, for the highest ones, you can get 15k! In particular, I'd like to suggest that the developers boost the final Legendary one on Anubis and the two side quests that come up daily with it. Those three final quests for those of us that have already finished Eqypt on Legendary mode seem way, way, way smaller than the quests that led up to it.

Enjoyable game. This is my first post,

Illustris
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Biggest issue in this update is the XP problem on Android:

Currently, all XP gained during a level is erased when you finish a level. It gives the congratulations for leveling up to 50, then erases your XP. As far as I can tell from my guild and friends in the other top guilds on Android, this is happening to EVERYONE who is level 50 on the Android side of the game.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Servers are still down for Android through Amazon. It's been nearly a full day
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    Can we get an idea when amazon players can expect to be able to play again?
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Amazon players still down...
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon