Server Maintenance on Kindle Side?

milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
Anybody else experiencing this? Has been going on for close to 8 hours now.
Prev13

Comments

• RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    You have to update BGI from your app store.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Server is still down for me, too (and i even rose early, to get an hour of play in before work...). Update for kindle is not available at the moment.
    Guess, we have to wait some more...
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Still down and there is no way update from the app store. It still only gives the option to open, not update like last time in the app store. I believe kindle (amazon app store) is always the last to get the updates.
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Looks like we'll miss beginning of this weekend's event. sigh....
    Yep, I swear every time there is an update it takes amazon 3-4 times as long as every other app store to get it through.
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    I we get beat with the short stick lol. I dont use kindle but I use the app store. BTW if you ever buy gems they are way cheaper if you buy the amazon coin then use that to get the gems.
    Oh well, hope i finished well in the last event lol.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
    Yes, I don't buy many gems, but when I do I use the amazon coins. They handed out rewards yesterday before the event ended. Maybe they knew the servers would be updating when the event ended today.
    I fear they plan for a timeframe a bit longer than we all thought... The event-schedule lists this weekends event as “ios-only“...
    Greetings to all guildmates who see this. I hope i'm wrong and we will chat again very soon, making fun of all those exciting new bugs :-)
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yeah I was confused about those early rewards. It would be nice to get a time frame.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
    You are probably right Jalathea. Hope to see you in the guild soon!
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Any idea or time frame for the kindle update? Still no update available in the kindle
    store...
  • OneDarkMuthaOneDarkMutha Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey harlene... yes it's really frustrating
    It's like guild chat in here, I see froZen, LegionofStyx, and some others.
    Diagnose: serious-zeus-withdrawal-syndrome. Prescription: silly-forum-chat (missing the always appreciated echo of our important words)...
    But fun aside. If the update doesn't come soon, it will be a sad weekend. I doubt that they will work after hours. Even a buggy game is better than no game!
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Which one is frozen?

This is Chop, btw
    Hey chop, this is uh... milkylee, or milkylee1 or both, lol! How you been? Jalathea, I agree bugged game is better than no game.

Hey chop, this is uh... milkylee, or milkylee1 or both, lol! How you been? Jalathea, I agree bugged game is better than no game.

There you go Jalthea, that should take the edge off a bit ;)

There you go Jalthea, that should take the edge off a bit ;)
    I see people complaining that there videos to get energy refills and gems haven't been working for a few days, maybe we should tell them that they haven't been working for 5 months on the kindle side or that fact ever! How nice would that be if we could get energy refills for the tournaments.
    LOL. Now it looks like chat. :)

LOL. Now it looks like chat. :)

And yeah videos and gems would be swell for us as well.

And yeah videos and gems would be swell for us as well.
    That's the spirit EvilOne! Good to have you on here as well, suffering with the rest of us.
  • MoofMoof Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well I guess with all of us degenerates unable to update, if there's an event someone else is going to get some loot.

It would be nice of an Admin confirmed whether Amazon has the update and could give us a general ETA on availability.

BTW, this is awesome, everything I type isn't duplicating 10 seconds later. :P
    Hey Moof, yeah we will get spoiled on here with no double chat and I bet it won't be fixed once the update pops. I haven't seen an admin on here, well except Handles, I think they stick to the IOS problems, lots o' money and hacking over there. I think kindle is pretty low priority because we don't buy many gems. Just a guess anyways by how much VP some of those guys are getting and guys talking about how them and each of their guild members have spent $500 each on this game :eek: I've spent a total of $15 to get a 10k barbaress and a 6K warlock.
  • MoofMoof Registered Users 8 Posts
    milkylee wrote: »
    Hey Moof, yeah we will get spoiled on here with no double chat and I bet it won't be fixed once the update pops. I haven't seen an admin on here, well except Handles, I think they stick to the IOS problems, lots o' money and hacking over there. I think kindle is pretty low priority because we don't buy many gems. Just a guess anyways by how much VP some of those guys are getting and guys talking about how them and each of their guild members have spent $500 each on this game :eek: I've spent a total of $15 to get a 10k barbaress and a 6K warlock.

Hey man, i think you're right about platform focus...it only makes business sense for them. I like our smaller pool though, at some point it will be really competitive as people all start hitting similar gear scores. It should be fun once that happens.

I'm actually curious about this Egypt update and what that's going to mean for our current gear. I think many of us are essentially capped due to the rarity of Soul drops, so it could at least give us another method of upping GS. It could potentially give other players a way to leapfrog the current leaders as well. Very interesting...maybe... I may actually have to level now.
    Yep I agree completely, it's worth it to me have the longer updates and less priority if that means we keep the smaller group and no hackers. I see a lot more people rocking Phobos gear and the events are getting closer and closer with the top 3, will be interesting for sure here in a few weeks with the new level for the lower levels to jump up like you said.
    Thanks for that double-chat-thingie, i really needed that laugh ;)

I have to agree with moof. Some sort of communication would really be appreciated. I mean, how hard can it be to post an ETA?
    Looking once an hour...once every 30 minutes...once every 15 minutes (impatient? me? you have to be kidding...) for an update that isn't there, is somewhat tiresome.
    I have some questions as well about the whole pet thing. I want a dog with full phobos armor and deimos teeth!
    Yep Jalathea, my poor kindle has been powered off like 15 times in the last 24 hours, lol. Patience isn't my strong suit.
    I want a bunch of squirrels, then I could be squirrel girl!

Edit: Dragon squirrels of Deimos, that is :)
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    According to event schedule current event is iOS only so we may be waiting awhile. I like the smaller community as well but wish we git the attention iOS users got. *****Monger of QuietDeath checking in
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    It's possible Phobos and Deimos will be outclassed with the introduction of new items.

As far as a pet is concerned, I would like a fish, with teeth of Tutankhamun and spiky fins of Ra. That way, as it flops around the board, it will impale numerous foes in one fell swoop.
    Hah. No squirrels please....don't you know the darn squirrels are all put to get us..it is a conspiracy I tell you....and the fish sounds pretty cool but nothing beats a fecal flinging monkey. Yes Indeed a fecal flinging monkey would be grand!

As for the.New area....while it would be cool to see new gear I am afraid the drops are.going to be similar to Zeus and perhaps a new set(s) .introduced through tokens like phobos/diemos were. Who knows New content is cool. Much appreciated. I would personally like to see known issues fixed first though and of course at least some kind of idea of the time frame for the availability of the update. :)