Reporting Hackers

Comments

• SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    Maxhoma wrote: »
    Dear BGI_Dev_Team,

Can you please answer why MAINstreet guild is still not banned and keep cheating?
    I believe they are rotating players to hide cheating.

if glu didnt take action to mainstreet guild within this event u should complain to apple for ur refund ... i know u have spend a lot here and for this event too
  • MaxhomaMaxhoma Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please see below screenshot of MAINstreet hack, 3-4 events back, that's how basically they earned their GS, i don't know what else you need to prove it.

Please don't kill our last hope and our loyalty...

image1.jpg
    image2.jpg
    image3.jpg
    image4.jpg
    image5.jpg
    image6.jpg
    one more
    image7.jpg
  • SpiderrySpiderry Registered Users 1 Posts
    you are confident in your words? I want to say for himself and for my guilds that we have all the players the most honest. and if any top guilds appeared worthy opponent - do not blame everything on the cheats. We collected a very long time a strong team and we have collected it. who you are and what is your guild?. and do not forget to submit screenshots of the new tournament with your VP. for myself I want to say - I've been playing for 4 months and spent about $ 200 on this game. You do not believe me - ask Glu. successful tour and good mood!
    Ps That screenshots - are very old. And please tell me, how 3 tournament ago your guild reach 60kk vp? ;-)
  • OlegggOleggg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Screenshots for a month ago. Maybe will watch that now?
    Instead of being jealous, try to spend real money. GLU sees everything. No money - no rapid development.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hello dev team.

I can look at how the players on android play that use mods. Looks as if they see how you are pushing and wait.. Once you get some points up and they pass you automatically and they pump up some points.
    A key note is looking at the gap difference from my opinion. ISOXT. Looks like they are a mod or hacker guild.. They have 2 mil points ahead of everyone.
    Players who look as if they are modders or hackers are by names.
    Looking at this event I can put out a possible.
    KSZZQXL, ttzgl, 9575635, ABCD666, LJC0072
    This is just a possible. This is android side.
    Thank you for your time.
    I would also like to add:
    BigMary
    NoSeven777
    RoyaltyHun
    I'm just going based off the huge jump.

你这个大傻逼,你懂个球!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    lol finally here comes the hacker guild .... above screenshot is enough... u guys dont need to defend for guild .... screenshot is old as years ago or tomorrow's it doesnt matter...200 gs players never achieve 1M + vp even if he spend millions of $ in event... its easy to become strong guild having 7-8 hackers (as solder) just rotating them in guild to drop vp and rank #1 for tributes... about expending $ ,most of my each guild members have already spend more than $500 in this game ...and just spending $ u guys think that rapid development then 90%of the players in this game should have more than 10k gs... u guys can ask any players in this game that which guild is hacker , then u will know THE NAME OF HACKER GUILD... there r even few more hacker guild here LOL had good day to laugh
    Spiderry wrote: »
    you are confident in your words? I want to say for himself and for my guilds that we have all the players the most honest. and if any top guilds appeared worthy opponent - do not blame everything on the cheats. We collected a very long time a strong team and we have collected it. who you are and what is your guild?. and do not forget to submit screenshots of the new tournament with your VP. for myself I want to say - I've been playing for 4 months and spent about $ 200 on this game. You do not believe me - ask Glu. successful tour and good mood!
    Ps That screenshots - are very old. And please tell me, how 3 tournament ago your guild reach 60kk vp? ;-)

Screenshots proves my words. And you're guys not denying... And if you cheated once there is no trust that you not going to cheat again. We saw and keep seeing event(slayer) by event how did you collected all your stuff.
    I spent on that game way more than $200... and will never go down to your level of cheating.
    As for how my guild reached 60m vp, 50% Actives guild members were top spenders and all top guilds know who they are... I would be happy if BGI_Dev_team will check me for cheating.

Your word BGI_Dev_team.
  • GdgutGdgut Registered Users 5 Posts
    To say your VP was earned by $200 in 4 months is laughable. That's not even enough for 1 purple medallion fool. How can players with less than 1,000 GS be scoring millions of VP without spending $1,000 a week. MAINstreet is full of cheaters and now you're just trying to make yourselves legit. The entire guild should be banned.
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    DEV .
    Verdade os tops 30 Players e top 10 Aliança estão todos com novo mod haker.
    Eles aproveitam que já tem tempo e história no jogo, para ultilizar o mod haker e se distanciar, pois sabem que não vão ser punidos .
    Transformando o jogo em um monopólio.
    Eu tenho mesmo gs que alguns top 30 e estou em 250 no rank.
    To jogando quase 24 horas por dia.
    como isso é possível.
    Por favor reveja isso.
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    Muko wrote: »
    DEV .
    Verdade os tops 30 Players e top 10 Aliança estão todos com novo mod haker.
    Eles aproveitam que já tem tempo e história no jogo, para ultilizar o mod haker e se distanciar, pois sabem que não vão ser punidos .
    Transformando o jogo em um monopólio.
    Eu tenho mesmo gs que alguns top 30 e estou em 250 no rank.
    To jogando quase 24 horas por dia.
    como isso é possível.
    Por favor reveja isso.

This is a joke, no?

You are. A. Cheater, and in this event, you dont have mod, and this is the reason for your vp and for the vp of your guid.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    It doesnt matter anymore they arent going to do ****. I send in screen shots of people doing 170-190k vp in the same minute on the timer and they just ignore it.
  • GdgutGdgut Registered Users 5 Posts
    So will Glu wait to pay out rewards after they recalculate the standings when they review the obvious hackers? That might put an end to it at least. If they don't get the rewards, and the guilds drop in ranking, maybe they'll finally stop. I mean seriously, 450gs getting 5m VP. It's pretty obvious.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hi everyone,

BGI Dev Team here.
    We were very busy working on the newest update, so a lot of cheaters seem to have slipped through our security system. We're aware of that and will be actively banning all the suspicious players in the following days.

If you want to help us speed up the process, please provide us with information of any of the players that you consider to be cheaters. We'll review their profiles and make a decision based on that.

Thanks for your patience,
    BGI Dev Team

android server ID virtus23
    use the MOD cheat,please check
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    Spiderry wrote: »

OMG you just told us you are Hacking. 200$ in 4 months, really! I spend that in a event. Really you hacking (pick a bad word). Dev, please shut this guild of clowns down. If your worried about this guys 200$ in 4 months, I will put that up. Please do something about this, if you are looking for a confession there it is. Please watch out for the guys that spend a little but have 50,000 gems in inventory. The money is a diversion. The people that spend real money on this game are still holding back until you do something about the hackers. sorry to vent but this guy has some nerve with his 200$. wow
  • MZDangerousMZDangerous Registered Users 1 Posts
    [QUOTE=Maxhoma;305075]one more
    image7.jpg[/QUOTE]

PLEASE READ Glu

The screenshots provided a few days ago by Maxhoma show MainStreet guilds completely embarrassing and disrespectful cheating perfectly.

1) the 2nd screenshot down from the top of his posts screenshots shows the MainStreet guild members, specifically MainStreets member #24 "Tornada" a Barbaress who has a GS Of: 211 and a Level Of: 10.

compare that to the 5th Screenshot down from the top and again we see the the same MainStreet guild member #24, still a Barbaress still with 0 contributions with a slight decrease from Level 10 To level 9 And GS from 211 to 108. Now it may be that the screenshots were reversed so maybe those went up slightly but either way keep in mind that Member #24 within the same 3Day Event doesn't change position #, doesn't make one donation, is always a Barbaress and has either the exact SAME GS AND SAME LEVEL or the slightest change in GS Or Level. But the thing that changes 5 different times on these screenshots alone within this one single 3 day event is the Name of MainStreet's
    Member #24. It changes ever so slightly 5 times!
    To: "Asstarta"
    Then, (still a Barbaress) Member #24's name changes To: "Tornado334"
    ** ( "Asstarta" and "Tornado334" Also have the Exact SAME GS of 108 and the SAME Level of 9! Plus everything else is the same except their names)
    Then Member 24's name changes yet again, but
    just a change of 1 character from the previous name. The last number changed from a 4 to a 3 To New Member #24, Barbaress,
    "Tornado333".
    And Lastly To: "Packo"!!!

It's so obvious that they've just gone in and modified their player data in player #s on their Guild roster as seen from one screenshot to the next within the same 3 day event.
    It also is obvious that those changes in the screenshots occurred within the same small time period since the members above #24 (members 23,22...) have the exact same stats (GS, LEVEL, Donations on every screenshot). But member #24 changes names soooo slightly and a couple of times changed GS or Level (from 9 to 10) sometimes Not but the obvious thing is the Insanely high event VP each member #24 had!

Are we supposed to believe that MainStreet, The guild ranked #1, or close to it at that time, had such crazy turnover that strangely, during a 3 day event it caused them to loose 5 members and gain 4 "Different" "NEW" members who just happened to ALL have the Exact same place in the guilds roster, All of the members that left and those that suddenly joined were "Barbaresses" and all have almost the same names and the exact same GS and Levels or were within 1 level of each other, as the members the guild had just lost had? And all of that happened during one 3 day event?
    Also, all of those "new" Member #24's just happened to also "Already" have insanely high VP for that very same ongoing event even though they had just joined within the previous day or 2! Where did these members earn such high Event VP when only at a GS of 108 to 211 at best? And why if they'd earned even close to that much didn't any of them correspondingly increase their GS or level with the huge amount of in event VP awards they no doubt received?
    And most of all, exactly why would any top 10 or Top 50 Guild have even 1 member with a GS of 108 but actually MainStreet apparently lost that 1 newbie member and during that SAME 3 day event invited another with the same GS or similar (up to GS 211) lost that one then invited and lost 2 more Barbaresses with GS between 108 - 211 who each had almost the same names and every one of those 4 new members that accepted an invitation to join MainStreet were placed at #24 on MainStreets roster.
    Come on guys what player with a GS of 108 to 211 Would EVER leave any guild that's even close much less AT The #1 rank for an Event that's still ongoing? Not just that member but a total of 5 different members all within that 3 Day event???

Soooo... None of them wanted to stay in their "new" guild an extra day or so to at least collect their Grand prize winnings and loot???? Guess none of those 4 or 5 DIFFERENT "members" needed it huh?

2)) More Fun.... Those same screenshots show on the 3rd Screenshot from the Top, MainStreets
    Member #4 "Rusalina" who has a
    GS Of: 618 And A Level Of: 17 so I figured that's fine for a quasi newbie right? But wait....Ohhhh that Newbie is MainStreets SENIOR OFFICER!
    How sweet the #1 Guild in the standings promoted a quasi newbie with 0 contributions to their senior officer.
    That's really not true proof of cheating but come on...

But guys please, please tell me if I've miscalculated or misstated the above info. Since I'm not at all about that. There seems to be enough blatant evidence no one would ever need to make any up right!

Thanks for reading!
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    [QUOTE=Maxhoma;305075]one more
    image7.jpg

PLEASE READ Glu

The screenshots provided a few days ago by Maxhoma show MainStreet guilds completely embarrassing and disrespectful cheating perfectly.

1) the 2nd screenshot down from the top of his posts screenshots shows the MainStreet guild members, specifically MainStreets member #24 "Tornada" a Barbaress who has a GS Of: 211 and a Level Of: 10.

compare that to the 5th Screenshot down from the top and again we see the the same MainStreet guild member #24, still a Barbaress still with 0 contributions with a slight decrease from Level 10 To level 9 And GS from 211 to 108. Now it may be that the screenshots were reversed so maybe those went up slightly but either way keep in mind that Member #24 within the same 3Day Event doesn't change position #, doesn't make one donation, is always a Barbaress and has either the exact SAME GS AND SAME LEVEL or the slightest change in GS Or Level. But the thing that changes 5 different times on these screenshots alone within this one single 3 day event is the Name of MainStreet's
    Member #24. It changes ever so slightly 5 times!
    To: "Asstarta"
    Then, (still a Barbaress) Member #24's name changes To: "Tornado334"
    ** ( "Asstarta" and "Tornado334" Also have the Exact SAME GS of 108 and the SAME Level of 9! Plus everything else is the same except their names)
    Then Member 24's name changes yet again, but
    just a change of 1 character from the previous name. The last number changed from a 4 to a 3 To New Member #24, Barbaress,
    "Tornado333".
    And Lastly To: "Packo"!!!

It's so obvious that they've just gone in and modified their player data in player #s on their Guild roster as seen from one screenshot to the next within the same 3 day event.
    It also is obvious that those changes in the screenshots occurred within the same small time period since the members above #24 (members 23,22...) have the exact same stats (GS, LEVEL, Donations on every screenshot). But member #24 changes names soooo slightly and a couple of times changed GS or Level (from 9 to 10) sometimes Not but the obvious thing is the Insanely high event VP each member #24 had!

Are we supposed to believe that MainStreet, The guild ranked #1, or close to it at that time, had such crazy turnover that strangely, during a 3 day event it caused them to loose 5 members and gain 4 "Different" "NEW" members who just happened to ALL have the Exact same place in the guilds roster, All of the members that left and those that suddenly joined were "Barbaresses" and all have almost the same names and the exact same GS and Levels or were within 1 level of each other, as the members the guild had just lost had? And all of that happened during one 3 day event?
    Also, all of those "new" Member #24's just happened to also "Already" have insanely high VP for that very same ongoing event even though they had just joined within the previous day or 2! Where did these members earn such high Event VP when only at a GS of 108 to 211 at best? And why if they'd earned even close to that much didn't any of them correspondingly increase their GS or level with the huge amount of in event VP awards they no doubt received?
    And most of all, exactly why would any top 10 or Top 50 Guild have even 1 member with a GS of 108 but actually MainStreet apparently lost that 1 newbie member and during that SAME 3 day event invited another with the same GS or similar (up to GS 211) lost that one then invited and lost 2 more Barbaresses with GS between 108 - 211 who each had almost the same names and every one of those 4 new members that accepted an invitation to join MainStreet were placed at #24 on MainStreets roster.
    Come on guys what player with a GS of 108 to 211 Would EVER leave any guild that's even close much less AT The #1 rank for an Event that's still ongoing? Not just that member but a total of 5 different members all within that 3 Day event???

Soooo... None of them wanted to stay in their "new" guild an extra day or so to at least collect their Grand prize winnings and loot???? Guess none of those 4 or 5 DIFFERENT "members" needed it huh?

2)) More Fun.... Those same screenshots show on the 3rd Screenshot from the Top, MainStreets
    Member #4 "Rusalina" who has a
    GS Of: 618 And A Level Of: 17 so I figured that's fine for a quasi newbie right? But wait....Ohhhh that Newbie is MainStreets SENIOR OFFICER!
    How sweet the #1 Guild in the standings promoted a quasi newbie with 0 contributions to their senior officer.
    That's really not true proof of cheating but come on...

But guys please, please tell me if I've miscalculated or misstated the above info. Since I'm not at all about that. There seems to be enough blatant evidence no one would ever need to make any up right!

Thanks for reading![/QUOTE]

Outstanding Post! Thanks for doing the research on this MZD. Finally the evidence. Up to you know GLU.
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Really havent even noticed that before. I ve been thinking they were making new accounts each time, but seeing that 'changing name' and 'guild slot hack' stuff is confusing.

How is this even possible by someone whos not related to this game development and doesnt have access to the game server?

Thank you MZDangerous for the great work you have done there!
    that screenshots are arround two months ago's slayer event ... MAINstreet guild cheat smartly ... they have few members of community in guild may be 10 or 15 ... all they do is keep 2 spot blank and keep rotating 6-7 hacker players (created by themself) and 1st hacker contribute the vp (arround 100K+ vp per energy from 3 energy and left the guild then 2nd hacker join the guild and do the same ... they keep on rotating the 6-7 hackers not stop...if we see the guild chat there is always full of join and left the guild msg only... they have cheated many event to get in #1 and all the members already got the anvil tributes and with that tributes they have best weapon and armors... before hacking they are not even compitator for top #100 ... now in month they are compitator of top legit guilds... i saw two players packo and asstarta was not in event at last few mins of event ... are they banned by glu or the MAINstreet themself terminate them ? now this MAINstreet guild are already in top 5 in GS ranking by using hacker solders who sacrificed for their guild but the original players of guild are still playing as legit ... NOW I HAVE A QUESTION TO GLU .... IS THIS MAINstreet GUILD NOW LEGIT GUILD?????? OR MAINstreet GUILD IS OFFICIAL GUILD OF GLU ITSELF TO MAKE SPEND MORE $$ TO PLAYERS OF OTHER GUILD TO RANK IN EVENT !!!!!!! i have now doubt on it ....i know anyone can do anything in this game coz glu is having $$ covering their eyes...
  • KoonzipherKoonzipher Registered Users 8 Posts
    This is such a lie Glu... Smart players, contact the Better Business Bureau and demand $ back
  • kataraka2011kataraka2011 Registered Users 2 Posts
    there is a small chance that not hack it spends a lot of gems or diamonds. as many people do, and do so in the dungeons of creatures killing event again and again and for that reason can be high without necessarily vp. have a gs. very high
  • kataraka2011kataraka2011 Registered Users 2 Posts
    because with this gs. that could not play in high dungeon just repeat and repeat small
  • ArmaletaleArmaletale Registered Users 2 Posts
    xlegionarysx are all hackers by russian anti ban patch.....
    this game is now totally ruined by hackers ... congrach glu team
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    I wonder why BGI Dev team started this thread at all... Oh wait, I know - to calm people down.
    All I can say is just good job guys. It has worked for a few days.
    Not gonna waste time and effort on this anymore.
  • eduar7oeduar7o Registered Users 4 Posts
    greetings, the truth if he were not sure that this is cheating pj
    do not post on this forum . 4000gs
    Vp 778k in less than three hours
    Please ban this cheat are ruining the game

83ea0511d49871688e7373ee7dc47009.gifhttp://picasion.com/
  • eduar7oeduar7o Registered Users 4 Posts
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Não só esse, entre os primeiros também tem jogadores com gs baixo e entre os 20 tops,
    Germsim , 3PoM4 , ljc0072 , gimperella, THEAXEMAN, MegDaff, TripleV , hellschef , smlpm3 , Ashutosh85, Icecold, Skillambiati ,
    Nunca vi esses playeres no jogo nem no rank de gs estão .
    entre os 300.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Dev team what you guys fail to realise is that you can still spend money to get the high vp but be a hacker.you should trawl the iOS hack sites or just make it only available on iOS 8.3 that would stop em all in there tracks and you would have a well run game.same as ew4 not even a full release yet and many a hack flying around