No update for Amazon android players yet.

closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
still says server down no update for Amazon Android players yet. I have been checking with Amazon since yesterday, no update.
Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon

Comments

• milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    yep check every hour or so, no update for me yet either.
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Same. Seems like we're always the last and longest.
    Maybe it's for the best, since Google Android players are experiencing experience bugs
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    On the event thread it says this slayer is for ios only, may be awhile before we update : (
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh **** that sucks.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    djroo wrote: »
    On the event thread it says this slayer is for ios only, may be awhile before we update : (

I'd like to see a Googleplay Android user confirm this, because we probably won't be hearing anything from glu, I imagine.
  • TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
    I still have no update available in amazon app store for my android.are any devs ever going to respond to this post?
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Shake the magic 8 ball and it would say, "not likely".
  • TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thats exactly what it said
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    I'd like to see a Googleplay Android user confirm this, because we probably won't be hearing anything from glu, I imagine.

Android update is in google play since friday.
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    I wonder if that means the update is ready, and amazon is delaying things by not putting the link in their shop, or if it's two different updates, and glu didn't get ours done in time.
    PLEASE, Devs/Moderators, some kind of information input would really be much appreciated here. Some kind of a timeframe. We all know that with computers there always can be unexpected problems and delays, and we would be waiting in peace and patience (more or less) if we but knew what's the matter.
    Hearing nothing is quite infuriating, because it gives the impression that we don't matter at all.
    I just chatted with a very nice guy from the amazon-customer-service. They don't have the update yet, so the delay is glu-side, and amazon could therefore not give a timeframe. Figures.
    See, glu, that is how you deal with customers: get a request - give an answer. Shouldn't be so difficult, really. This way, each time i look for an update, i get more disappointed. I really had my hopes up at the beginning of the week, when i saw the higher amount of communication in the forum. Sadly that seems to have been a very shortlived effort.
    The update is available at last.
    Thanks dear dev-team, for working on saturday to make this possible. It's very much appreciated!