Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

Comments

• LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!! We need better support!
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    Glu please at least do your job unban all of us, then you can take actions to find out cheaters later. Pleaseeee
  • bindogbindog Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a few suggestions.
    First of all, soul regents are far to hard to find. I've knocked off Zeus 200 times and found just one. To upgrade all my gear to 3 stars, I would currently need 12...that is an incredible amount of grinding especially as all those items will be replaced long before I'd ever be able to gather those souls. My suggestions are either make the drop rate alot better so that we can make the use of those items while they're relevant to our level, or secondly, allow us to combine lesser regents to make better ones, such as 3 tears for 1 blood, 3 blood for 1 eye etc.

Secondly in regards to events, monster damage is ridiculous. With 4.1k gear score in the last event I played the 4k recommended event. I was not only 1 shotted by all elite gorgons, but also by all lesser gorgons, as well as loosing over half my health per hit to the random trash. Now I understand if I jumped into a 6k recommended that id get my butt kicked, no probs, but at 4k I should be taking multiple hits before dying. I found many situations where an elite would appear off screen and 1 shot me from a distance without me ever knowing he was there. This is especially annoying when trying to use skills where my character is locked while the skill is performed, however I'm still able to be killed by everyone around me. Enemy health is fine, it takes a reasonable number of hits to kill them, but their damage is too high. I could literally take off all my armour and have the same experience fighting them as health/armour is irrelivant currently. Please adjust for better game play.
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    bindog wrote: »
    I have a few suggestions.
    First of all, soul regents are far to hard to find. I've knocked off Zeus 200 times and found just one. To upgrade all my gear to 3 stars, I would currently need 12...that is an incredible amount of grinding especially as all those items will be replaced long before I'd ever be able to gather those souls. My suggestions are either make the drop rate alot better so that we can make the use of those items while they're relevant to our level, or secondly, allow us to combine lesser regents to make better ones, such as 3 tears for 1 blood, 3 blood for 1 eye etc.

Secondly in regards to events, monster damage is ridiculous. With 4.1k gear score in the last event I played the 4k recommended event. I was not only 1 shotted by all elite gorgons, but also by all lesser gorgons, as well as loosing over half my health per hit to the random trash. Now I understand if I jumped into a 6k recommended that id get my butt kicked, no probs, but at 4k I should be taking multiple hits before dying. I found many situations where an elite would appear off screen and 1 shot me from a distance without me ever knowing he was there. This is especially annoying when trying to use skills where my character is locked while the skill is performed, however I'm still able to be killed by everyone around me. Enemy health is fine, it takes a reasonable number of hits to kill them, but their damage is too high. I could literally take off all my armour and have the same experience fighting them as health/armour is irrelivant currently. Please adjust for better game play.

I agree with everything you said. I can't farm him anymore...lost all motivation after the most recent slew of problems. I went down to only doing events, and now I can't even make myself use my energy during those days. Probably calling it quits unless some exciting new content comes out.
  • silverrxsilverrx Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi I have problems with free gem videos, 3 days ago I got 71 (thanks so much for those) but the next day I only got 6, then today 5 then it says no more videos for today even the free video for potions is 0. There must be an error or bug to my acct please help fix this.. My friends got 50+ everyday.
  • anjelanjel Registered Users 8 Posts
    silverrx wrote: »
    Hi I have problems with free gem videos, 3 days ago I got 71 (thanks so much for those) but the next day I only got 6, then today 5 then it says no more videos for today even the free video for potions is 0. There must be an error or bug to my acct please help fix this.. My friends got 50+ everyday.

50+ per day?!? That's insanity. I thought my high days of around 15 were great... Usually I can only get about 5 because it says no more videos the majority of the time.

Also, at least 2 in my guild still have gotten the error 362 and haven't gotten a single free gem.
  • Charan cherryCharan cherry Registered Users 1 Posts
    Awesome game
  • zusazusa Registered Users 4 Posts
    On the videos for free gems, I have been playing for four months usually about a couple hours a day yet every time I try to watch it gives no video at this time mess. When does it work?
  • GRNERALGRNERAL Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glu tenque ver esse erro que dá nos vídeos pq eu asisto os vidros e no final da erro
  • kvotheanduskvotheandus Registered Users 4 Posts
    Getting 362: data error every time I watch a video for free gems...
  • Mustafa8080Mustafa8080 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Iyi günler. Telefon değiştirdim aynı gmail hesabı ile giriş yapıyorum ama karakterler kayboldu.gelmiyor geri ne yapmam lazım.m.benli83@gmail.com bu hesapta
  • VictorBlackVictorBlack Registered Users 5 Posts
    Добрый день! Мне не приходить дань императора за 1000.000вп уже на протяжение 5 турниров. Исправьте пожалуйста эту ошибку. Спасибо. VictorBlack гильдия MAINstreet.
  • sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello glu
    I am a member of a top ranked guild.
    -everyone on the android side is sick to death with the repeat when dealing with the town or guild chats.you have done multiple updates/upgrades but this still has neve been fixed.
    -when playing the slayer events it offers videos for energy. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR THE ANDROID SIDE. It seems like you don't care about this side of the game when you make it a point to fix any issues with the Apple os. A very frustrated player fix the android issues and quit treating us like the red headed step child!!!!!!!
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    sidni wrote: »
    Hello glu
    I am a member of a top ranked guild.
    -everyone on the android side is sick to death with the repeat when dealing with the town or guild chats.you have done multiple updates/upgrades but this still has neve been fixed.
    -when playing the slayer events it offers videos for energy. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR THE ANDROID SIDE. It seems like you don't care about this side of the game when you make it a point to fix any issues with the Apple os. A very frustrated player fix the android issues and quit treating us like the red headed step child!!!!!!!

What a great post! Still double chat, still no level up, still no top vp rewards, yeah but lets stroke the IOS side. Come on Glu and fix the android/kindle side!
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Love the game,however it would be nice if the player and guild levels were increased. I have noticed that once you reach a high level all the tributes are pretty much worthless for anything but vp during the event. And thank you for solving my problem with my paid for gems that I did not get.
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Does glu still monitor these boards..?
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    TacoBill wrote: »
    Does glu still monitor these boards..?

I'm begining to wonder the same.....where did handles go? I wonder if that stupid Kardashian game is taking all his time
    Beric wrote: »
    I'm begining to wonder the same.....where did handles go? I wonder if that stupid Kardashian game is taking all his time

Probably that and the new terminator games..

• BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Probably that and the new terminator games..

Wouldn't be surprised. I still don't know why they think that game is so much more important when the player base for BGI seems so much bigger
    I don't know..who knows how big glu's staff even is..it could be two guys and a dog running around screaming that they're over worked..or it could be a hundred people..who take a lot of coffee breaks and therefore a lot of potty breaks...so nothing gets done.

• travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    What is the deal for the second time in an event I paid for the 49.99 gem package and did not receive my gems and can not get a response from support guess I will get a refund from goggle wish you would figure out what the problem is I love this game and was spending money on it but I do not want to wait 3 or 4 weeks to get gems
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    The one issue i have been having is the milestone tributes
    Marcman320
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I don't know..who knows how big glu's staff even is..it could be two guys and a dog running around screaming that they're over worked..or it could be a hundred people..who take a lot of coffee breaks and therefore a lot of potty breaks...so nothing gets done.

Well, they are a publicly traded company. Looks like they have about 400 people, of which, it seems they have allocated exactly 0 to BGI.
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Unable to access network again...

Maxumus
    Amazon player
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    are you freakin kidding me, what does Glu have against us? this is ridiculous second week in a row we have access network problems!!
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Part of them problem is not enough people complain. I only see a couple handfulls post about the issues. We need to see the rest of the frustrated players posting, and some **** admin support and responses.

Maxumus
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    Time to spam the IOS boards with angry amazon posts.
  • maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    Seriously ***! Once again I have network error whilst after checking on my iPhone all is well! I have paid good money for a service I am not receiving, 2 weekends in a row is absolutely shocking and unfair, we have a great bunch of people on this game who are all being treated unfairly compared to your Apple customers, no videos work on the kindle the chat is c@@p with the double type error there are glitches and bugs all the time but we stay loyal and keep coming back spending our hard earned money eye for a mediocre service at best, no info from admin which in itself is Terrible service. Your going to start to lose paying g players very soon so I suggest you pull your fingers out and get it sorted.

Maximize (lethalfrogs)
    I'm not as articulate as max..your douchebags glu...seriously...used up dehydrated left in the sun vinegar smelling douchebags..not a reply about last weeks problem and again the same problem. Thanks..now I have to pay attention to my family.

• sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm not as articulate as max..your douchebags glu...seriously...used up dehydrated left in the sun vinegar smelling douchebags..not a reply about last weeks problem and again the same problem. Thanks..now I have to pay attention to my family.

Well spoken Max and Bill you have a way with words. Glu what is your deal with the android/kindle side of this game? Are we not worthy of playing? Friggin glu glitches!!

~Sidni~ (Sidspecials)