Server Maintenance on Kindle Side?

Comments

• BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    EvilOne wrote: »
    Hah. No squirrels please....don't you know the darn squirrels are all put to get us..it is a conspiracy I tell you....and the fish sounds pretty cool but nothing beats a fecal flinging monkey. Yes Indeed a fecal flinging monkey would be grand!

As for the.New area....while it would be cool to see new gear I am afraid the drops are.going to be similar to Zeus and perhaps a new set(s) .introduced through tokens like phobos/diemos were. Who knows New content is cool. Much appreciated. I would personally like to see known issues fixed first though and of course at least some kind of idea of the time frame for the availability of the update. :)

Your pet idea sounds like a load of ****. AWESOME! If you don't mind, I'd like to make a suggestion. Make it an eight armed monkey, and it will be perfect. That's a lot of fantastic, feces-flinging fun!

Yeah, I'm guessing there will be either two or three new tiers introduced, or weapons that will outclass anything currently existing. It's the only way anyone would ever farm for the new reagents.
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Hello folks...
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hey there TacoBill, welcome to the club! Thanks for letting us know it's you wh$remonger. Now we have queitdeath, legion and froZen in the mix, nice to have everyone chatting together.
    Sweet! Now we can conduct a verbal tournament in the forums!

You drop into the arena, no Sirens spawn, so you:
    a. use a power to take out as many trash mobs as you can
    b. use your weapon to take them down one by one
    c. rage quit because you have a legendary summoning medallion, and this is BS
    d. you are still evolving equipment because you have no sense of time and think the evo tourney is still running.
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hey it's me, Beric! I'm here to represent lethalfrogs and commiserate with my fellow kindle owners. I'm fighting for equal android and ios representation as well as immortal equality, both on the chat and the forum ;)
    Yeah I was looking forward to hopefully combining some siren medallions with this event, guess not. I was reading and they said so far there is a snow yeti, lion and a bird. Not quite as good as super scary squirrels or fecal flinging monkeys, but they will have to do.

I also saw a screen shot from a fellow and the drops had the phobos line, I don't know what tier phobos is, but the grey and green level stuff, so I imagine you can get a legendary weapon that I have been spending tons of tokens on and of course not getting, now that's gludicrous!
    Dang now lethalfrogs in the mix, it's officially a party in here now!
    Yes, immortals like a good party ��
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Beric wrote: »
    Yes, immortals like a good party 😎

Beric, once t things are back up, we need to chat again.

Texascpa
    cpa wrote: »
    Beric, once t things are back up, we need to chat again.

Texascpa

Definitely. In the meantime we can break the bread of tribulation ;)
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Sweet! Now we can conduct a verbal tournament in the forums!

You drop into the arena, no Sirens spawn, so you:
    a. use a power to take out as many trash mobs as you can
    b. use your weapon to take them down one by one
    c. rage quit because you have a legendary summoning medallion, and this is BS
    d. you are still evolving equipment because you have no sense of time and think the evo tourney is still running.

e. do a tap-dance (cape-twirling optional) so they can't resist showing up in the second wave
    You fight Zeus for the 50th time today, still no soul-drop, so you:
    a. throw your device through the room and quit.
    b. sigh very loudly and bash Hades to vent some.
    c. start calling him “Suzy“ and insult his lightning-throwing-capabilities.
    d. search a newbie in townchat and tell him he gets a reward if he catches the cat.
  • LeeAr$enalLeeAr$enal Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would talk to the newbie about the cat... Who has time to beat Zeus that many times. I just expect my char to lvl up by town chat.......
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    What a bummer... last time this happened half our guild disappeared..gone into the endless void..never tho be seen again..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi all, BigessDickus here. Seems like I'm not the only kindle user who can't log on. Luckily there are other games from other companies to play while I wait.
    Hi all, BigessDickus here. Seems like I'm not the only kindle user who can't log on. Luckily there are other games from other companies to play while I wait.

Hey quick question: have you ever been able to receive gems from the tapjoy offers? I get errors but no gems after completing offers and I wondered if I was alone with that issue.
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    hi Harlene don't worry we are all waiting for the update too. max and one have posted too. Will kick some slayer butt next week.
    Harlene, just like djroo said, as long as you are a kindle user nobody is playing yet so don't worry.

Beric, yes I have done it a few times, one was for spotify and one for ABCmouse.com and both times I got my gems. Sorry you got shafted!

Biggess welcome to the waiting party :(
  • OneDarkMuthaOneDarkMutha Registered Users 6 Posts
    Looks like we are all aboard the same stinking ship to Cairo B-F-E. I hope at least the food is good!
    Beric wrote: »
    Hey quick question: have you ever been able to receive gems from the tapjoy offers? I get errors but no gems after completing offers and I wondered if I was alone with that issue.

The only one I haven't been able to get to work is one of the surveys. I've used the offers for a couple purchases I was going to make anyway. Got my gems from them quickly.

Been playing a lot of Darkest Dungeon on Steam.
    Day 3: The restlessness starts to set it, gnawing at me like an itch I can't reach. The only ambient sound is the ticking of that blasted clock. Heck, I didn't even know if it was AM or PM half the time anymore. Food supply is okay. Water is plentiful yet. It's a good thing my last supply run landed me at a Costco.

I look out the periscope and see the day walkers acting as though nothing is wrong. I know for a fact Bob plays BGI. Then it hits me. Bob is probably a *gasp* iOS player. I've invited him over for dinner before. How could I have been so careless?

The alarm sounds. I run to the control panel, rubbing my stubble nervously as the display boots up. I open the menu, praying for an end to this miserable existence. Was it... was it finally time?

The flash of the screen stings my eyes. I had grown too accustomed to the darkness. Finally, my eyes adjust.

Hope is a funny thing. It can be the one thing keeping you alive, yet it can drive you mad and break you. It can be your strongest ally, yet your greatest weakness. At this point, I wondered what would last longer, my food supply, or my sanity. And that blasted clock just won't shut up...
    Lol... Chop waxing poetically like a scene from "The Shining". Please tell me you don't have an axe!
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Day 3: The restlessness starts to set it, gnawing at me like an itch I can't reach. The only ambient sound is the ticking of that blasted clock. Heck, I didn't even know if it was AM or PM half the time anymore. Food supply is okay. Water is plentiful yet. It's a good thing my last supply run landed me at a Costco.

I look out the periscope and see the day walkers acting as though nothing is wrong. I know for a fact Bob plays BGI. Then it hits me. Bob is probably a *gasp* iOS player. I've invited him over for dinner before. How could I have been so careless?

The alarm sounds. I run to the control panel, rubbing my stubble nervously as the display boots up. I open the menu, praying for an end to this miserable existence. Was it... was it finally time?

The flash of the screen stings my eyes. I had grown too accustomed to the darkness. Finally, my eyes adjust.

Hope is a funny thing. It can be the one thing keeping you alive, yet it can drive you mad and break you. It can be your strongest ally, yet your greatest weakness. At this point, I wondered what would last longer, my food supply, or my sanity. And that blasted clock just won't shut up...

Lmao, Blundercat, really, really good. Such things make my day, as long as we can't play. Thumbs up!
    Lol... Chop waxing poetically like a scene from "The Shining". Please tell me you don't have an axe!

No, I don't. It's actually a hatchet. Here's Johnny!

PS. Johnny is not the update.
    Day 3, in a country far, far away:
    When she came into my office, I should have known something was very wrong. Look, a down on his luck detective like me, and a lady like that? Come on!
    But i got drawn in by her pretty face.
    Now the beer is getting as stale as the air inside this junk hole, the can I use as an ashtray overflowing, and I haven't gotten a decent night of sleep since. All to catch some mythical beast, that in all probability will never show up.
    She said “it's an easy job“, hah, as if anything ever was easy. I needed the money, so I took it anyway.
    So i'm here, drinking, smoking, looking out of the window.
    When something happens at last, I will have to be quick...
    All update and no play makes Jack a dull, dull boy!
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
    Cant play game wont load cant play game wont load cant play game wont load
    and whan that June, with his shoures soote
    The droghte of this updatus hath perced to the roote
    For some REAL literary genius check out "A Bad Lip Reading: REDNECK AVENGERS" on youtube.