HACKER ALERT: Warlock

sellsiussellsius Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey GLU, this guy Warlock came out of no where and now wins every event by a landslide. He has decent gear, nowhere near maxed gs, and this makes me think hes cheating. Ive talked to this guy in chat and he DOES NOT DENY CHEATING....enough said.

This Warlock dude is either spending tens of thousands of dollars on gems, which is perfectly acceptable, or is hacking like a mad man.

GLU, PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!

Hackers ruin the game for legit players and in turn lower your income from people like myself who see no need to buy gems to do well simply because its IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT HACKERS.

If you are a legit player, please leave a quick reply so we can get as many eyes on this cheater as possible.

Thanks,
SellSiuS

Comments

• bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    He use special MOD with 64k gems and more than 300 mil. money for each character . Warlock, blunt - the same person known as Sandlock. Warlock and blunt is number1 and 2 in Leaderboard (guild: bluesky) . He did this in a short time.
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    We, the players, know best in matters like this. Please listen to us. The mod is getting out and soon so many players will have it you will not be able to keep up.
    Also, I believe the guild Warlock/Sandlock/Black Venom is in is ISOXT. I think the entire guild should be banned. They are aware of this and by letting it continue, they are complicit in this cheating.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Wow I shoulnt add fuel to fire.
    I do not have a ton of gems... Handles has plenty of my information/screens hots. And just to show u guys I'll post screens hot here. So u kids can mess with someone else.
    niE5Mhq.jpg
    I only have one account one device if someone else is acting like me that's not my fault. I'm not in isoxt I'm in bluesky.
    I wish I could post reciepts on here but that is against forum rules handles can get them in pm if he'd like.
    I spend a substantial amount of money on game. Anytime someone gets first and it's not from a top guild everyone screams hackers.
    This thread will be closed soon it's in wrong section either way :p
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    I spend a substantial amount of money on game. Anytime some gets first and it's not from a top guild everyone screams hackers.

trying not fuel it either, but you can maybe understand a little bit, with your BV history, multiple player accounts, advertising and selling accounts, admitted modding, why people might tend to think things...but you're right, some times people do jump the gun and wrongly accuse based on inaccurate information...now back to evo! go go go!!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Until handles approves of me to post each receipt I have here is just this week on my email.
    sQpMzTu.jpg
    You guys are easily stirred up on this hacker thing.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    coolio, but like i said, your comments in chats, your comments in the forums, your EW3 history, your BV history, your advertising of super accounts for BGI and the ones working on for EW4, etc... all help to stir up the hacker thing..you know how people are...
    wait..its still EVO!!.. Go Go Go
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Rumors :rolleyes: sometimes I feel like we are in kindergarten all over again
  • sellsiussellsius Registered Users 5 Posts
    If all you do is dump thousands into BGI thats fine. You earn your money, spend it how you like.....but your reputation speaks for itself.

I did not make this thread out of jealousy or hate. I just want everyone on an even playing field.

Now im curious what you do for a living Warlock knowing that you play BGI for 18 hours a day. Lmao
    well let me help your curiosity i'm a salesman for car parts lkq.. u can google it.
    anyways sellsius are you done trying to bash me?
  • ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Maybe he is done, but im not done... Hard isnt it firth, even tho u knew his bg and all still hard to know fo sure, when he puts up a act like this... He did the same in our guild, at first he didnt react at all, then tried to mock with the accusations. When he saw that didnt work too, he tried to get people emotionally, saying things like im gonna leave anyways, i know some people dont want me here but enjoy youR prizes etc etc. I was watching him, and he was going thruw all the phases a criminal wouldve gone too. But then he made a mistake, in the end, when he saw some people kinda prazing him, he showed his true colours. People like this, like these kinda things too much and he basically said him self in guild chat, he was indeed one big.... Before he was talking about 30 accounts given away to people etc, but this time he really admitted it... I got screenshots and people that can back me up, knowing how these guys work... Shall i share the screenshots, big friend sandlock?
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yea ,worlock is a hacker.Ban him from the game. He and blunt are the same guy. He's getting smart, now he waits and plays smart. He only uses what he needs to win. Not only that but he tries to intimidate players bye trying to find their real name on Google play reviews, or on Twitter lol.... It's just really funny. I'll post a pic later. Lol..
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Esse warlock nÃo me convenceu mostrar recibos É o de menos isso eu tambÉm tenho e É fÁcil de burla e que mais me deixa bolado É que apÓs as inÚmeras reclamaÇÕes o warlock parou de ficar entre os primeiros no rank , se nÃo tem nada para esconder porque parou
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    We, the players, know best in matters like this. Please listen to us. The mod is getting out and soon so many players will have it you will not be able to keep up.
    Also, I believe the guild Warlock/Sandlock/Black Venom is in is ISOXT. I think the entire guild should be banned. They are aware of this and by letting it continue, they are complicit in this cheating.

你是一个大傻逼!问候你全家女性!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    This player has been banned.

Please report to us if you see any other suspicious players. We'll make sure they're not getting in the way of legit players.

Thanks,
    BGI Dev Team
    DEV Tem que ter outra atualização .
    porque a atualização tira todos os mod haker do jogo.
    DEV BEM QUE VOCÊS PODIA LEVAR EM CONSIDERAÇÃO E POR MINHA CONTA ORIGINAL DE VOLTA Muko ESTOU SEMPRE CONTRIBUINDO COM A GLU E ESSA CONTA FOI RESETADA SEM EU TER FEITO NADA DE ERRADO APENAS PEDI UMA GUILDA E INFELIZMENTE A GUILDA ERA HAKER.
    A GLU BANIU A GUILDA E EU FUI DE RALO.
    PODE VER O HISTORICO DO NICK.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    This player has been banned.

Please report to us if you see any other suspicious players. We'll make sure they're not getting in the way of legit players.

Thanks,
    BGI Dev Team
    android server ID virtus23
    use the MOD cheat,please check
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777