New Update! Egypt!

Comments

• skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello, awesome update with the game! 
    The're of course are a few problems.
    1. After every level "level up 50" is repetitive.
    2. I am not gaining experience to leveling up.
    3. The completeion times for legendary levels are the same as normal.
    4. Mini bosses are tougher then the main boss.
    5. No legendary gear are dropping on anubis.
    6. The rate of drop for the pets seem to only go to the lion and bird.
    7. The rate drop for rune tributes are still lighting and ice. Poison doesn't drop at all.
    The're no other issues at this time. I will update accordinly.
    Thank you!!!! Android side!
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Skill,
    Everyone i have seen has gotten an ice yeti. Also legendary drops are legendary for a reason. I have been farming legendary for a month and havnt gotten one hydra soul.
    Marcman320
  • zusazusa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Server still down for amazon. More than a day now.
  • skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
    Marcman320 wrote: »
    Skill,
    Everyone i have seen has gotten an ice yeti. Also legendary drops are legendary for a reason. I have been farming legendary for a month and havnt gotten one hydra soul.

Marcman320 I also have a purple yeti I meant towards the spider but I am referring to the new map any is weapons and armor wise.
    As for souls I get them all the time lol.
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello DEV Team,

a few things about the update :

1. was it possible to give tributes as reward for the dayly quests like in the zeus day quest ( kill anubis legendary etc.) ?

2. do shoes and hands not drop in egypt ? i got no green rare or pheneomenom drop of hands or shoes from the new equipment in egypt during all levels and 50 anubis leg. kills.
  • OmasOmas Registered Users 6 Posts
    There's a Tribute loot-table problem for few of my guildies and myself.

We still see old items in all the tributes (emperor, Prometheus, Hepastus,..) while other guildies see new items that were implemented to the game with last update.

Any info about that and when is it getting fixed?
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bug reports.
    Legendary & Normal Modes on Egypt not work as intended.

Please go ahead and report any of the new bugs you might encounter.

sealing the crypt is always 0/3 both normal and leg. quest never complete... ios device 8.3
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Unfortunately you didn't take advise I one of my threads and this is what happens you add on to a already problematic game and just get more problems kind of pointless .. update looks good but not still haven't fixed bugs from last update ..and personally I did quit playing till you updated hoping it would be fixed ... now I know why I won't support a multi million dollar game that no one can fix ... won't be getting my money till data 362 error is fixed. chat .and just get it right ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • IllustrisIllustris Registered Users 2 Posts
    Illustris wrote: »
    I'd like to add some more details to the above posts regarding the Kill Sword Mummy bug.

In both Normal and Legendary mode, in the side quest "Tempering the Temple", the game asks you to kill 3 Sword Mummy in Sealing the Crypt. However, the final boss is an Axe Mummy, not a Sword Mummy. I think that's why the game is confused (my conjecture).

Anyways, regardless of the cause, no matter how many times you finish the Normal and Legendary mode of that side quest, you do not get any credits and the game does not register you as having completed that quest. So it stays 0/3.

Separately, not really a bug, but more in terms of feedback, the rewards for those side quests seem rather unbalanced. For some lower tiered quests, you get 100k-800k in guild contribution point equivalency. But, for the highest ones, you can get 15k! In particular, I'd like to suggest that the developers boost the final Legendary one on Anubis and the two side quests that come up daily with it. Those three final quests for those of us that have already finished Eqypt on Legendary mode seem way, way, way smaller than the quests that led up to it.

Enjoyable game. This is my first post,

Illustris

Just wanted to add to my bug report. In the current Siren tournament, the 1 million VP point prize does not work.

If you earn 1,000,000 VP points, it shows up as checked in the VP milestone log, but you do not get a mail with the Emperor Tribute and Perfect Relic... Blah, only reason why I solo'd to that point was for the Relic, oh well.

Illustrs
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    still not updating for kindle players 2+ days
  • OmasOmas Registered Users 6 Posts
    Omas wrote: »
    There's a Tribute loot-table problem for few of my guildies and myself.

We still see old items in all the tributes (emperor, Prometheus, Hepastus,..) while other guildies see new items that were implemented to the game with last update.

Any info about that and when is it getting fixed?

By the looks of it, you have to be level 51 in order to unlock new items that can be obtained via tributes.
  • vagrantstoryvagrantstory Registered Users 16 Posts
    Nivel max 50 más allá de eso no funciona para mi no se gana experiencia aún completando egipto completo en normal y legendario ojalá se solucione este problema (android 5.0)
    guild : EXPERIENCED caracter : vagrantstory
  • WesoturWesotur Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hallo. I really like the new Egypt but have two problems :
    1) I often gut the message You have reached level 50 but I Do Not proceed further.
    2) I get the task "Töte Schwert-Mumie in die Krypta versiegeln" but the game does not count when I do so. Therefore there are no new items for me, Tools.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    The "Kill Sword Mummy" in the second-to-final mission of Egypt (before the Anubis fight) there is no Sword Mummy--only Axe Mummies and this Egyptian Creature with two Egyptian Axes that are very hard to kill.

The Daily and Side Missions are just giving out Superior Relics--items that many players don't need really. Citizen Tributes and Senator Tributes are what players yearn for. We can actually Fuse using items, Items breed Items in the case of Fusion. Anubis is very hard, he should be giving out Senator Tributes for Normal, and One Emperor, One Senator Tribute for the Daily Task in Legendary Mode.

Legendary Anubis is STUBBORN!!! All he gives us is Sphinx Reagents (which are totally useless since there's no gear that uses those reagents). I have a Barbaress with an Item Find of 300.2% and yet Legendary Anubis doesn't give out any Purple or Yellow Items (with no regards to Souls of Sphinx occassionally). Shouldn't we get a Yellow Item occassionally if our Item Find is at a high percentage?

Also Legendary Zeus is still giving out Tier 6 Items, which is totally unnecessary. Tier 7 and 8 Gear are OK, but not Tier 6. Some of us are NOT WILLING to spend money on this game, so if there's a way we can get Tier 8 Gear for Zeus (because the difficulty on the Egypt Areas are ridiculously high), then I'd appreciate it.

The Sword Mummy and this "Khmuh" guy take a ridiculous beating and are far tougher in vitality than necessary. I don't know what the correct spelling is, but I might have other findings.

The Terms of Service for the iOS Side should include forbidding people to jailbreak their iOS Devices, which also violates Apple's iOS Terms.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    vesther wrote: »
    Legendary Anubis is STUBBORN!!! All he gives us is Sphinx Reagents (which are totally useless since there's no gear that uses those reagents). I have a Barbaress with an Item Find of 300.2% and yet Legendary Anubis doesn't give out any Purple or Yellow Items (with no regards

On the Android side he is dropping T10 Epic gear (close to stats to Phobos Legendary), but he does not seem to drop legendary. No reports from it on our side of someone getting something.

He does seem to only drop Sphinx Reagents, which I pray turn out to be useful being I have so many at this point.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    On the Android side he is dropping T10 Epic gear (close to stats to Phobos Legendary), but he does not seem to drop legendary. No reports from it on our side of someone getting something.

He does seem to only drop Sphinx Reagents, which I pray turn out to be useful being I have so many at this point.

This is a major bug. Moreso, I think that the reward for task completion (Side and Daily) should've been trib tokens instead of Superior Relics, both iOS and Android. The "No Jailbreaking allowed" should also apply for iOS, so anyone caught jailbreaking in iOS should have their privileges to play the game revoked.

I might have more gripes to post on this thread if for any reason I don't get a Tier 9 Weapon of Hero (Epic or Legendary) from Anubis any time soon.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bug reports.
    Legendary & Normal Modes on Egypt not work as intended.

Please go ahead and report any of the new bugs you might encounter.

android server ID virtus23
    use the MOD cheat,please check
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Even with the Egypt Update, the Siren Events are STILL not giving out the 1MM VP Reward of 1 Emperor Trib and a Perfect Relic. Possibly same with Gorgon, Manticore, and Lyncanthrope.

Jailbreaking is against Apple's terms of use governing iOS Use, and voids all device warranties. This should also be added as a ban from BGI reason as well.

Legend Anubis is not dropping any Purple or Yellow Weapon of Hero. :(
  • ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    vesther wrote: »
    Legend Anubis is not dropping any Purple or Yellow Weapon of Hero. :(

On IOS he drops a purple Staff " Magus Brogit Staff of Hero" 3639 GS max. but he drops no Boots and Hands from the new equipment only staff,shoulders, head an robe i got after nearly 150 kills.
  • zoranduzorandu Registered Users 9 Posts
    Android side. +1 to all above reported problems. The daily and side quests giving relics is just useless if I've known that it will be so I would have never played Egypt missions. For a long time senator tributes and emperor tributes weren't giving me good items (green items from senator, blue items from emperor) to me so I couldn't get my gs higher. So I cannot play legendary Egypt maps. Long story short, we need tributes not relics.

On the plus side. Egypt maps looks amazing. I don't know if it is just me but before the update monsters weren't drop dragon items but now they are, this is very great. Thank you for that.
    Waiting for you solve the level up issue and other issues.

addition: when enter battle, rome map always appear first. But since we are playing Egypt missions now, it should be Egypt map. I guess it is part of this level issue.
    As for souls I get them all the time lol.
    I am sure lots of us wondering how? Can you give your hero status and/or tips :)
    zorandu wrote: »
    Android side. +1 to all above reported problems. The daily and side quests giving relics is just useless if I've known that it will be so I would have never played Egypt missions. For a long time senator tributes and emperor tributes weren't giving me good items (green items from senator, blue items from emperor) to me so I couldn't get my gs higher. So I cannot play legendary Egypt maps. Long story short, we need tributes not relics.

On the plus side. Egypt maps looks amazing. I don't know if it is just me but before the update monsters weren't drop dragon items but now they are, this is very great. Thank you for that.
    Waiting for you solve the level up issue and other issues.

addition: when enter battle, rome map always appear first. But since we are playing Egypt missions now, it should be Egypt map. I guess it is part of this level issue.

I am sure lots of us wondering how? Can you give your hero status and/or tips :)

The Relic problem on all Egypt Side Quests are occurring on the iOS Side as well.
  • knucklebustknucklebust Registered Users 2 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    Game has been updated, but currently not getting experience. I am lvl 50 barbaress and have completed the 1st two legendary areas. I do see experience tick a bit, but at the end of the lvl it says I have leveled up to 50 again and any experience gained clears. Which also means I loose out on the experience rewards from the quests. Double chat is still an issue on android as well. I also got energy bug where it says I have 3 but when I try to fight it says I am out of energy. Thanks for looking into these issues.

Same here. I get error 2003 when I try to get free gems or when I watch video for event energy refills
  • XRAT3DXRAT3D Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any1 know when will come new cap level ?
    XRAT3D wrote: »
    Any1 know when will come new cap level ?

Level 60.

Second of all, I now know what the task is that's not working: "Kill Sword Mummy in "Sealing the Crypt"". This task is not validating as there's no such Sword Mummy, only Khmuh, who's a hard nut to crack in Legendary. There's Axe Mummies, one Khmuh, but no sword mummies. Tried it on Normal, no such mummy. Legendary, no such mummy.

The Sword Mummy and Khmuh are very hard to kill because in Legendary they have a ridiculous amount of vitality, equal to Anubis. It would be nice to include a Sword Mummy as a sub-boss in Sealing the Crypt to alleviate this bug, possibly overwriting Khmuh, who's currently that sub-boss.

Furthermore, if Khmuh was there, he should be the area boss instead of the sub boss because he's very tough, just as tough as Pan and Satyr.
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Any updates on no xp after 50? Quests or killing i gain 0 experience.

Android through amazon
    Maxumus.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • SeekerWolfeSeekerWolfe Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree. It's a problem that the people at glu have let this go so long with many many complaints. Especially since servers got shut down for the last update! I mean seriously...
  • SeekerWolfeSeekerWolfe Registered Users 2 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Can confirm that Egypt maps now work. A bug that doesn’t have to do with Egypt but since you are asking for other bugs :]

You guys are aware that we still have the chat bug that practically makes chatting to people impossible in a normal way right? What ever you type is getting doubled with about 15s delay. With other words, someone types something and 15s after the same sentence shows up again. Every single persons chatting is getting 2x including your own. It has been like this 3 months now or something?

Do not know about Android but this is the case in IOS for every single player. Everyone been using 3rd party chat because B&G chat is horrible because of this. Should not be that hard to figure out what’s causing this in my opinion.

It is a problem that should have already been fixed. If it has my kindle fire still suffers.
  • NeobatusayNeobatusay Registered Users 2 Posts
    Device: ipad 4
    El problema es que Anubis legendario nunca da un objeto legendario...tampoco da grevas ni brazos de la nueva armadura...
    Los subjefes son más difíciles que los jefes!
    En las misiones diarias, dan de recompensa reliquias que no sirven para nada, cuando ya estas en un clan level max!
    Ya no dan tributos de senador como recompensa!
    En Los tributos de artemiza, no sale la araña, y es muy probable que te toque algo azul!
    Cuando gastas tributos de emperador, obtienes la mayoría azules y nada legendario!
    El chat se sigue repitiendo...
    Además quitaron el premio de hito de vp cuando llegabas al millon ...
    De ahi para alla, el juego es entretenido, bye!
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Still 0 xp after level 50, please fix.
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • LegijaLegija Registered Users 4 Posts
    I habe problem with quests in egypt... Cant complete krypta...