Raw material drop chance is nonsense !!!!!

HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
Glu guys hey.
Drop rate of raw mats must depend on their rarity as you should already know by now...
I have 2 Tears of Hydra (Grey), 6 Blood of Hydra (Green) ,2284 Eye of Hydra (Blue) , 182 Heart of Hydra (Epic) and 1 Soul at the moment........

Don't you think something is wrong about rarity in this game????

Comments

• SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    It's so u buy regents not farm them.
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Take off your item find gear. Well that and do not just farm Zeus. It seems to be, I am not positive about this but it seems this way, that any and all drops are effected by the item drop percentages. Thus higher item drop percent the greater (or lesser) any one particular drop is likely to occur. Hearts and eventually souls if they are dropping now for you are going to cause blood especially, that is an issue I ran into as well that sort of fixed itself when I removed item drop gear ( or stopped farming Zeus and went after earlier stage for a few days.) tears and blood found their way back into my bag.
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Agreed i grt tons of tears eyes and bloods of hydra farm the barbarian lvl its easy and lots of drops
    Marcman320
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    EvilOne wrote: »
    Take off your item find gear. Well that and do not just farm Zeus. It seems to be, I am not positive about this but it seems this way, that any and all drops are effected by the item drop percentages. Thus higher item drop percent the greater (or lesser) any one particular drop is likely to occur. Hearts and eventually souls if they are dropping now for you are going to cause blood especially, that is an issue I ran into as well that sort of fixed itself when I removed item drop gear ( or stopped farming Zeus and went after earlier stage for a few days.) tears and blood found their way back into my bag.

This is pretty much correct.

Specific reagents drop in specific areas. Also if your IIF is to high it will cause the lower grade reagents to actually become more rare.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    This is pretty much correct.

Specific reagents drop in specific areas. Also if your IIF is to high it will cause the lower grade reagents to actually become more rare.
    I'll keep that in mind, in fact, my Barbaress's IIF is obnoxiously high at 350%. I don't know if this will improve the chances of me getting a Purple or Yellow Lochaber of Hero after snuffing Legend Anubis, though.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Legendary Anubis doesnt drop Legendary items, except soul of sphinx.

IIF works better now, but still it d be more useful if in normal/legendary maps drop only lower rarity reagents, so instead of getting an eye or heart, which everyone gets from Anubis, we would be able to farm tears and blood. I think it makes sense, coz harder the maps higher rarity reagents should drop.

Regards,
    Hero.