Server Maintenance on Kindle Side?

13Next

Comments

• milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion OneDarkMutha, that was the best I've seen yet!
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    Got a notification saying come back Rome needs me only to find no update and server still down. Very cruel.
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    way to rub salt in the wound guys.
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    This is amazing..I mowed my lawn..did some laundry..made lunch for my wife and kids..flu better be careful..all this down time and people might come to realise there is a great big world filled with wonderful things to do out there..lol
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Jalathea wrote: »
    Day 3, in a country far, far away:
    When she came into my office, I should have known something was very wrong. Look, a down on his luck detective like me, and a lady like that? Come on!
    But i got drawn in by her pretty face.
    Now the beer is getting as stale as the air inside this junk hole, the can I use as an ashtray overflowing, and I haven't gotten a decent night of sleep since. All to catch some mythical beast, that in all probability will never show up.
    She said “it's an easy job“, hah, as if anything ever was easy. I needed the money, so I took it anyway.
    So i'm here, drinking, smoking, looking out of the window.
    When something happens at last, I will have to be quick...

Nice! Got me in the mood for a good detective story. Unfortunately, we're stuck in a defective story instead.
    Flu......duh..glu **** auto correct.

• JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    The update is here - and the event! :):):):):)
    See you all on the battlefield!
    harlene wrote: »
    I've actually had a convo with my husband......lol

Was he like.."who are you and what have you done with my wife"

• HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    Game on!!!
    We're you guys able to update? The update message I got was Googleplay, not Amazon
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    We're you guys able to update? The update message I got was Googleplay, not Amazon

Yes, most of the guild is active. You and frozen seem to be the only ones, having difficulties to update. I keep my fingers crossed, that I'll see you two again very soon. In the meantime I'll kill a few sirens in your name ;-)
  • MoofMoof Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah Amazon update went through finally. We're still missing a few peeps, and it looks like one person wiped his stuff possibly...so that sucks.

My thumb is raw from all the daily missions...ow

Stop jacking all the cloaks Frozen :P
    Still no update on Amazon for me. Oh well. Happy slaying guys!
  • frozenwaterfrozenwater Registered Users 5 Posts
    Phew! I have thought about dropping the game for good, but when the game went down for days at a time I realized I was ridiculously hooked.

I was sweating, I would randomly throw a towel over my back and run around in a circle yelling "Look at my new cloak".

I even started just throwing my money in the toilet and flushing it just so I could have the same level of satisfaction glu could give me.

Thankfully, all is better. I was able to spend 100 gems on a pet that just sits there and does nothing. I finished all of Egypt in Legendary mode with one trip to the bathroom. I was even able to fight to the death with some character named daseioasdfdsiopawehrnbasdcufiqwrptASOIUD for first place in the tournament. That guy has to really regret sticking with the random generated name.

OH - and if your fun, don't suck the life out of guild chat, and have a desire to be part of a guild that does alright most of the time, come apply at froZen. Top players only...yada yada yada.
    Blah blah.....I like turtles.

• EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    I like turtle soup. Is that the same thing?