Boss fights

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bengal1001Bengal1001 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Any gladiator vs. zues videos?
  • Options
    vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Weapons to use against the bosses. Many of you wonder what kind of weapon you need to use against Ares, Hades and Zeus. For Normal Ares and Hades, just have a Rare Tier 2-4 weapon. It doesn't matter what weapon you're using, you just need to have the weapon do at least about 150 points of damage a hit, which is respective. For Legend Zeus, weapons is where it matters. You need to have either an Epic weapon for the least, Legendary recommended. This is very hard on my watch, as this requires harsh monetization, which most of the community shuns at. If you can't max out your Epic, at least have a Rare Tier 4 Weapon against Normal Zeus.

Legendary Ares: At least a Legendary Tier 4, Epic Tier 5 or 6 Weapon
    Legendary Hades: At least a Legendary Tier 5 Weapon, Epic Tier 6 or 7 Weapon
    Legendary Zeus: Epic Tier 7 for the least, Any Tier 6 weapons must be maxed-out Legendaries. Tier 8 recommended if you can get one.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • Options
    DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    Egypt Strategies:

Egypt introduced various new bosses that are reskinned versions of bosses you've already taken on. Their abilities are identical to the counterparts listed below except that they are much faster. The same strategies work, you just have less time to react.

Anubis = Ares
    Sword Mummy = Gladiator Mentor
    Axe Mummy = Gladiator Champion
    Khnum = Pan/Satyr
    Scarabs = Birds
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Bengal1001 wrote: »
    Any gladiator vs. zues videos?

Sorry not yet from me atleast. My gladiator isn't there yet, I've focused on warlock and until the 666 error I focused on my barb. Nowadays I mostly ignore since Glu can't do one game right but keep letting the hackers take over game after game.
  • Options
    EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    For a glad. The issue is sword values and your skill set upgrades. Nothing else. Know and use your skills, IMHO parry is the most important skill when facing Zeus. Learn his attack patterns, parry all his attacks and use normal attack when he stands around like a tool waiting for the sky to fall on him. After he is half dead. Hold your shield bash and roundie roundie skill for the kill. With parry his attacks are broken. Thus he will not use that attack combo where he sends the geyser at you ever, u less you fail to parry or miss the timing. Parry for the win!!
  • Options
    NichrayziNichrayzi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I looked everywhere on the internet, and nobody said anything about the difference between the old and the new boss fights. So, for everyone who played the Directors Cut, whats the difference between the boss fights i need specifics for each and every boss fight
    <a href=http://traktorochek.ru/index.php?topic=36.0>ìèíèòðàêòîðû ãäå ïîäåøåâëå êóïèòü ÷åáîêñàðàõ</a>
  • Options
    Pawel AndrosiukPawel Androsiuk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Olkkkjhgggcfgujk