Options

New update issues

skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello, awesome update with the game! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
The're of course are a few problems.
1. After every level "level up 50" is repetitive.
2. I am not gaining experience to leveling up.
3. The completeion times for legendary levels are the same as normal.
The're no other issues at this time. I will update accordinly.
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hello,

The below is about Android after the update:

Bugs:
    1) To confirm, XP is resetting back to 0 into level 50 after every level right now. Any XP gained during the level is erased upon completion.

2) My map only shows the first 2 levels in Egypt, even though I have finished the first 4 on legendary (this seems to be because I skipped normal. Finishing a level in normal made another show up on the map)

3) On Temple of the Beast (legendary), the final boss was labeled as at the top of the screen "Mummy Archer" and it vanished when I killed a regular archer. The Boss was still alive and had no health bar (top of screen or above him)

4) on The City of the Dead, the final boss was labeled as something other than the boss again. Same issue as #3, no health bar on actual boss.

5) I am now on week FIVE of error 362 after watching a video... Please fix this for the love of Anubis.

Possible issues:
    1) Kraken vs. Sphinx reagents. Which one are we supposed to be getting? Anubis seems to drop mostly Sphinx

2) Anubis doesn't seem to drop legendary gear. He drops souls (4 sphinx, 1 Kraken so far), but not seen any legendary gear

Map issue:
    2015-06-11.jpg

Device: Samsung Note 10.1 (2014)
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • Options
    ttzglttzgl Registered Users 24 Posts
    And that khnum guy, doesnt seem to be able to lay a finger on me with his normal attacks, they dont seem to damage me and touch me, lol. He only can damage me with his heavier attacks, when he goes jumping and stuff :)
    Guild: thegodofwar | Platform: Android
  • Options
    Android players can not level beyond level 50 right now. Any XP gained after hitting 50 gets erased when a level is completed. This is, IMO, the number one bug which needs to be fixe
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    I did not see anything about level increase in update schedule but woukd be nice if there is to stop getting level 50 completed each time I beat a level when I have been level 50 for couple months now

Also mil tier reward is broke yet again happened last big update

Chat is still double posting

And agree have farmed legiondary anubis and gotten no level 50 legiondary items ..

Also wich regents are supposed to be dropping in normal am getting regents any wares from manticore to kraken

Also tributes did nit update to new equipment if that is were they are supposed to be still showing last gear ..

Just adding on to rhag post..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can you please confirm if this is an issue on both iOS and Android or just one of the platforms?
  • Options
    Handles wrote: Β»
    Can you please confirm if this is an issue on both iOS and Android or just one of the platforms?

Hi, this is from the android side. I do not know what is happening on the iOS side. Everything that is listed from the above are the issues.. So far that I know everyone on android so far are having these problems.I also posted in the new update section "egypt" about the known issues.. Thank you. PS the biggest one that everyone would like fixed would be the leveling up.
  • Options
    Hello, awesome update with the game! ο‘ο‘ο˜†
    The're of course are a few problems.
    1. After every level "level up 50" is repetitive.
    2. I am not gaining experience to leveling up.
    3. The completeion times for legendary levels are the same as normal.
    4. Mini bosses are tougher then the main boss.
    5. No legendary gear are dropping on anubis.
    6. The rate of drop for the pets seem to only go to the lion, bird, yetti. No spider has shown up yet.
    7. The rate drop for rune tributes are still lighting and ice. Poison doesn't drop at all.
    The're no other issues at this time. I will update accordinly.
    Thank you!!!! Android side!
  • Options
    MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Concordo com os guerreiros acima.

Mais tem outros detalhes.
    Os gs de todos os guerreiros no jogo estΓ‘ bugado.
    esta abaixo no real.
    as armaduras tambΓ©m de KRAKEN esta bugado.
    NΓ£o consegui as armaduras se esfinge.
    Apenas reagentes de esfinge.

SerΓ‘ que teremos outros mapas conforme cita nos blogs.
    Mapas dos Deuses e de TitΓ£.
  • Options
    Added issues

Tempering the temple secondary quests normal and legiondary modes says kills sword mummy 3 times but no sword mummy actually axe mummy so quests not completing

Chat is still doubling

Mini bosses in legiondary mode levels are taking 3 to 4 time longer to kill than primary bosses in each level

Top tier rewards are yet again out for events
    And while sending messages some are not sending have to retype a couple times to get to send

Also possible to change secondary quests back to tributes
    While some lower levek guilds still need relics to grow players at levek 50 or above do not need relics

All the rest of glichs I have seen also are true from above
    Ty
  • Options
    I can confirm android side all I have listed and what they all are saying is happening ty handles hopefully will get a bug fix asap
    Egypt looks great but woukd be nice to level
  • Options
    EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have found an odd issue in Egypt. It involves we the barriers that pop up when you reach a checkpoint. If the boss or sub boss you are facing, and I can only get this to happen on a repeating basis for axe mummy and sword mummy, as a warrior( I have no other toon atm able to test this and it does involve a warrior skill) if you happen to have the boss type near a barrier and use parry the knock back seems to send the boss type guy through the barrier. Now he can't attack and can actually stay far enough from the barrier that your attacks cannot touch him. So you are stuck and have to end that stage or quit and start over. This is kind of a hassle when it is the final boss.

I can only repeat this with the boss type or sub boss type axe mummy and sword mummy but it is fairly easy to recreate. So I never use parry anymore anywhere near a barrier. It does not seem to effect normal mobs only the boss or sub bosses.
  • Options
    I can second that evilone, but mostly when bosses run again towards me it gets fixed... Btw there is another issue, i donno if its just me but the guild chat doesnt work at all anymore for me, cant c no ones messages, including myselfs...
  • Options
    MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Bug no evento matador de gorgona ao lado direito parte de baixo esta dando acesso ao exterior da arena onde da para obter varios vp
  • Options
    So what is the word on what is going on. Nobody has said anything about fixing this. An update from glu will be nice. Thank you.
  • Options
    sirlastknighsirlastknigh Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree sent two email NO respons nothing in forum whats happening? ????
  • Options
    Destroyer1Destroyer1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me Too ,Wait For Long Time , No Reply At All .
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have no update on this as of right now. The issues have been reported to the Dev team and they are working on going over them.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Goodluck will take them a few days to realize what's going on by then to late
    I have no update on this as of right now. The issues have been reported to the Dev team and they are working on going over them.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Since no one replied to it, this not being able to leveling up seems to be Android side only. On IOS side exp seems ok. New level limit is 55. Hope they fix it for you soon, been long now.
  • Options

Anything yet Handles? If they just lift the level cap to 55 like it should be, a ton of people will be happy with at least that much occurring. It is extremely frustrating to be stuck at 50 and being unable to access the new tributes when that is one of the things advertised in the new update messaging.
  • Options
    DonkfishDonkfish Registered Users 7 Posts
    Rhaagoll wrote: Β»
    Anything yet Handles? If they just lift the level cap to 55 like it should be, a ton of people will be happy with at least that much occurring. It is extremely frustrating to be stuck at 50 and being unable to access the new tributes when that is one of the things advertised in the new update messaging.

Glu is busy stroking iOS players. They can't be bothered with silly Android players.
  • Options
    TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    I like turtles..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • Options

Anything yet handles?