Ask Glu admin for help

OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
The failure of the updated version(1.1.1)
Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
Prev1

Comments

• SahakSahak Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello, I Abros, I play << Blood & Glory Immortals >> play without cheating and without mods in the tournament earned 700.000 VP, new dresses and after I go to play, and then see what I temporarily blocked,, I do not know what my nickname,,,, abros ,,
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    why?why?why?we didnot use any hacks.We are 12 hours a day online activity game player.why?why?why?
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Our team played 40 days BGI, every coins, each piece of equipment, each point of vp. is the formal acquisition.Please carefully review our records.please restore our game!
  • SopioMagnoSopioMagno Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear Glu Admin,
    I'm having a BIG problem with bgi. When I try to enter the game it says "Server temporarily unavailable". I restarted my iphone and I deleted all the apps which need big memory quantities but it still doesn't work. I can't enter the game since 4 days. Please, help.
  • erik624erik624 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes i am on wifi and it keeps telling me network error 666 when i defeat a legendary level. How can i fix this or will yall fix it
  • maciej1313maciej1313 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello. I was recently playing the event and as I used the red potion while I was on low hp and the remaining time was about 5 seconds, the message popped that I been using illegal programs. As a result I got blocked for 24 hours. ***? I never used any hacks and this is what I get. Besides I spent some money on this game. Why should I use any hacks !!! Please fix this problem before anybody else gets a free ban.
  • darveshdarvesh Registered Users 5 Posts
    It seems like a rampant issue. I think its because of a bug in the new update. Admin please correct this ASAP
  • lordwadimlordwadim Registered Users 5 Posts
    У меня та же проблема,сначала был заблокирован на 24 часа,сейчас на 14кк часов.Два дня на форумах пишу,ни ответа ни привета,всем побоку.Обидно что бабки в игру влил и гильда нормальная.
  • lehelblehelb Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear Admin, my account was suspended for the reason of cheating. I have to say i didn't cheat, i don't know from where do you take this. After this i don't want to play anymore. Thank you for banning. Have a nice life.
  • polskinatorpolskinator Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Admin,
    my account has been banned for no reason.i have spend my own money to get this far and got benned? .please solve this problem asap.my nick in game is polskinator
  • buzirbuzir Registered Users 2 Posts
    Здрасвуйте админ.хотел узнать причину бана моего акка.данная проблема не у меня одного.мои ник в игре buzir.хотел бы чтобы вы побыстрее решили эту проблему.жду ответа.
  • patoloco569patoloco569 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Also banned for no reason whatsoever. What the hell? The game suddenly rebooted, and then I was banned.
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    I can't acses my game. I reset my phone and now I can't acses my game, need your help soon... I posted alott and haven't got a response... Blood & Glory immortals player LINOMOR
  • GixerJohnnyGixerJohnny Registered Users 2 Posts
    I don't know why did i get this massage. I played normally, without any cheat. So i can't really understand how could this happen. I'd like to ask what should i do to play the game as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your support
    Need help getting my game back
    Hello, Anyone here? I still need help getting my game back. Blood & glory immortals player name LINOMOR . I RESETT my phone and now I can't getting my game back.. Hello! Anyone here? Ok I'll wait........
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    Hello, Anyone here? I still need help getting my game back. Blood & glory immortals player name LINOMOR . I RESETT my phone and now I can't getting my game back.. Hello! Anyone here? Ok I'll wait........

Did you make sure you had a backup of your game before you did reset your phone?
    I admit I didn't , and that was stupid of me. But I have Ben trying to contact Flu and I have submitted Manny tickets for a week and still they haven't help me!!!
  • SahakSahak Registered Users 9 Posts
    Здравствуйте уважаемые админы !!! У меня есть просьба к вам !!! Я был главой гильдии и я MegDaf запретили, и глава гильдии, а я слева !!! Теперь я не могу назначить другого главу гильдии !!! Теперь я прошу, чтобы мой ник из гильдии удалены, а вместо этого из меня руководитель мой друг. прозвище OTEC1960. Заранее спасибо, жду вашего ответа ...
    Hi! This is lino300 . If I Uninstall the game and re install will I still be Abble to recover my player? I'm having problems. The game freezes up for 10 seconds and works for 1 second and freezes up again. Thanks
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    Hi! This is lino300 . If I Uninstall the game and re install will I still be Abble to recover my player? I'm having problems. The game freezes up for 10 seconds and works for 1 second and freezes up again. Thanks

You have to wait till one of your tickets to Customer Care is responded to. Sadly I cannot help recover lost accounts over the forums.

As for your other issue please provide:

In-Game name:
    Device:
    OS (iOS/Android):
    If Android - GooglePlay/T Store/Amazon:
  • OlegggOleggg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good day. you can get a full list of weapons and armor on Gladiator? To know to aspire to. This information is not on the forum, not in the game. Unknown what is the maximum level. It is also unknown whether the planned expansion of the existing levels and whether a more powerful weapon? Thanks for the reply
  • WadhuWadhu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hola buenas noches, se me rompió el iPad y perdí mi cuenta de llama valkiry es nivel 39 gladiador y 32 Bárbara y el otro no me acuerdo, pero me podrían ayudar a rescatar mis personajes tengo los datos de juegos guardados pero no se rescatarlos, ayudaaaaa!!!!!
  • jbladejblade Registered Users 1 Posts
    After the update my guild donations went in the negative by 1.5million dollars. My guild demonspawn was halfway to level five when this happened. Our donations disappeared......any help please.
  • YobeiuolYobeiuol Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dear Admin,

I recently acquired pets but he not attacking the enemies..he only follows me..i upgrade the pets (lion) same as my equipment..but does nothing..is there any button or command for him to attack..pls help

Game: BGI
    Device: Ipad2
  • DannylordddDannylorddd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hy, i lost an account "dannylord" i change my phone i use same google+ acount and start from lvl 1, is somethind to do about this ..., i have lvl 47 barbares.
    Thank you , now i play with dannylorddd ...
  • VictorBlackVictorBlack Registered Users 5 Posts
    Добрый день! Мне не приходить дань императора за 1000.000вп уже на протяжение 5 турниров. Исправьте пожалуйста эту ошибку. Спасибо. VictorBlack гильдия MAINstreet.
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yobeiuol wrote: »
    Dear Admin,

I recently acquired pets but he not attacking the enemies..he only follows me..i upgrade the pets (lion) same as my equipment..but does nothing..is there any button or command for him to attack..pls help

Not an admin, but I asked a similar question in the General Discussion forum. Pets are passive, they do not attack. Their stats are buffs to your character stats.
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    jblade wrote: »
    After the update my guild donations went in the negative by 1.5million dollars. My guild demonspawn was halfway to level five when this happened. Our donations disappeared......any help please.

I believe this is just the new way of showing how much you need to accumulate to go to the next level. It's a countup, rather than a countdown. Once you hit 0, your guild will move to next level. Admins, please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Yobeiuol wrote: »
    Dear Admin,

Pets are just a buff nothing more no attack ability added a tack damage and spirit damage yeti for example adds ice spirit
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED