Not recived miliar stone 1million vp

RobSetRobSet Registered Users 7 Posts
It's the second slayer and i haven't recived miliar stone for 1million Vp(imperator tribute)..i sent so many ticket but glu never reply me... And my contactus in the game don't work...a lot of money in a trash
Ipad 3rd ios 8.3 Settimo!

Comments

• vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    The problem persisted since the new beast slaying engine. We only seem to receive the 1mm milestone spoil on the new monsters. I've opted not to beat Glu like a sack of potatoes in this affair because spamming them with this problem will only anger them. I've already contacted Glu about this two times and they told me to stay patient.

This is likely the sixth time players didn't receive the 1mm milestone spoils for this event. However I can only give Glu some ideas to curb possible gambling problems arising from wanton purchase of trib spins and to make premium gear more valuable by suggesting a multi-tier, high-output premise.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    I have not received ten top tier rewards happened last fuse event for 100 k fuse mark as well on Android side still haven't gotten 1 mill tier rewards from 8 prior to new update from last update when cloaks came out and am still waiting to receive ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    I didn't recieve the 1,000,000 vp milestone reward either
    I will be submitting a support ticket, now.
  • Kratos2000Kratos2000 Registered Users 9 Posts
    So I repeatedly contacted support about the many emperors I've missed out on, has to be over ten by now, only to get a snobby response saying in a nutshell, to take this and it's a one time exception by our team, and what did I get... Two emps and two blue relics?!?! **** and they act like they were doing me a huge favor... Bs
  • VictorBlackVictorBlack Registered Users 5 Posts
    Добрый день! Мне не приходить дань императора за 1000.000вп уже на протяжение 5 турниров. Исправьте пожалуйста эту ошибку. Спасибо. VictorBlack гильдия MAINstreet.
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    First time I reched 1 million vp did I not get my rewARD