Reporting Hackers

Comments

• RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    Muko wrote: »
    Não só esse, entre os primeiros também tem jogadores com gs baixo e entre os 20 tops,
    Germsim , 3PoM4 , ljc0072 , gimperella, THEAXEMAN, MegDaff, TripleV , hellschef , smlpm3 , Ashutosh85, Icecold, Skillambiati ,
    Nunca vi esses playeres no jogo nem no rank de gs estão .
    entre os 300.
    Translation "
    Not only that, also has come first players with low gs and between the 20 tops,
    Germsim, 3PoM4, ljc0072, gimperella, THEAXEMAN, MegDaff, TripleV, hellschef, smlpm3, Ashutosh85, Icecold, Skillambiati,
    I saw these playeres in the game in rank of gs never are.
    among the 300. "

I can Vouch personally for hellschef, Icecold, Smlpm3 .. as for others I cannot Vouch Admins will check into it. I'm sure
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Não só esse, entre os primeiros também tem jogadores com gs baixo e entre os 20 tops,
    Germsim , 3PoM4 , ljc0072 , gimperella, THEAXEMAN, MegDaff, TripleV , hellschef , smlpm3 , Ashutosh85, Icecold, Skillambiati ,
    entre os 300.

Most are top 200 gs and many top 100 gs rank...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • IcecoldIcecold Registered Users 2 Posts
    entre os 300.

Please check the facts before posting erroneous information. I'm currently ranked 33 in overall gs which is 24,005. My barb is 12.5k gs. How about you friend me in game and we'll examine each others gs?.......
  • Ashutosh85Ashutosh85 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dear Moko,
    Please check the facts before pointing fingers. Dude if you cant play well you have no right to blame others. Only losers do that. Kindly recheck our gear scores and then comment.
    Please check my barberess is 12100 above and total gs in top 200. This is same with my other colleagues hellschef, Icecold and others.
    My suggestion to you is quit playing if you can't stop complaining.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Rhyst this is not ment for you so don't take offense muko you morron.. if you going to call me a hack check my stats I'm easy enough to find in town chats as well as top vp over all I am ranked 107 th over all players gs wise and have 17k gs plus total vp with a 12 .3 k gs barberous you're just mad cause you got busted and can't play on you're 300 gs account without getting g the boot from the top.. so before you call me out better know me I help all players in the game if they ask as far as upgrading gear ere to get regents as well as levels to play to get high vp ... to challenge us as a whole and if you need ime sure my good buddy rhyst here. An translate this to whatever language you are speaking ... ty and have a nice day ;) oh and BTW I am 13th over all vp
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Congrats guys n grillz!! You know you made it when you are clean but play so well that others think you hack! It should be considered an honor!
  • GimperellaGimperella Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don`t have to justify myself, but for MUKO the cheating hacker, it`s a honor.....
    First of all, overall GS say nothing, because you play the tournement with one char, if you want to reach the top10.
    It`s the second time of the Gorgon Slayer Event and if you reach the first time 500k VP you get both medaillons in green, so if you do it twice, you can upgrade to blue. Whats the correct translation, medaillon?
    My Barbarella lvl50 gots in tournament equip 11k+ GS with an purple lvl50 weapon, fully skilled with 10% firedamage, blue Medaillons (damage+summoning).
    And when the videos for energy recovery works and you have luck with guildtributes, you don`t have to pay much for being in the top10.
    Btw i`m place 6 in the all-time-vp....
    Greetings from Germany
    Ingamename: Gimperella Guild: Error404 OS: Android 5.0
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Gimperella wrote: »
    I don`t have to justify myself, but for MUKO the cheating hacker, it`s a honor.....
    First of all, overall GS say nothing, because you play the tournement with one char, if you want to reach the top10.
    It`s the second time of the Gorgon Slayer Event and if you reach the first time 500k VP you get both medaillons in green, so if you do it twice, you can upgrade to blue. Whats the correct translation, medaillon?
    My Barbarella lvl50 gots in tournament equip 11k+ GS with an purple lvl50 weapon, fully skilled with 10% firedamage, blue Medaillons (damage+summoning).
    And when the videos for energy recovery works and you have luck with guildtributes, you don`t have to pay much for being in the top10.
    Btw i`m place 6 in the all-time-vp....
    Greetings from Germany

Agreed...the two blues help a lot...now i just need a stupid lvl 50 to drop!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Boa guerreiros.
    eu tenho muitos anos de jogo.
    talvez até mais que muitos de vida.
    O lider da Experience tem.
    outra coisa Dev muitos se aproveitam que estão no topo e usam descaradamente o mod haker, pois sabem que não seram punidos pela glu.
    é simples compare a nível de vp de um mês atraz e agora, sendo que poucos evoluiram o seu gs.
    para finalizar quem não tem medo no teme.
    A pequena lista que postei mostra que os nicks citados nunca esteve entre os que mais fazem vp.
    Peço uma dura investigação.
    Boa guerreiros.
    eu tenho muitos anos de jogo.
    talvez até mais que muitos de vida.
    O lider da Experience tem.
    outra coisa Dev muitos se aproveitam que estão no topo e usam descaradamente o mod haker, pois sabem que não seram punidos pela glu.
    é simples compare a nível de vp de um mês atraz e agora, sendo que poucos evoluiram o seu gs.
    para finalizar quem não tem medo no teme.

Not gonna even entice you into further agrevating we built a high standard guild and none of our players are under 9 k gs and all skilled gamers .. as we have said and will always maintain and even glu admins will say we are proud to be a non hacking and non modding guild ... we had the same standards on ew3 as we do here ...no hackers or modders are allowed in our guild and we know the difference from at east a yr of seeing the hackers .. so go on insulting the guild to just get proven wrong ... it's ok cause this to shall pass ... all the top players want in we can't even bring everyone to guild .. we have donated relics and coin even to help other guilds progress them selves as well ... and would be nice if glu would add a translation to some posts ...
    here's Translation again:

" Good fighters.
    I have many years of game.
    maybe even more than a lot of life.
    The leader of the Experience has.
    another thing many Dev enjoy that they are on the top and they use mod brazenly to haker, so sure they are not seram punished for glu.
    atraz is simple now compares the level of vp of a month and, being that few evoluiram your gs.
    over who is not afraid to fear him. "
    O texto foi distorcido.
    quiz dizer que a Guilda Experience e outras tradicionais são exemplos de boa conduta.
    mais tem guildas com menos de um mês que está no topo como a centurions e a theagumacoisa que aproveitam que estão com gs alto e usam o mod para se manter pois assim não levantam suspeitas.
    Experiente:
    Desculpe pelo mal intendido.
    PeÇo tambÉm que deixe as outras alianÇas ganharem os eventos.
    O texto foi distorcido.
    quiz dizer que a Guilda Experience e outras tradicionais são exemplos de boa conduta.
    mais tem guildas com menos de um mês que está no topo como a centurions e a theagumacoisa que aproveitam que estão com gs alto e usam o mod para se manter pois assim não levantam suspeitas.

Translation
    " The text was twisted.
    i wish i could say the Guilda Experience and other traditional ones are examples of good behavior.
    there is more guildas with less than a month on the top as theagumacoisa centurions and they take advantage of those who are with high gs and they use mod remain there because they can not raise suspicions."
    Experiente:
    Desculpe pelo mal intendido.
    PeÇo tambÉm que deixe as outras alianÇas ganharem os eventos.

Translation
    " Experienced:
    I am sorry about the intendido evil.
    I also ask you to leave the other rings to win the events."
    UMA VERDADEIRA INVASÃO NO TORNEIO MATADOR DE CERBERO.
    OS TOPS 20.
    SlavKa93.
    LeRa4ka.
    BigMary.
    Wiijoy.
    Moniggg.
    SellSiuS.
    bebetit.
    StAkE.
    cosmodeus.
    Schredderson.
    RexMagnum.
    LordVolt.
    LUSA.
    E OUTROS QUE NEM NO RANK DE GS APARECE ENTRE OS 300 MAIS, EM 20 MINUTOS MAIS DE 100K DE VP.

GUILDAS.
    ImperioESP.
    veguki.
    Zarwark.
    LostTime.
    Lokij.
    TAHDEM.
  • MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    UMA VERDADEIRA INVASÃO NO TORNEIO MATADOR DE CERBERO.
    OS TOPS 20.
    SlavKa93.
    LeRa4ka.
    BigMary.
    Wiijoy.
    Moniggg.
    SellSiuS.
    bebetit.
    StAkE.
    cosmodeus.
    Schredderson.
    RexMagnum.
    LordVolt.
    LUSA.
    E OUTROS QUE NEM NO RANK DE GS APARECE ENTRE OS 300 MAIS, EM 20 MINUTOS MAIS DE 100K DE VP.

GUILDAS.
    ImperioESP.
    veguki.
    Zarwark.
    LostTime.
    Lokij.
    TAHDEM.

Muko you are the best , congratulations , haha ;););)
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
    Wow is all I am gonna say
  • MaxhomaMaxhoma Registered Users 10 Posts
    BGI_Dev_Team are you going to do anything with hackers??? Or we can send this game to R.I.P.?
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hi everyone,

BGI Dev Team here.
    We were very busy working on the newest update, so a lot of cheaters seem to have slipped through our security system. We're aware of that and will be actively banning all the suspicious players in the following days.

If you want to help us speed up the process, please provide us with information of any of the players that you consider to be cheaters. We'll review their profiles and make a decision based on that.

Thanks for your patience,
    BGI Dev Team

android server ID Borgnine
    use the MOD cheat,please check
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Guilda isoxt.
    Lino300.
    TambÉm sÃo hakes
    android server ID Borgnine
  • ronie10ronie10 Registered Users 6 Posts
    señores glu confiamos en ustedes hay que ponerle remedio a esto ya.es imposible jugar con estos jugadores y sus mod SEGUN ELLOS INDETECTABLES HAHAHAHAHAHAH INUTILES se a llenado de gente que diga PAYASOS con mod energia encima les da igual hacer 300 500 o 1 millón k vp en un momento .vamos al ritmo de etw3 esto será UNA CONTINUACION DE EL.UNA CONCENTRACION DE ESTUPIDOS QUE NO SON NADIE EN LA VIDA. Ustedes tienen que poner algún remedio señores GLU sabéis o teneis idea como muchos sabemos quien gastas ese mod de mierda que rondas hacen y vp .da pena que gente que gaste dinero y no les lleguen las gemas y estos ZOMBIS DE WALKIN DEAD siguen aquí cada semana y cada vez mas . GLU Confiamos en ustedes UN SALUDO . un saludo para vosotros cheaters dej**** tanto el hack y mod y salir mas ala calle .......
    Hi everyone,

BGI Dev Team here.
    We were very busy working on the newest update, so a lot of cheaters seem to have slipped through our security system. We're aware of that and will be actively banning all the suspicious players in the following days.

If you want to help us speed up the process, please provide us with information of any of the players that you consider to be cheaters. We'll review their profiles and make a decision based on that.

Thanks for your patience,
    BGI Dev Team

android server ID TripleV
  • O LendarioO Lendario Registered Users 45 Posts
    Good morning Dev'm leaving the link of my purchase at BGI, and I am subscriber of the company, my nickname is OMyth hope to comtribuir to the smooth running of the game from the outset thanks for listening.

https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/339471019510649

?type=1&theater
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Guilda isoxt.
    Lino300.
    TambÉm sÃo hakes

HEY! Pinche Muko. I spend $200 dollars a week! Is you are a player hater get a duking job! And make some Real VP! We all know your angry because you got caught hacking!
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Guilda isoxt.
    Lino300.
    TambÉm sÃo hakes

My Gs is 13457 2x5 killing and 2x5 summoning! My player mane is Lino300
    Lino se vocÊ nÃo tem nada a termer fica tranquilo .
    Se me equivoquei pesso desculpas pelo erro ok